Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Blue Lives Matter?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/15/2021 07:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/15/2021 07:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Kill him with his own gun!"

http://www.cnn.com/2021/01/14/...ges-fanone/index.html

Washington (CNN)As DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone lay on the ground at the US Capitol building, stunned and injured, he knew a group of rioters were stripping him of his gear. They grabbed spare ammunition, ripped the police radio off his chest and even stole his badge.

Then, Fanone, who had just been Tasered several times in the back of the neck, heard something chilling that made him go into survival mode.
"Some guys started getting a hold of my gun and they were screaming out, 'Kill him with his own gun,'" said Fanone, who's been a police officer for almost two decades.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/15/2021 07:37 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck "Kill him with his own gun!" http://www.cnn.com/2021/01/14/...es-fanone/index.html Washington (CNN)As DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone lay on the ground at the US Capitol building, stunned and injured, he knew a group of rioters were stripping him of his gear. They grabbed spare ammunition, ripped the police radio off his chest and even stole his badge. Then, Fanone, who had just been Tasered several times in the back of the neck, heard something chilling that made him go into survival mode. "Some guys started getting a hold of my gun and they were screaming out, 'Kill him with his own gun,'" said Fanone, who's been a police officer for almost two decades.
Yep, blue lives matter to us. According to your guys, even the statement should be banned. You can get on your high horse all you want, but know that we who the enemies of police are. It is those who try to fire bomb and take over police stations.

I :heart; Q
 01/15/2021 08:17 AM

RustyTruck

I could see how much they matter when that MAGA was beating the cop with a flagpole, and another was murdering one with a fire extinguisher.

We all saw it, so save the gaslight. Blue lives bullshit.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/15/2021 09:22 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Hey porkrat, regale us again with your "prog violence" ka-ka.
Stinking verminous, lying traitor. Period.
Oh empress piggy: what's that smell.....

It's a democratic hoax
 01/15/2021 01:38 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck I could see how much they matter when that MAGA was beating the cop with a flagpole, and another was murdering one with a fire extinguisher. We all saw it, so save the gaslight. Blue lives bullshit.
Several of your guys killed cops. So all of you are cop killers, right? I am not so sure that if one person does something, that means everyone with whom that person shares a belief or two approves of it. But maybe its different for commies.

I :heart; Q
 01/15/2021 03:53 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

I could see how much they matter when that MAGA was beating the cop with a flagpole, and another was murdering one with a fire extinguisher.

We all saw it, so save the gaslight. Blue lives bullshit.

Several of your guys killed cops. So all of you are cop killers, right? I am not so sure that if one person does something, that means everyone with whom that person shares a belief or two approves of it. But maybe its different for commies.

My guys? Well, anarchists did start WWI, bombed Wall Street, and maybe launched the first fascist Spanish astronaut with a bomb, but we've chilled out since then. To whom do you refer?

01/15/2021 04:12 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It doesn't matter to Tpap. He's using any murderer police officer as a false equivalent to the murder during the insurrection. It's one more tired whataboutism. He's not arguing a point, he's just arguing.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/15/2021 10:26 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Geezers argue. TspanQ pretty much too stupid to make a valid point.

MAGAs are all filth
 01/16/2021 11:16 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

What ms. pigaletto fails to notice in this fascist attempt at moral equivalency is that these officers died defending the center of our government from a gang of thugs trying to attack and injure or kill duly elected members of congress.
And prevent them from their constitutional duty certifying the fair and legal election of biden.
aka: his usual lame exercise in yah-but.

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .