Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Good bye Q.
Topic Summary: Time to accept that this whole thing was a hoax the whole time.
Created On: 01/21/2021 05:57 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/21/2021 05:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://www.politico.com/news/2...auguration-day-460926

>>So just to recap: Trump will pardon Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, high profile Jewish fraudsters ... No pardons for middle class whites who risked their livelihoods by going to 'war' for Trump," fumed a user in a white supremacist channel on Telegram, the encrypted messaging service that has gained thousands of new subscribers since the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.

Conspiracies flew - out of the mouth of Fox News host Tucker Carlson - that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell had blackmailed Trump out of pardoning Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, further infuriating MAGA hardliners. Trump's anti-immigrant base, who'd been with him since his initial run for the presidency in 2015, flipped out when he granted amnesty to tens of thousands of Venezuelan migrants....

It's all been a con from the start. Promises made and not kept," one user posted on TheDonald.win, a website that has been flooded with conspiracy theories and calls for violence in recent weeks, in reference to the QAnon movement. "You sat on your butt waiting for someone else to do what everyone should have taken care of themselves."

Several members of the QAnon community scrambled to suggest that Biden was now going to execute the conspiracy theory's underlying beliefs, or even that the incoming president had switched faces with Donald Trump. But in a sign that Trump's reign was truly over, former 8kun administrator Ron Watkins, one of the only people who allegedly knew the identity of the mysterious Q, published a post on Telegram surrendering to the inevitable.

"We have a new president sworn in and it's our responsibility as citizens to respect the Constitution regardless of whether or not we agree with the specific details regarding officials who are sworn in," Watkins wrote.<<

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/21/2021 07:04 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I am as conservative as they come and I have no earthly idea what Qanon is or what they stand for. To my knowledge, I have never met anyone who does. How many people are in this group? 8? You ninnies are getting riled up over 8 people? I would suggest that you dems start worrying about the 100+million who support Trump.

I :heart; Q
 01/21/2021 07:16 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I am as conservative as they come and I have no earthly idea what Qanon is or what they stand for. To my knowledge, I have never met anyone who does. How many people are in this group? 8? You ninnies are getting riled up over 8 people? I would suggest that you dems start worrying about the 100+million who support Trump.

Trump gave them props on many occasion, but Trump was just words. An empty suit with a mouth.

I was right.
 01/21/2021 07:34 AM

follydude

QAnon is represented by 2 newly elected congresscritters: Marjorie Taylor Greene from North Georgia and Lauren Boebert of rural Colorado.

Greene and Boebert were among at least a dozen Republican congressional candidates who had endorsed or given credence to QAnon's unfounded belief that Trump is the last line of defense against a cabal of child-molesting Democrats who seek to dominate world power.

Rhetoric of QAnon adherents is steeped in racist and anti-semitic tropes and has led to violence. An early supporter opened fire at D.C. pizza joint Comet Ping Pong; in April, authorities arrested a woman who traveled from Illinois to New York and threatened to kill former Vice President Joe Biden.

The unfounded QAnon conspiracy theories emerged in late 2017, when an anonymous person or persons with the username "Q" began posting on message boards alleging evidence of a variety of worldwide criminal conspiracies involving top Democrats and their "deep-state" allies. Q claims to have a security clearance that would give inside access to info about such plots.

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/...win-seats-in-congress/
 01/21/2021 07:43 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: follydude
Originally posted by: tpapablo I am as conservative as they come and I have no earthly idea what Qanon is or what they stand for. To my knowledge, I have never met anyone who does. How many people are in this group? 8? You ninnies are getting riled up over 8 people? I would suggest that you dems start worrying about the 100+million who support Trump.
QAnon is represented by 2 newly elected congresscritters: Marjorie Taylor Greene from North Georgia and Lauren Boebert of rural Colorado.
Greene and Boebert were among at least a dozen Republican congressional candidates who had endorsed or given credence to QAnon's unfounded belief that Trump is the last line of defense against a cabal of child-molesting Democrats who seek to dominate world power. Rhetoric of QAnon adherents is steeped in racist and anti-semitic tropes and has led to violence. An early supporter opened fire at D.C. pizza joint Comet Ping Pong; in April, authorities arrested a woman who traveled from Illinois to New York and threatened to kill former Vice President Joe Biden. The unfounded QAnon conspiracy theories emerged in late 2017, when an anonymous person or persons with the username "Q" began posting on message boards alleging evidence of a variety of worldwide criminal conspiracies involving top Democrats and their "deep-state" allies. Q claims to have a security clearance that would give inside access to info about such plots.
https://www.rollcall.com/2020/...win-seats-in-congress/
Thanks. If that is indeed what they stand for, they seem to be a bunch of weirdos. Same type as the Trump-Russian collusion nuts. I have never encountered one in my conservative peregrinations.

I :heart; Q
 01/21/2021 07:48 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

QANON is responsible for half the misinformation you spew. You might not know about them personally, but you are one of their disciples none the less because you adopted some of their beliefs based on that misinformation and conspiracy. Add in the externally sourced misinformation you propagate, you are a fine example of a UI.
 01/21/2021 08:04 AM

johnnyboy

You may not be as ignorant as you pretend.

http://thehill.com/homenews/ho...icans-vote-against-it

17 Republicans, you know, mainstream politicians, refused to condemn this group.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/21/2021 09:26 AM

Cole

Tliar knows exactly who they are, but then again, he is pretty stupid, so...

I was right.
 01/21/2021 09:49 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"I am as qonservative as they come and I have no earthly idea what Qanon is or what they stand for."
and he is not a pizza.
L'il snowball the pig conservative? That a big fat nyetski.
Chumptard repiglican squmbag, yep.
Hey porkchop: shut the fuck up and go home

It's a democratic hoax
 01/21/2021 09:51 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

You should, because they were intertwined in your world, and you were blissfully unaware. They have damaged GOP credibility severely.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/21/2021 09:52 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

QANON is responsible for half the misinformation you spew. You might not know about them personally, but you are one of their disciples none the less because you adopted some of their beliefs based on that misinformation and conspiracy. Add in the externally sourced misinformation you propagate, you are a fine example of a UI.

Exactly. There are the idiots that give FK BS to posts on here. Now maybe your little pea brain (tpap's) can start to comprehend why people like me were against trump.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay

Edited: 01/21/2021 at 09:52 AM by wtf
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .