Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Hooray DeSantis.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/16/2021 12:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/16/2021 12:56 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Moving on up. So what has been the response of the Biden regime to the Florida success story? According to this report on RealRawNews.com of a conversation with Gov. DeSantis and federal health officials, Joe Biden threatened to ban domestic travel to and from Florida purportedly in order to prevent the spread of COVID. The article states that, in opposing this unconstitutional and outrageous threat, DeSantis refused to address Biden as "president" and told him to "go f*** himself." DeSantis is rising in the ranks of the contenders for the GOP presidential candidate. He has shown himself to be one of the best, if not the best, governors in the country. My opinion in that regard is confirmed by prog and press hate for him.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 02/16/2021 01:00 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Wow, pushing another lie. Imagine.

Biden had no plan to ban people from Florida and yet here is another article that says he did.

I was right.
 02/16/2021 01:02 PM

Greensleeves

"RealRawNews" Yes that is what tpqnq is citing.

Things more trustworthy:
Used car salesmen
Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes
Trumps promise to show his taxes
Qish Qillers daily Qombshell
 02/16/2021 01:15 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Wow, pushing another lie. Imagine. Biden had no plan to ban people from Florida and yet here is another article that says he did.
DeSantis said it did happen, so it did. So the governors of the two largest blue state shitholes are either being recalled or accused of negligent homicide. DeSantis is smelling like a rose. We are very lucky to live here, as the author of the article points out. It is good to live in a red state.

02/16/2021 01:27 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

The Biden administration's reported interest in instituting travel restrictions on one of the best performing states in the country vis-a-vis the ongoing coronavirus pandemic isn't sitting well with that state's lawmakers.
On Friday nine Florida lawmakers led by Rep. Byron Donalds sent a public letter to President Joe Biden excoriating the president for this potential "abuse of power" against American citizens and contrasting it with his sycophantic defense of China.
"Nearly one year ago, while you were running for the Democratic presidential nomination, you called the travel ban from China, the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic, both 'xenophobic' and 'fear-mongering,'" the lawmakers wrote.

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 02/16/2021 01:35 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole

Wow, pushing another lie. Imagine.

Biden had no plan to ban people from Florida and yet here is another article that says he did.

DeSantis said it did happen, so it did. So the governors of the two largest blue state shitholes are either being recalled or accused of negligent homicide. DeSantis is smelling like a rose. We are very lucky to live here, as the author of the article points out. It is good to live in a red state.

Desantis is a known Trump boot-lick liar. It didn't happen.

If it did, prove it. Isn't that what lawyers do?

I was right.
 02/16/2021 01:50 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: Cole Wow, pushing another lie. Imagine. Biden had no plan to ban people from Florida and yet here is another article that says he did.
Desantis is a known Trump boot-lick liar. It didn't happen. If it did, prove it. Isn't that what lawyers do?
Hah! You can't prove anything to progs who already have been told what to believe. Can you prove anything to a rock, something that is generally more intelligent than a prog?

02/16/2021 02:04 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Wow. Miss "pigsley knows best" limpwrist spammin' his pig-tail off today, huh?
If emperor porky actually was some form of legal type: would you hire one who spent all his work time posting blatant treasonous pigaganda from enemies of America?
You know: instead of working on, your case?
Of course, we all know what his actual job is.
"Paging maintenance associate pigblo! Clean-up on aisle 6"

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/16/2021 at 02:29 PM by nukeh2o
 02/16/2021 05:12 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: crankit

The Biden administration's reported interest in instituting travel restrictions on one of the best performing states in the country vis-a-vis the ongoing coronavirus pandemic isn't sitting well with that state's lawmakers.

On Friday nine Florida lawmakers led by Rep. Byron Donalds sent a public letter to President Joe Biden excoriating the president for this potential "abuse of power" against American citizens and contrasting it with his sycophantic defense of China.

"Nearly one year ago, while you were running for the Democratic presidential nomination, you called the travel ban from China, the epicenter of the COVID-19 pandemic, both 'xenophobic' and 'fear-mongering,'" the lawmakers wrote.

And reports are that in response Biden farted, waved his hand toward the south, and "there you go Ronnie boy".

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/17/2021 06:49 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Haven't you watched the news? DeSantis is a horrible governor. These are the guys we need leading the country. This is what success looks like. Don't listen to your own ears and eyes. Listen to what the media tell you that you are supposed to think.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden

Edited: 02/17/2021 at 06:55 AM by Sniper
 02/17/2021 07:23 AM

tpapablo

Believe it or not, the progs would still vote for Crackhead Gillum over DeSantis if the election were today. You cannot over estimate how dumb these people are.

02/17/2021 08:10 AM

Greensleeves

qnipe and qspank like greasy commie loving carpet baggers the best! They extend their disgusting life experiences to anything good (progressive movement). They are no more than sad filthy old entitled white men. Grotesque on all levels.
 02/17/2021 08:15 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Folks, you need to stay away from Democrat candidates. They kill your grandparents and give drugs and prostitution a bad rap.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/17/2021 08:17 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

You can always tell when the Rightwinger nut jobs are suckin' wind. T- Sloth starts posting a lot of shit.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 02/17/2021 08:21 AM

Cole

It's glaringly obvious that photoshop is beyond the average Trunt. lol

Then again, deplorables have never been real tech savvy.

I was right.
 02/17/2021 02:49 PM

tpapablo

Gov on a roll.

02/17/2021 02:56 PM

Cole

Big Tech has 1st Amendment rights too. Like all things Republican, this will go nowhere.

I was right.
 02/17/2021 03:07 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Big Tech has 1st Amendment rights too. Like all things Republican, this will go nowhere.
Not according to you dweebs. You hate Citizens United, if I recall. Anyway, not a 1st Amendment issue. All GOP states should get onboard with this.

02/17/2021 03:58 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

We need federal action to protect north Americans like the GDPR protects EU citizens, but this Desantos stuff is chickenshit. Google is way bigger than florida. But look who suddenly likes big government.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/18/2021 09:01 AM

tpapablo

Hitting it out of the park. We have the best governor in the country. Do you think we'd be saying that if the progs' choice, Crackhead Gillum, had been elected. Nope, we'd be a laughing stock. Think about what that says about progs. They would have elected a crackhead for governor. While we all know that they are easily duped, that reaches a new level of stupidity, doesn't it?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Hooray DeSantis.

1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .