Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The tough guys behind those death threats.
Topic Summary: We will be seeing you soon.
Created On: 01/27/2021 05:44 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/27/2021 05:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/2...-family-threat-462920

>> A California man was arrested on Tuesday after being charged with sending threatening messages to relatives of Rep. Hakeem Jeffries and an unidentified journalist during the Jan. 6 insurrection at the Capitol.

Robert Lemke was arrested in Northern California after reportedly sending menacing text messages about the 2020 presidential election to the congressman's brother and sister-in-law, according to a federal criminal complaint filed in New York. The complaint, which did not name Jeffries, said Lemke included a picture of a house in their neighborhood.<<

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/27/2021 06:21 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Are you aware of how often conservatives get threats? Best clean your own house before starting on ours.

I :heart; Q
 01/27/2021 06:29 AM

johnnyboy

It's the same people. The same right wing nuts that threaten Pence are the same right wing nuts that have been threatening AOC and Schumer. For the same reasons.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/27/2021 06:34 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy It's the same people. The same right wing nuts that threaten Pence are the same right wing nuts that have been threatening AOC and Schumer. For the same reasons.
Oh? So the people that threaten Trump are those that threaten progs? That would make them simply nuts which means that they are progs.

01/27/2021 06:46 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

We can see who's getting arrested, and they're magas.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 01/27/2021 06:57 AM

Cole

Poor Trump. Ain't that right Tfap. lol

Do you actually think death threats to the president weren't investigated?

I was right.
 01/27/2021 07:02 AM

tpapablo

Really? According to my research, there were 23 prosecutions last year against people who made threats against Trump.

01/27/2021 07:04 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Really? According to my research, there were 23 prosecutions last year against people who made threats against Trump.

And your point is?

I was right.
 01/27/2021 09:08 AM

johnnyboy

I don't deny the existence of loonies that threaten trump, but you can stop pretending that inciting armed "second amendment" types (trump's words, not mine) in Michigan after the cosplaytriots were arrested for plotting to kidnap the governor or the people who were told to fight like hell and never give up at the capitol are just examples of good people on both sides is just not true.

01/27/2021 09:23 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Lenny Pozner has gotten more death threats than Trump as have Dominion Voting employees that don't have the secret service protecting them.

01/27/2021 09:36 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

They've arrested more magas than that in the last two weeks.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
Statistics
146498 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .