Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Gaetz anyone?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/30/2021 05:28 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/31/2021 06:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

You fools are entirely too eager.

If Gaetz had done this then he wouldn't be going on Tucker's show at all to talk about it.

You are a lawyer, aren't you? Does this sound like something an attorney would advise their client to do?

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/31/2021 06:37 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If Gaetz had done this then he wouldn't be going on Tucker's show at all to talk about it.

Of course. Doubling down is the Trumpian approved method.

Guilty or not, do you find it odd that he has lived with a boy of no relation for six years?

I was right.
 03/31/2021 06:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Progs, making fools out of themselves again. How many times has the press lied and these guys bite hook, line and sinker? Dozens. As I am fond of saying, American progs are probably the dumbest group of people in the history of the world.

I :heart; Q
 03/31/2021 06:51 AM

Sniper

It is honestly astounding how predictable they are.

Watch, their next move when it turns out to all be bullshit will to try to absolve themselves by saying that they always knew something wasn't right about this story because, deep down, they always thought he was one of those f-word for gays. They are already starting in with that line too. So tolerant.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

03/31/2021 06:52 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

I'm sure you noticed that:
There's an awful lot of Republicans involved in some super creepy sexually deviant activities.

Matt Gaetz
Lauren Boebert
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Lindsey Graham
Donald Trump
Gym Jordan

It's almost like they're totally immoral fake Christian hypocrites who pander to their base.

All of that ^^^ and many of them are Q-spirators who don't realize that the sexual deviants they seek are staring at them in the mirror.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/31/2021 06:56 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Tuckwhore gave him the interview and then declared it the weirdest interview he has ever done. That's a very low bar. Still think it's all smoke snippy?

Not just that, but Gaetz hilariously brought up old dirt on TC during the interview:

Tucker Carlson Tosses Matt Gaetz Under the Bus After Sex Accusation Denial: 'I Don't Think That Clarified Much'

During the interview with Carlson, Gaetz reiterated his claim that his father was contacted by a former Department of Justice official who tried to extort $25 million from him in return for making sex trafficking allegations go away.

Then Gaetz appeared to stun Carlson when he said, "I'm not the only person on screen right now who's been falsely accused of a terrible sex act. You were accused of something you did not do so you know what this feels like."

In December 2017, Gaetz was the only person in Congress to vote against a bill to combat human trafficking.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/31/2021 06:58 AM

Greensleeves

Isn;t it great how the QOP scum rally to Gaetz' side when that doughy gross fratboy alcoholic wouldn't give any of them the time of day.

03/31/2021 06:59 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Sniper

It is honestly astounding how predictable they are.

Watch, their next move when it turns out to all be bullshit will to try to absolve themselves by saying that they always knew something wasn't right about this story because, deep down, they always thought he was one of those f-word for gays. They are already starting in with that line too. So tolerant.

What will your response be if it's true? lol

I was right.
 03/31/2021 06:59 AM

johnnyboy

From the hill: " Gaetz told Carlson there have been similar attempts to use law enforcement to intimidate him, something he said the host should be aware of since it came up while Carlson and Gaetz were at dinner together once.

"I can say that actually, you and I went to dinner about two years ago, your wife was there, and I brought a friend of mine, you will remember her," Gaetz said. "And she was actually threatened by the FBI, told that if she wouldn't cop to the fact that somehow I was involved in some pay-for-play scheme that she could face trouble. And so I do believe that there are people at the Department of Justice who are trying to smear me."

Carlson said he had no recollection of that event."

Tucker double dating with them? Gaetz remembered it well. And to be clear, this investigation would have been signed off on by Barr. That, as we know, is also a very partisan bar(r).

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/31/2021 07:10 AM

Greensleeves

Oh shoot I just saw the headline. Panhandle voters love their perverts.

In just as good news I went to Faux to see their reporting. Man Biden has the $hit show reeling!

Hey Qotards y'all looking like less than nothing anymore as the QOP struggles to not drown in the cesspool y'all made for yourselves!.
 03/31/2021 07:13 AM

Cole

Even if it's not true, we will keep hammering away like it is. Think Benghazi.

I was right.
 03/31/2021 07:31 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Who hopes Gaetz pulls an Epstein?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 03/31/2021 07:38 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: jdbman

Who hopes Gaetz pulls an Epstein?

You mean you hope he pulls a Clinton and he f's kids and then you don't care about it and he is a still a keynote speaker at all your DNC fancy parties? I don't see that happening with Gaetz because Epstein got suicided and Gaetz is a Republican. Why would Gaetz be asked to give a keynote speech at a DNC fancy party?

03/31/2021 07:58 AM

johnnyboy

What was Gaetz known for? His skill legislating, his bills, his knowledge and experience? No. He was Trump's cheerleader. He wore a gas mask to mock Covid restrictions and he traveled on Air Force one with trump. This guy is the poster child for how wealthy suburban white kids of privilege see themselves as the victims of any progress that threatens their sensitive need to maintain power and control. He's the grievance politics lead whiner. If it turns out that he was flying an underage girl all around and having sex with her, that's a crime. He needs to be charged like anyone else would be. Wasn't he a huge fan of law and order anyway?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/31/2021 07:59 AM

Greensleeves

Hey Qnipe, you and Gaetz in the same frat? Bet y'all partied hard!
 03/31/2021 08:07 AM

johnnyboy

"Do your wife & father-in-law know about your girlfriends?
- Matt Gaetz

Oh the irony. Now Cohen must be laughing.

03/31/2021 08:22 AM

Sniper

Think all this bullshit about Gaetz will be enough to get everyone's attention away from this?

Edited: 03/31/2021 at 08:25 AM by Sniper
 03/31/2021 08:25 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Wasn't there some rumor yesterday about Gaetz stepping down even before the story broke?

By all means, conduct the investigation. If he's innocent then he'll be exonerated.

EDIT: Here it is, pre-allegation -
"The website Axios reported Tuesday that Gaetz "has privately told confidants he's seriously considering not seeking re-election and possibly leaving Congress early for a job at Newsmax."

Axios cited "three sources with direct knowledge of the talks."

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 03/31/2021 at 08:27 AM by RustyTruck
 03/31/2021 08:52 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Wasn't there some rumor yesterday about Gaetz stepping down even before the story broke? By all means, conduct the investigation. If he's innocent then he'll be exonerated. EDIT: Here it is, pre-allegation - "The website Axios reported Tuesday that Gaetz "has privately told confidants he's seriously considering not seeking re-election and possibly leaving Congress early for a job at Newsmax." Axios cited "three sources with direct knowledge of the talks."
He won't get any job with Newsmax if he is consorting with underage girls. So, doubt that is connected.

03/31/2021 08:58 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Sniper Think all this bullshit about Gaetz will be enough to get everyone's attention away from this?
Progs don't care about this. They don't care about anyone. Biden could incinerate these people and progs would support it. Plus, they know their press won't report it.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Gaetz anyone?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .