Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Book Banning
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/02/2021 02:18 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/03/2021 08:29 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: Sniper

Liberal trolls and white college kids are the ones pushing this stuff. The rest of you go along with it because that's what you do.

Zeus is a white college kid? I thought he was an old man trying to figure out why he can't pull the corners of his eyes back, stick out his front teeth, and exaggerate mispronounced consonants.

Zeus isn't pushing it. He is reacting to it. Show me the Asian and Jewish people who say that they have been hurt by these Dr. Seuss books and need them banned. There aren't any. It is being pushed out there by liberal trolls, the media runs wild with it, people react to it, and Biden gets to sit in his wheelchair, with a blanket on his lap, playing Mario Kart while his handlers get the cover they need to move forward the shit that they don't want most people paying attention to.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/03/2021 08:41 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Go along with it? Oh is the Qotard PTA up in arms about this?

Fox in Socks for ya losers

Quit reading your $Hit news sites you dopes

Edited: 03/03/2021 at 08:48 AM by Greensleeves
 03/03/2021 08:51 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I am still waiting for the Zeus to respond with the law or executive order that banned Dr. Suess.

03/03/2021 08:55 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid I am still waiting for the Zeus to respond with the law or executive order that banned Dr. Suess.
Why? Don't see that his post said anything like that.

I :heart; Q
 03/03/2021 09:02 AM

Greensleeves

scom you know he don't have it. He's just re-posting info for his fetid misinformation masters
 03/03/2021 11:26 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

The only people who actually give two shits are the old faux new watching geezers. The rest of us sane, real Americans do not give two fucks...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 03/03/2021 12:14 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Zeus I understand why a totalitarian government needs to ban books but, Dr. Seuss?

03/03/2021 12:35 PM

wtf

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I am still waiting for the Zeus to respond with the law or executive order that banned Dr. Suess.

Shocking - you did not read his opening statement. This is why we make fun of you dotards, you do not even know what it is you are arguing.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 03/03/2021 03:14 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: wtf

Shocking - you did not read his opening statement. This is why we make fun of you dotards, you do not even know what it is you are arguing.

..or the title of the thread for that matter. lol

Book Banning

I was right.
 03/03/2021 05:12 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid I am still waiting for the Zeus to respond with the law or executive order that banned Dr. Suess.
Tpap has misplaced his spectacles again
 03/03/2021 05:50 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Who banned any books?
I think a publisher just declined to bother printing them.

How stupid does it have to get here?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/03/2021 05:51 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

They are nuts along with being stupid.

After reading these progs' comments, you have to hand it to me, Zeus. I know my progs, don't I?

You are about as ignorant about us as it is possible to be.
all see that.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/03/2021 07:38 PM

3rdworldlover

Jobama banned the books, because he loves totalitarian China and hates the whites.
Saw it on the Newsmax.
Buy MyPillows, ammo, and MREs ya'll.
They're coming for yer guns.

Edited: 03/03/2021 at 07:39 PM by 3rdworldlover
 03/04/2021 03:28 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: Zeus I understand why a totalitarian government needs to ban books but, Dr. Seuss?
zoos on the loose ................about soos!
 03/04/2021 03:30 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: WG How stupid does it have to get here?
if you have to ask you ain't paying attention.
 03/04/2021 03:39 AM

Cole

Buy MyPillows, ammo, and MREs ya'll.
They're coming for yer guns.

And they all still believe it. Everyone of them have a near lifetime supply of ammo.

I was right.
 03/04/2021 06:40 AM

Sniper

So far, it is only the left that has been pushing this stuff. The right isn't trying to prevent any voices from being heard and is by and large supporting people's rights to be free. It is the left that tends to believe that people are too dumb to take in information and make decisions for themselves. After reading many of Cole's posts, I think they may be onto something with many of their constituents.

The left wants to focus on statues, Dr. Seuss, men taking shits in womens bathrooms, the gender of Mr. Potato Head, making sure that only white ethnic groups are represented as sports mascots, and making sure that their kids only see white fictional spokespeople when they go to a grocery store. The left doesn't even care about most of this stuff. They do it to troll people. Up to this point, the right hasn't really engaged in this type of activity but don't be surprised when the right tries to troll you by targeting childrens books with reference to trans-people or something like that.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

03/04/2021 07:02 AM

tpapablo

In the long run, this is a good thing. You don't spit into the wind, you don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't pull the mask off of the Lone Ranger and you don'tmess around with Dr. Seuss. This will pay dividends in 2022 and 2024.

I :heart; Q
 03/04/2021 07:06 AM

wtf

So far, it is only the left that has been pushing this stuff. The right isn't trying to prevent any voices from being heard and is by and large supporting people's rights to be free. It is the left that tends to believe that people are too dumb to take in information and make decisions for themselves. After reading many of Cole's posts, I think they may be onto something with many of their constituents.

The left wants to focus on statues, Dr. Seuss, men taking shits in womens bathrooms, the gender of Mr. Potato Head, making sure that only white ethnic groups are represented as sports mascots, and making sure that their kids only see white fictional spokespeople when they go to a grocery store. The left doesn't even care about most of this stuff. They do it to troll people. Up to this point, the right hasn't really engaged in this type of activity but don't be surprised when the right tries to troll you by targeting childrens books with reference to trans-people or something like that.

Really? That's BS. I saw peaceful protesters exercising their 1A rights gassed. You are fucking loony Q

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 03/04/2021 09:29 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: wtf

Really? That's BS. I saw peaceful protesters exercising their 1A rights gassed. You are fucking loony Q

All these people who told us that Trump was a Russian spy for 4 years and were so eager to jump onboard with the Smullet debacle and tried to tell everyone that a handle for garage door at a Nascar event was supposed to be a noose really make me laugh when they run around accusing everyone of being conspiracy theorists. It is as if you honestly don't see how stupid you look.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Book Banning

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .