Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Well darn.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/27/2021 06:22 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/27/2021 06:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Progs are giving up on us. I was so looking forward to my deprogramming. I can't help but wonder if these idiots are starting to grasp how utterly stupid they are?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/27/2021 07:09 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Time heals all wounds and sometimes includes stupidity. There just might be hope for the Trunts.

I was right.
 01/27/2021 07:46 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

From what I've heard a lot of Qtards were cured spontaneously when the the "plan" they "trusted" fizzled out.

Biden was inaugurated, and that pretty much proved the whole thing to be bunk.

Of course those who benefit from trumpism will try and stir the ashes back into a flame, and alienated, hopeless people who don't understand class and materialism remain receptive to personality cults.
Certainly Biden doesn't represent anything more than the status quo which helped create trumpism in the first place.

We'll just have president "my pillow guy" in 2024.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/27/2021 08:13 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck From what I've heard a lot of Qtards were cured spontaneously when the the "plan" they "trusted" fizzled out. Biden was inaugurated, and that pretty much proved the whole thing to be bunk. Of course those who benefit from trumpism will try and stir the ashes back into a flame, and alienated, hopeless people who don't understand class and materialism remain receptive to personality cults. Certainly Biden doesn't represent anything more than the status quo which helped create trumpism in the first place. We'll just have president "my pillow guy" in 2024.
Me thinks you guys are missing the whole point of Trump. That's good. Seems like some of my fellow Republicans are also clueless. At least we can rid ourselves of those folks. We're probably stuck with the progs, at least until we take over again and send them to reeducation camps. In the meantime, we just have to make sure they don't do anything too stupid.

01/27/2021 09:57 AM

Greensleeves

Me thinks Spanq is missing the point of Qrump. He appealed to shitheads. Those shit for brains won't show up to vote for Kemp or Hawley or Cruz. The QOP and the GOP are dead
 01/27/2021 01:42 PM

follydude

Almost in a self-effacing way, the observations by Klass in the futility of said "de-programming" is manifested in the comment section following the article.

Yep, these Trump Cultists are not salvageable. Round them up and don't waste the effort on de-programming, just send them to the concentration camps.
 01/27/2021 05:32 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

From what I've heard a lot of Qtards were cured spontaneously when the the "plan" they "trusted" fizzled out.

Of course those who benefit from trumpism will try and stir the ashes back into a flame, and alienated, hopeless people who don't understand class and materialism remain receptive to personality cults.

Certainly Biden doesn't represent anything more than the status quo which helped create trumpism in the first place.

We'll just have president "my pillow guy" in 2024.

Me thinks you guys are missing the whole point of Trump. That's good. Seems like some of my fellow Republicans are also clueless. At least we can rid ourselves of those folks. We're probably stuck with the progs, at least until we take over again and send them to reeducation camps. In the meantime, we just have to make sure they don't do anything too stupid.

I'd be genuinely interested in your take on "the whole point of trump". Not some BS, but an actual assessment from your point of view.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/27/2021 06:40 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

BULLSHIT!

Do you EVER tell the truth?!?!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/28/2021 07:03 AM

RustyTruck

I don't see how anyone of average intelligence or above could mistake trump for anything other than a con man with a keen sense of timing who recognized that a struggling white working class and nervous white upper class could be especially susceptible to a mix of white nationalism and economic favoritism. Worked better than even he expected. If not for abject failure on addressing COVID, he'd still be in power.

01/28/2021 07:21 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I don't see how anyone of average intelligence or above could mistake trump for anything other than a con man with a keen sense of timing who recognized that a struggling white working class and nervous white upper class could be especially susceptible to a mix of white nationalism and economic favoritism. Worked better than even he expected. If not for abject failure on addressing COVID, he'd still be in power.
You are believing your own propaganda. Not good. Ask yourself this - why did Trump do so well with minorities despite overwhelming pressure to vote against Trump? Because they are white nationalists? Don't think so. As I suggested on another thread, it is a good thing to question. That is something I am good at. Don't me much of it by anyone else on this forum though.

01/28/2021 07:37 AM

follydude

I don't see how anyone of average intelligence or above could mistake trump for anything other than a con man with a keen sense of timing who recognized that a struggling white working class and nervous white upper class could be especially susceptible to a mix of white nationalism and economic favoritism. Worked better than even he expected. If not for abject failure on addressing COVID, he'd still be in power.

You are believing your own propaganda. Not good. Ask yourself this - why did Trump do so well with minorities despite overwhelming pressure to vote against Trump? Because they are white nationalists? Don't think so. As I suggested on another thread, it is a good thing to question. That is something I am good at. Don't me much of it by anyone else on this forum though.

FFS, you think having 19% support among black men and 5% support among black women is doing "so well"?

01/28/2021 09:27 AM

RustyTruck

Well trump DID do well with Cubans who are still mad that Fidel freed their slaves or Venezuelans who had to flee the Bolivarian revolutionaries. That's because he promised to fight their enemies and they still hope to return to their countries and take over again. But that doesn't make him any less of a con man, he knew how to work a mark.

01/28/2021 11:16 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: follydude
Originally posted by: RustyTruck I don't see how anyone of average intelligence or above could mistake trump for anything other than a con man with a keen sense of timing who recognized that a struggling white working class and nervous white upper class could be especially susceptible to a mix of white nationalism and economic favoritism. Worked better than even he expected. If not for abject failure on addressing COVID, he'd still be in power.
FFS, you think having 19% support among black men and 5% support among black women is doing "so well"?
Yep. Beat all other recent Republicans.

01/28/2021 11:29 AM

RustyTruck

Trump appeals to poor people who are down on their luck and see nothing from the Dem party that's going to actually improve their material conditions.

It's pretty interesting how the Pugs have managed to rebrand as the party of the working class, while the Dems now are the party of the corporate suits. Dems are really tone deaf on the subject and think that playing identity politics entitles them to the minority vote.

But trump was never actually going to help those folks, he just gave them some targets for their rage.

01/28/2021 12:45 PM

Greensleeves

Russki getting it completely wrong of course.

Hey Russki what does the GOP give the "poor people who are down on their luck and see nothing from the Dem party that's going to actually improve their material conditions"?
 01/28/2021 12:50 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Hey Russki what does the GOP give the "poor people who are down on their luck and see nothing from the Dem party that's going to actually improve their material conditions"?

Hope, pride, a sense of value. Talk to a few of them, they'll tell you.

01/28/2021 01:19 PM

tpapablo

Trump appeals to poor people who are down on their luck and see nothing from the Dem party that's going to actually improve their material conditions. It's pretty interesting how the Pugs have managed to rebrand as the party of the working class, while the Dems now are the party of the corporate suits. Dems are really tone deaf on the subject and think that playing identity politics entitles them to the minority vote. But trump was never actually going to help those folks, he just gave them some targets for their rage.
He did help them though. Lowest unemployment rates for everyone. Rising wages at the middle and bottom for the first time in ever. Wages at the low end went up faster than those at the high end. Lowered their taxes. That is helping the working man. Yes, Republicans are now the party of the people. Dems are the party of the rich. Dems have the blacks for now. That's starting to erode, however.

01/28/2021 01:25 PM

Greensleeves

russki first implies that the Dems actually aren't giving the "poor people that are down on their luck" something they need. OK well shame on the dems because these people need jobs and to eat and so on

but look what russki says GOP gives them, hope and pride... Huh? Hope and pride never fed one damn person or paid the rent.

Sounds to me that the "poor people who are down on their luck" are ignorant and don't read or understand the platforms of the parties.

In either case Qotards bite.
 01/28/2021 01:26 PM

Greensleeves

Oh gawd here's tsuqblo. Why did twitler lose again? I mean he lords over the white high school diploma and below set...
 01/28/2021 03:41 PM

follydude

C'mon, man. You can do better than this. Who is a recent republican? Romney? He isn't really worth considering. You have to go back to a real contest to find a real recent Republican and that is W himself who managed a whopping 30% of the black male vote. Reagan had 34%.

So, like every other Trump lie, you lapped this one up with a spoon.

At his post-election press conference, President Trump said of his presidential campaign, "I won the largest share of non-white voters of any Republican in 60 years." While Trump did improve on his performance with minorities in 2020 vs. 2016, according to exit polls, the previous Republican president - George W. Bush - did significantly better in 2004.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/t...epublican-in-60-years/

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Well darn.

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .