Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: No mask people.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/03/2021 04:49 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/03/2021 04:49 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Has anyone else noticed that the maskless are over 50 white guys, construction workers and gangsters?

-------------------------
I was right.
 04/03/2021 04:50 PM

Cole

Those sure are some strange bedfellows.

I was right.
 04/04/2021 06:37 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Have you noticed--the ones in a car with the windows closed, A/C on, wearing 2 masks with their blunder/hyena bumper sticker!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 04/04/2021 07:19 AM

johnnyboy

One group is harmless. The other is the exact opposite.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/04/2021 08:16 AM

Cole

And the one group is fixing to be fully protected while the other is going to be open to way more infection when the protected stop wearing masks.

I was right.
 04/04/2021 08:38 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Well the GOP expanded its base starting in 2008 by welcoming the fringe conspiracy theorists into the fold and mainstreaming the Alex Jones types of the world. They pushed the DHS Bullet conspiracy theory and FEMA coffins in 2009. They love the anti-GMO Monsanto theories and such. The Tulsi Gabbard support I see on social media is entirely right wing these days. It is funny the anti-establishment left and right have united behind the GOP in the belief that the entire left is some kind of NWO cabal. Now the GOP is completely anti-vaccine and thinks that airplane contrails are "chemtrails". All the craziest Alex Jones shit is accepted right to the top of the party. The reefer-madness boomers are in bed with the meth-mouthed "mycatsprays" (sean volland) type people of the world. It really is odd. You have the greasers who want to fuck and smoke freely without "the man" harshing their buzz teaming up with the boomers that think pot makes you into psychotic liberals. Their common thread is that they perceive that the government is going to take away their stuff and give it to brown people, gays (insert disliked group here). Hell, the guy that originally organized the Trump flotillas in south Florida was a South American drug mule turned credit card scammer.

04/04/2021 08:49 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: scombrid

Well the GOP expanded its base starting in 2008 by welcoming the fringe conspiracy theorists into the fold and mainstreaming the Alex Jones types of the world. They pushed the DHS Bullet conspiracy theory and FEMA coffins in 2009. They love the anti-GMO Monsanto theories and such. The Tulsi Gabbard support I see on social media is entirely right wing these days. It is funny the anti-establishment left and right have united behind the GOP in the belief that the entire left is some kind of NWO cabal. Now the GOP is completely anti-vaccine and thinks that airplane contrails are "chemtrails". All the craziest Alex Jones shit is accepted right to the top of the party. The reefer-madness boomers are in bed with the meth-mouthed "mycatsprays" (sean volland) type people of the world. It really is odd. You have the greasers who want to fuck and smoke freely without "the man" harshing their buzz teaming up with the boomers that think pot makes you into psychotic liberals. Their common thread is that they perceive that the government is going to take away their stuff and give it to brown people, gays (insert disliked group here). Hell, the guy that originally organized the Trump flotillas in south Florida was a South American drug mule turned credit card scammer.

Great summation.

Trump didn't do shit for the trailer park people - other than backing white people and the Confederacy - and yet they are willing to die for him. Very strange indeed.

I was right.
 04/04/2021 09:28 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Wonder when enough of us get fully vaccinated, should/can we stop wearing masks.. Isn't that one of the benefits of getting the jab? Why not, we got our vacc... How long will the cove hang around with new, more deadly, vaccine resistant variants, especially if irresponsible people continue to refuse to wear masks or get vaccinated..
    Will we will have to get covid shots every 6? 12? months like a flu shot since new variants will be coming out annually.. How do we tell who's got the vacc and who is just being an asshole?
    Feel comfortable going into crowded places and catching a new variant? Will doing things like this become a thing of the past for many of us? Can these types of businesses survive when irresponsible people are continuing to walk the streets.. They were already on the margins pre-cove.. Should they create special hours for those who have been vaccinated (with an up to date passport), and the 'rest'..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...

Edited: 04/04/2021 at 09:30 AM by surfsail
 04/04/2021 09:41 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: crankit

Have you noticed--the ones in a car with the windows closed, A/C on, wearing 2 masks with their blunder/hyena bumper sticker!

JESUS, Dumbass.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 04/04/2021 12:21 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Petri dishes in right wing third world countries like Brazil and Alabama are probably going to produce a variant that defeats the vaccines.

04/04/2021 01:00 PM

Cole

Trump Jr is struggling to hold on to power in Brazil. He is doing worse with the virus than Trump did...well, maybe not worse, but most certainly neck and neck.

I was right.
 04/04/2021 03:34 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

Australia has almost no Covid cases.

Why is that?

Edited: 04/04/2021 at 03:35 PM by sandi
 04/05/2021 03:47 AM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Spring break surf forum observations and interpretation: no maskers are a bit like thongs at the beach. The ones who don't wear masks really should, and many in thongs, really shouldn't.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 04/05/2021 06:17 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Has anyone else noticed that the maskless are over 50 white guys, construction workers and gangsters?
And lawyers. As I have told everyone before, our agenda is to produce mutations that will make the vacines worthless. We so much enjoyed not having progs gumming up everything during the pandemic, we want to recreate that. Just a matter of time before progs are scurrying back under their beds.

I :heart; Q
 04/05/2021 06:47 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

Has anyone else noticed that the maskless are over 50 white guys, construction workers and gangsters?

Don't you live in Cocoa Beach? You just described most of the people who live there.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/05/2021 07:08 AM

Cole

With rent at a grand a month for an average apartment, do you think we are full of construction workers and gangsters?

You must be thinking of Satellite. lol

I was right.
 04/05/2021 07:13 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Nothing over here in Satty under $2K probably. Investors are making homes for working families unaffordable, and they sit empty as investments. Late stage capitalism is a bitch.

But back to the subject, I see plenty of "Karens" without masks. Typically over 50 white women who look trumpy.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/05/2021 07:58 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I've expected to see the maskless people you are describing but I don't. I see surprisingly normal looking people.

This isn't a new thing. This is going back to when the vaccine was first made available. I remember thinking to myself that most of the people I was seeing must work in the medical field and have had early access to the vaccine or maybe they already had Covid and there is no purpose for them to wear the mask.

People are just over it. If you have had the vaccine or you have already had Covid then there is no medical reason you should be wear ing a mask. If it worries you that people aren't wearing masks then it is a good thing that you should be able to leave wherever you are or stay 6 feet away from them.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/05/2021 08:02 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Nothing over here in Satty under $2K probably. Investors are making homes for working families unaffordable, and they sit empty as investments. Late stage capitalism is a bitch. But back to the subject, I see plenty of "Karens" without masks. Typically over 50 white women who look trumpy.
Q has taken over here too.

I :heart; Q
 04/05/2021 08:06 AM

Greensleeves

"I see surprisingly normal looking people. "

Nope, the maskless look like the wretched refuse waiting at DMV
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : No mask people.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .