Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "Paralyzed with fear"
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/13/2021 07:47 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/13/2021 07:47 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Turns out the Pugs were yellow cowards all along.

"Rep. Crow says the majority of his Republican colleagues are "paralyzed with fear" to vote for impeachment effort against Pres. Trump."

http://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily...10?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 01/13/2021 at 08:28 AM by RustyTruck
 01/13/2021 08:22 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Anyone standing up to Trump or making a statement against him is being labeled a traitor by the right wing extremist/terrorist groups. At this point, much of their fear is probably for their lives. They don't want to be on the same list as "liberals" when their civil war starts.
 01/13/2021 08:32 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Cheney just told them to vote their conscience. She's betting the party will jettison Trump whole the clingers are betting Trump can still primary any one of their lily coward asses.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/13/2021 02:14 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Cheney just told them to vote their conscience. She's betting the party will jettison Trump whole the clingers are betting Trump can still primary any one of their lily coward asses.
The party is now Trump and friends. The others will become admitted democrats. Don't want them.

I :heart; Q
 01/13/2021 05:08 PM

Greensleeves

Qsukblo suffering toxiq Qotard shoQ syndrome. The country don't need the sickly geezer.
 01/13/2021 07:36 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Cheney just told them to vote their conscience. She's betting the party will jettison Trump whole the clingers are betting Trump can still primary any one of their lily coward asses.

The party is now Trump and friends. The others will become admitted democrats. Don't want them.

Trump got fucking fired.

I was right.
 01/14/2021 05:40 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

I don't think the party establishment agrees with you. They intend to eject trump now that he's toxic and no longer useful.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

01/14/2021 03:43 PM

johnnyboy

Trump is useless the GOP and his sway has pulled the idiots of the party into his orbit and quickly crash with that loyalty oath on the big lie. Survival demands a trump amputation.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/15/2021 09:23 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Trump is useless the GOP and his sway has pulled the idiots of the party into his orbit and quickly crash with that loyalty oath on the big lie. Survival demands a trump amputation.
We shall see.

01/15/2021 10:41 AM

RustyTruck

Pabs, you really going to go down with the ship?

01/15/2021 12:47 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Pabs, you really going to go down with the ship?
Not that I know of. My beliefs are my beliefs. I think Trump was an excellent president and was exactly what we needed. As always, I am open to changing my mind if the evidence shows otherwise. So far it hasn't. I have recently made myself cancel proof, so I don't have to worry about that.

01/15/2021 01:51 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Pabs, you really going to go down with the ship?

Not that I know of. My beliefs are my beliefs. I think Trump was an excellent president and was exactly what we needed. As always, I am open to changing my mind if the evidence shows otherwise. So far it hasn't. I have recently made myself cancel proof, so I don't have to worry about that.

Pipsqueal goober vermin translation:
Chumpf is doing a swine job!

Go home fascist loser dork

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 01/15/2021 at 02:28 PM by nukeh2o
 01/15/2021 02:19 PM

johnnyboy

We shall see? We are seeing. Mitch is very publicly saying maybe and Liz Cheney doubles down. The people you think will rally around trump are busy hiring lawyers of their own.

01/15/2021 03:23 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Am I the only American patriot citizen growing very very tired of this shit?

It's a democratic hoax
 01/15/2021 10:22 PM

Greensleeves

Trump going down as a one term dumb ass. Mitch McConnell used him to cut taxes and nominate justices otherwise Trump is nothing much like tsucqblow
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .