Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: So it begins...
Topic Summary: Pardons
Created On: 01/14/2021 11:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/14/2021 11:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Not by trump, for trump.

Comey is reported in The Hill to have suggested that Biden should consider a pardon for trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/ad...sider-pardoning-trump

They're all in this together when it's all said and done.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/14/2021 12:17 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It would help with the healing? He's still actively inflicting wounds on the republic. He needs a jail cell, not a get out jail free card. And by the way, doesn't everyone hate Comey? The same guy who handed trump the election with the revelation of the investigation into her emails with 48 hours left before the election. And then he drew the scorn of the Trump idiots by refusing the loyalty oath. He's been filmed doing his "by golly maybe I did influence the outcome of the election" routine and I don't forget that. He's more responsible for the Trump presidency than any other individual. He can have his boomer opinion on a Nixon repeat but he's alone.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/14/2021 01:26 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Oh he's a shithead all right. I was wondering how long it would be before you'd have center right people calling for trump to be excused in order to "unite the country" and "go forward, not dwell on the past".
I mean if we started holding politicians accountable, it could get out of hand.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/14/2021 01:53 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I can easily imagine how embarrassed the GOP would have to pretend to be when they rushed a pardon to a defiant trump only to learn that he was stealing money from the tax man all along as he paid his children "consulting fees" in the millions through shell corporations with no disclosures of the family relationship. By golly if we only would have known....

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .