Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: No mask people.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/03/2021 04:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/05/2021 08:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

The people I see without masks should wear one permanently.

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 04/05/2021 08:57 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

If you have had the vaccine or you have already had Covid then there is no medical reason you should be wearing a mask.
That there is SCIENCE...
People are starting to follow the Science and refusing to wear masks...
If all you see maskless seems to be over 50 white guys and construction workers its probably because those are the people you hang out with.
I see a boat load of young people, business people, and a lot of minorities NOT wearing masks.
I don't need a mask, I'm now immune,
If you are scared, old, immune deficient, by all means wear the mask.
I've been to two weddings, had vacations in St.aug and in St petersburg,
ate at restaurant's all over brevard county.
I go shopping at publix and Winn Dixie, all without a Mask.
The Science shows that I am not spreading Covid, I am not a carrier.
Follow the Science and quit hiding your heads in the dark places...

04/05/2021 09:21 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

nobodyelse rant

gross

meanwhile FL continues to be a hot spot for the virus

NEWS13 on it!

Edited: 04/05/2021 at 09:22 AM by Greensleeves
 04/05/2021 09:43 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

If you have had the vaccine or you have already had Covid then there is no medical reason you should be wearing a mask.

That there is SCIENCE...

People are starting to follow the Science and refusing to wear masks...

If all you see maskless seems to be over 50 white guys and construction workers its probably because those are the people you hang out with.

I see a boat load of young people, business people, and a lot of minorities NOT wearing masks.

I don't need a mask, I'm now immune,

If you are scared, old, immune deficient, by all means wear the mask.

I've been to two weddings, had vacations in St.aug and in St petersburg,

ate at restaurant's all over brevard county.

I go shopping at publix and Winn Dixie, all without a Mask.

The Science shows that I am not spreading Covid, I am not a carrier.

Follow the Science and quit hiding your heads in the dark places...

There's a an excellent chance you can still spread the virus even if you've recovered from active infection or been vaccinated. So if you're going to public places that have a mask requirement to protect others, and you don't wear one, then you're not immune, you're an asshole.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/05/2021 09:59 AM

CurtisEflush

Joined Forum: 09/28/2012

There's a chance you can still spread it, but it's FAR from an "excellent" chance. But to be clear, if you've picked up a variant and you're already young, healthy, and vaccinated, you're less likely to get seriously ill, but you might carry and transmit the variant asymptomatically.
 04/05/2021 11:01 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Asymptomatic spread: who can really spread COVID-19?
March 27, 2021
Dr John Lee
Professor of Pathology

A respiratory virus needs associated symptoms in order to be clinically relevant.

One year ago, this belief would have been universally accepted by the wider medical community.

The Health Secretary, addressing the nation on television on 20 December 2020 stated that 'If you act like you have the virus, then that will stop it from spreading to others.' This messaging is clear in the many adverts and public health announcements currently circulating.

The response to COVID-19 has been predicated on the assumption that asymptomatic PCR positive individuals can spread disease. This assumption was simply accepted as fact and, thus far, has never been adequately demonstrated in the available scientific evidence.

This single assumption is driving most of the restrictions. It is being repeated on radio and other advertisements and is causing the populace great fear and distress. It cannot be left unscrutinised any longer. If there are flaws in PCR testing regimes that have perpetuated this idea, we must now bring them to light.

The proportion of people who test positive but have no symptoms ranges from 4%1 to 76%.2 This is, in large part, a function of how testing has been carried out. If 'asymptomatic COVID-19' was a type of presentation of a disease, like a cough, then you would expect it to occur in the same percentage of the patients no matter where or when you measured it. The large range here demonstrates that it is not measuring a phenomenon related to the disease itself.

Immunity - people who have the virus 'on board' (detectable) but never develop symptoms. This category used to be referred to as "immunity" or "healthy people". This occurs where, even if a virus is inhaled and present in the respiratory tract, the person is oblivious and remains completely well, as their immune system deals with the infection and they never develop symptoms. The evidence these individuals are a transmission risk is minimal.
Positive PCR is not evidence of infectiousness. Finding people who test positive but show no symptoms during an outbreak is often evidence of immunity, not evidence of transmission. Unfortunately, this has been largely overlooked in the current set of assumptions driving policy.

Evidence of transmission requires that an individual can be shown to be the source of infection for another person who then developed symptoms of a disease/illness.

Infectiousness or transmission of a virus requires active infection resulting in high levels of viral replication and shedding. Symptoms, such as coughing, are the real drivers of spread.

When the viral replication process is blocked by a healthy immune system, the virus is neutralised, preventing significant viral replication and shedding. This happens in approximately half the people exposed to the virus. Their immune system's defenses effectively ward off COVID-19 before it can take hold and cause symptomatic disease. It stops it dead in its tracks.

A review of all the published meta-analyses on asymptomatic transmission reveals that the same few studies have been recycled repeatedly by respectable institutions.5 On deeper inspection of the published studies we find that the evidence is of very poor quality. Robust evidence of asymptomatic spread is lacking and runs counter to all previous understanding of how respiratory viruses transmit.

The case studies cited as evidence of asymptomatic transmission amount to just 6 individuals who were alleged to have spread COVID-19 to 7 other people. The studies outlined below are the totality of the worldwide evidence for asymptomatic spread.

? Two of these case studies, originating from China, may well have been one patient,6 with the story repeated in separate publications.7 This was a situation where neither person involved in transmission had any symptoms. It therefore fails as evidence of disease spread, which requires the presence of symptoms.

? Two further cases of possible asymptomatic transmission were from Vo in Italy,8 where the whole town was tested. 1% of the tests were positive in the absence of symptoms. The Government's own estimates for the percentage of tests that give a false positive result is between 0.8-4.0%9 and as this was a new test, a rate of 1% would have been very respectable. The alleged result of transmission was again claimed to cause 'cases' with no symptoms. These were likely false positive PCR test results, and assuming chains of transmission based on the degree of positivity of a test result is bad science.

? The final two examples were both from studies in Brunei.10 The evidence is weakened by a poor case definition (any symptom of any severity was considered real symptomatic COVID-19) and a high probability of false positive results. The first case was a father who remained asymptomatic but whose wife briefly had a runny nose and whose baby had a mild cough for one day. In the second case, a 13 yr old girl with no symptoms was alleged to have spread COVID-19 to a middle aged woman who had "a mild cough on one day".11

It is therefore arguable that the asymptomatic diagnoses last spring were all due to false positive test results. No testing system is perfect.

Failure to acknowledge this and misinterpretation of positive results in patients with no symptoms has been hugely damaging.

It would not be unreasonable to state that the current extreme interventions are entirely based on the assumption of asymptomatic spread of disease, because otherwise simply requiring the symptomatic and their contacts to isolate would be sufficient.

Given that asymptomatic spread assumptions drive all of the other non-clinical interventions (mass-testing of healthy people, mandatory wearing of masks, social distancing and lockdowns), the evidence here must urgently be re-evaluated by policymakers.

04/05/2021 11:13 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

There is no scientically generated evidence to support even half the hogwash that we have been told about this virus.

I :heart; Q
 04/05/2021 11:40 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse If you have had the vaccine or you have already had Covid then there is no medical reason you should be wearing a mask. That there is SCIENCE... People are starting to follow the Science and refusing to wear masks... If all you see maskless seems to be over 50 white guys and construction workers its probably because those are the people you hang out with. I see a boat load of young people, business people, and a lot of minorities NOT wearing masks. I don't need a mask, I'm now immune, If you are scared, old, immune deficient, by all means wear the mask. I've been to two weddings, had vacations in St.aug and in St petersburg, ate at restaurant's all over brevard county. I go shopping at publix and Winn Dixie, all without a Mask. The Science shows that I am not spreading Covid, I am not a carrier. Follow the Science and quit hiding your heads in the dark places...
Are you showing your card at Publix so that other people know that you are no longer a potential spreader? Do you want to? No? No vaccine passport for you? Then perhaps you should continue to wear a mask in public indoor spaces like Publix so that people that are still spreaders don't use you and people like you as an excuse to go maskless. Untill the vaccine is reaching herd immunity numbers people should still wear a mask around strangers. It is common sense.

04/05/2021 11:40 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Hard to tell if someone is cove clean without a visible valid vacc 'passport' with a very visible 'expiry date' ..
    Had cove already, or had your vaccs and now think you are 'immune'? For how long? 6? months?
    How do 'I' know when I am in close quarters that you are not a diseased fuckup, or can tell that you are 'immune'?
    Can I assume that if you aren't weaking a mask, you don't mind when a stranger effectively spits in your mouth with a good old sneeze in the face?
    Should I take off my mask and start a sneezing fit when I see others without a mask on? What's 'appproiate' behaviour here?

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 04/05/2021 at 11:43 AM by surfsail
 04/05/2021 11:42 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush There's a chance you can still spread it, but it's FAR from an "excellent" chance. But to be clear, if you've picked up a variant and you're already young, healthy, and vaccinated, you're less likely to get seriously ill, but you might carry and transmit the variant asymptomatically.
And that is beside the real point of vaccinated people continuing to mask for the time being. If 10-15 percent of the people start running around the store unmasked then they are going to be followed by a bunch of unvaccinated unmasked people. Us folks that got vaccinated early still have to be part of the community and not be fuck sticks about it.

04/05/2021 12:02 PM

RustyTruck

"The research from South Korea, however, found that asymptomatic people were contagious for about 17 days "

This shit was spreading like mad and not by people who were visibly or consciously sick and running around coughing on each other. But I'm tired of arguing with the idiots. I get my second dose Wednesday and I'll go about my business. If I enter a building I will wear a mask to protect and show common decency and respect to others.

You maga chuds who insist on going maskless are obvious assholes and you can expect to be treated accordingly by normal people.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

04/05/2021 12:27 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: CurtisEflush

There's a chance you can still spread it, but it's FAR from an "excellent" chance. But to be clear, if you've picked up a variant and you're already young, healthy, and vaccinated, you're less likely to get seriously ill, but you might carry and transmit the variant asymptomatically.

There's an excellent chance that it's possible. Not an excellent chance that you WILL spread it post vaccination.

04/05/2021 05:03 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Dr John Lee says there is no outstanding deaths from Covid and that all the extra deaths can be accounted for...

That's just bullshit. Quackery comes in all forms.

I was right.
 04/05/2021 08:04 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: crankit Have you noticed--the ones in a car with the windows closed, A/C on, wearing 2 masks with their blunder/hyena bumper sticker!
Yeah, that's kind of unnecessary but what's really amazing is how they can just wear a mask all day like second nature while some people seem to think they're going to die and the country collapse if they have to put one on walking from the door of the restaurant to their table

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 04/06/2021 07:45 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: all3
while some people seem to think they're going to die and the country collapse if they have to put one on walking from the door of the restaurant to their table

Or for 45 minutes while shopping at the grocery store. Such weak ass little twats, can't even handle it for a short period of time without whining like the cunts they are.
 04/06/2021 08:55 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: crankit Have you noticed--the ones in a car with the windows closed, A/C on, wearing 2 masks with their blunder/hyena bumper sticker!
Yeah, that's kind of unnecessary but what's really amazing is how they can just wear a mask all day like second nature while some people seem to think they're going to die and the country collapse if they have to put one on walking from the door of the restaurant to their table
That's called freedom. We were guaranteed it. A lot of people did die to provide it to us and preserve it. So, we honor them when we don't wear a mask. BTW, no restaurant I have been in has required me to wear a mask to my table. I would imagine that most sensible restaurant owners need all the patronage they can get right now and will do nothing to drive away customers for an empty gesture. Granted, prog owners may do something like that. But do we really want to emulate the cream of the stupid crop?

04/06/2021 09:04 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: crankit

Have you noticed--the ones in a car with the windows closed, A/C on, wearing 2 masks with their blunder/hyena bumper sticker!

That's called freedom. We were guaranteed it. A lot of people did die to provide it to us and preserve it. So, we honor them when we don't wear a mask. BTW, no restaurant I have been in has required me to wear a mask to my table. I would imagine that most sensible restaurant owners need all the patronage they can get right now and will do nothing to drive away customers for an empty gesture. Granted, prog owners may do something like that. But do we really want to emulate the cream of the stupid crop?

Typical asshat Repug mocking Vets. Go shit and fall back in it, Tampon.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 04/06/2021 09:07 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

If we want all these assholes to go along with mask and vaccine passport, we just tell them that people of color aren't getting their shots or wearing. You might have to show your mask and vaccine passport to vote. Boy, they would make that passport shit a law in a heart beat.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 04/06/2021 10:07 AM

RustyTruck

Isn't one of the cruise ship companies asking CDC to let them sail with a Vaccine passport requirement?

04/06/2021 10:41 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Isn't one of the cruise ship companies asking CDC to let them sail with a Vaccine passport requirement?
Probably. I suspect that this is how the feds will go about requiring a de facto passport. The regulators will say, "you cannot operated yet, but ....

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : No mask people.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .