Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Gaetz anyone?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/30/2021 05:28 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2022 12:30 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Gaetz's buddy is getting sentenced, but will Matty get the same treatment?

I hear Matty would be okay with anything under 18...

Matt Gaetz's Pal Will Spend the Next Decade Behind Bars

Joel Greenberg, the corrupt Florida tax official who tried to reduce his jail time by telling the FBI that Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) paid for sex with a teenage girl, has been sentenced to 11 years in prison.

The hefty sentence comes close to the decade-plus prison time that federal prosecutors requested - and didn't seem to give credence to his value as a government witness in a dozen other investigations into the fraud and corruption.

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 12/01/2022 02:15 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Pagerow Gaetz's buddy is getting sentenced, but will Matty get the same treatment? I hear Matty would be okay with anything under 18... Matt Gaetz's Pal Will Spend the Next Decade Behind Bars Joel Greenberg, the corrupt Florida tax official who tried to reduce his jail time by telling the FBI that Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) paid for sex with a teenage girl, has been sentenced to 11 years in prison. The hefty sentence comes close to the decade-plus prison time that federal prosecutors requested - and didn't seem to give credence to his value as a government witness in a dozen other investigations into the fraud and corruption.
You guys were fooled again. No big surprise, that. What idiots.

I :heart; Q
 12/02/2022 06:29 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You goofs reelected the fool. Floriduh in full effect.

I was right.
 12/02/2022 06:48 AM

johnnyboy

The jorts did it. They can't refuse a man in jorts with that hair.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/02/2022 06:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy The jorts did it. They can't refuse a man in jorts with that hair.
When we elect brain-damaged candidates, then you might have room to talk. As of now, however, you don't.

12/02/2022 06:59 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

The jorts did it. They can't refuse a man in jorts with that hair.

When we elect brain-damaged candidates, then you might have room to talk. As of now, however, you don't.

You mean Trump? Can I get a Ye!

I was right.
 12/02/2022 07:13 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Rapey McForehead will get what's coming to him eventually.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/02/2022 07:18 AM

Cole

What does he even do? Has there ever been any legislation with his name on it that mattered?

I was right.
 12/02/2022 11:38 AM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: Cole

What does he even do? Has there ever been any legislation with his name on it that mattered?

In 2017, he was the only member of the House to vote against the Combating Human Trafficking in Commercial Vehicles Act

In 2018, he was one of two dozen lawmakers to vote against the Stop Enabling Sex Traffickers Act.

He voted against a measure to free up millions of dollars in disaster relief for the Federal Emergency Management Agency after Hurricane Ian killed dozens of Florida residents, flooded communities, and destroyed homes and businesses.

He didn't vote in favor of a $15 billion relief package as Hurricane Irma - which led to at least 92 deaths in the contiguous United States - approached Florida in 2017.

Voted against S.3115 Pro bono Work to Empower and Represent Act of 2021, a bill that makes permanent the requirement for the chief judge of each federal judicial district to lead, at least annually, a public event to promote pro bono legal services for survivors of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking.

Voted against HR8876, The Jackie Walorski Maternal and Child Home Visiting Reauthorization Act of 2022 This bill reauthorizes through FY2027, increases funding for, and modifies the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program. This program supports home visits for expectant and new parents who live in communities that are at-risk for poor maternal and child health outcomes.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 12/02/2022 11:41 AM

tpapablo

Progs taken in again. So easy a cave man can do it.

12/02/2022 12:53 PM

johnnyboy

His record impressed you, Tpap?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/02/2022 01:51 PM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

qrumps for sex offenders - as usual.. No surprises here

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 12/02/2022 02:30 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy His record impressed you, Tpap?
What impressed me was that for the 20th time or so in the last 6 years, progs were conned by their lying press. Most people would learn their lesson after being burned once or twice. Not progs, bless their hearts.

07/14/2023 09:50 AM

Pagerow

House Ethics Committee requests interviews, documents in reopened Gaetz probe

Multiple witnesses have been contacted by investigators for interviews and documents as part of the House Ethics Committee's recently reopened probe into Rep. Matt Gaetz over allegations that include sexual misconduct, illicit drug use and potential public corruption, according to sources.

One witness with ties to Gaetz recently spoke with investigators and handed over documents requested by the committee, sources tell ABC News.

Other witnesses in the Gaetz investigation have also received letters requesting they speak with the committee, sources said.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/14/2023 10:17 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Rapey McForehead back in the hotseat

When America was "great"
 01/25/2024 07:24 AM

Pagerow

Matt Gaetz Caught in Escalating Ethics Probe

Wed, January 24, 2024
A reopened House Ethics Committee probe of Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz has widened in recent weeks, with ABC News reporting that "multiple new witnesses" have been contacted in the investigation.

...in recent days, the House committee's investigators have expanded their "contact with individuals who have ties to the initial Justice Department investigation into Gaetz," and that the investigation centers both on the sex trafficking allegations as well as possible lobbying violations by Gaetz.

Gaetz was being investigated for three separate alleged crimes: sex trafficking a 17-year-old; violating the Mann Act by taking a woman or women across state lines for prostitution; and obstruction of justice.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 01/25/2024 07:28 AM

johnnyboy

It certainly seemed like it died a slow quiet death for reasons never known or shared. I'm glad it's not dead.

01/25/2024 07:37 AM

tpapablo

You progs just cannot let go of your hoaxes. Saw where one of the dumber progs on here posted what he seemed to think was a substantiation of the Russian collusion hoax. It, of course, was not. But I guess it is harmless. Better you muck around with your bizarre conspiracies than engaging in your racist smearing of blacks. I'll take the stupid over the detestable.

01/25/2024 07:38 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Rapey McFivehead will get his due

When America was "great"
 01/25/2024 09:57 AM

Pagerow

Originally posted by: fishkller
Rapey McFivehead will get his due

Hopefully in his own five-hole...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Gaetz anyone?

<< 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .