Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Some FACTS
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/22/2020 05:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/22/2020 05:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

FACTS:

- The last 3 years of Obama/Biden created 1.6 million more jobs than trump/pence
- S+P 500 performed better under Obama/Biden at comparative points in presidency
- DJIA is closer in performance between the two admins but a slight nod to Obama/Biden at comparative points in presidency
- Manufacturing jobs have been decreasing
- Debt is out of control
- Budget deficit largest in history and growing

Now we have 200k dead American and an economoy in the tank. And dotards want to tell me that's a good job? LMFAO

The tax bill is going to come due at some point, guess who is going to pay? That's right you dotards will. You never learn - billionaires don't become billionaires by giving a shit about us. Oh yeah, all economic indicators have performed best under D's - it's an inarguable fact.

Don't vote for dotards, they will kill you and wreck the economy.

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/22/2020 05:40 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I read in the Orlando Sentinel this morning that household wealth has hit a record high, sounds good right?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/we...y-pandemic-recession/

Well, it's great if you're already at the top, because there's where the money is going.

"29 million unemployed-

The full recovery of wealth even while the economy has recovered only about half the jobs lost to the pandemic recession underscores what many economists see as America's widening economic inequality. Approximately 29 million people are still collecting unemployment benefits.

Data compiled by Opportunity Insights, a research group, show that the highest-paying one-third of jobs have almost fully recovered from the recession, while the lowest-paying one-third of jobs remain 16% below pre-pandemic levels.

The wealth data "highlights the inequalities in the recovery in the sense that high-income workers not only have jobs that for the most part have come back, they also have savings that have continued to grow," said John Friedman, an economist at Brown University who is co-director of Opportunity Insights."

And frankly neither candidate seems to have any plan for that unsustainable trend.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/22/2020 06:37 AM

wtf

RT - I suggest you look at Biden's propsed tax plan. It's a step in the right direction - https://joebiden.com/a-tale-of-two-tax-policies-trump-rewards-wealth-biden-rewards-work/

For example expanding the CTC will do this:

A teacher and an electrician with a 7th grader and a newborn will receive an additional $2,600 - or $6,600 total.
A nurse and a grocery store clerk with a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old will receive an additional $3,200 - or $7,200 total.
A firefighter with three teenagers will receive an additional $3,000 - or $9,000 total.
A letter carrier and a child care worker with children ages three, five, seven, and nine will receive an additional $5,200 - or $13,200 total.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/22/2020 06:57 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: wtf

RT - I suggest you look at Biden's propsed tax plan. It's a step in the right direction - https://joebiden.com/a-tale-of-two-tax-policies-trump-rewards-wealth-biden-rewards-work/

A teacher and an electrician with a 7th grader and a newborn will receive an additional $2,600 - or $6,600 total.

A nurse and a grocery store clerk with a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old will receive an additional $3,200 - or $7,200 total.

A firefighter with three teenagers will receive an additional $3,000 - or $9,000 total.

A letter carrier and a child care worker with children ages three, five, seven, and nine will receive an additional $5,200 - or $13,200 total.

Well if he's elected I hope he will follow through on that.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 09/22/2020 07:02 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

WTF's facts are irrefutable!

Rusty's article is good but does not tell how they calculate the wealth. If they are merely doing an average (total assets by number of households) then indeed it could just be showing the rich getting richer. and from the article:

"The amount of money in checking accounts jumped 33% to $1.8 trillion. Savings accounts rose 6.1% to $11.2 trillion."

With historically low interest rates that money is doing nothing but losing value.

Edited: 09/22/2020 at 08:53 AM by Greensleeves
 09/22/2020 06:23 PM

wtf

Waiting for a dotard to tell me I am wrong. Crickets as always.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/22/2020 06:34 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Waiting for a dotard to tell me I am wrong. Crickets as always.

"The last 3 years of Obama/Biden created 1.6 million more jobs than trump/pence"

Creating jobs at McDonalds, Burger King and part time jobs in no way compares to actual real long term salaried jobs.

Get real!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/22/2020 06:41 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

^^ Cue dotard

09/22/2020 06:48 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

^^^Cue moron

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 09/22/2020 at 06:49 PM by Fish Killer
 09/23/2020 09:18 AM

wtf

Still nobody. When will dotards finally admit these are not the things they care about?

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/24/2020 09:35 AM

wtf

Cricket. What are you dotards scared of? Let's debate the facts I posted.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/24/2020 04:55 PM

Cole

A cool even president, man was Obama good!

Trump sucks.

I was right.
 09/26/2020 10:36 AM

wtf

Where you at dotards - hiding in your bunker? You screamed about these very things for 8 years.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/27/2020 06:35 AM

Cole

$7 trillion in debt so far under Trump and a few trillion more in business loans are out pumping up the corporate world.

What happens when the economy gets really bad via Trump next term?

I was right.

Edited: 09/27/2020 at 06:36 AM by Cole
 09/27/2020 12:55 PM

Cole

I am asking an honest question, considering the economy had slipped into recession before the pandemic.

I was right.
 09/27/2020 01:41 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Well if he's elected I hope he will follow through on that.

If the other POS is elected you and I are fucked.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 09/27/2020 01:45 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Cole

$7 trillion in debt so far under Trump and a few trillion more in business loans are out pumping up the corporate world.

Hey Cole you wouldn't happen to have a debt clock lying around would you? I think it would be a great time to show our good assholes on the other side of the isle what a fucking train wreck their orange turd messiah is.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 09/27/2020 03:54 PM

wtf

Originally posted by: gdudewe

Originally posted by: Cole

Hey Cole you wouldn't happen to have a debt clock lying around would you? I think it would be a great time to show our good assholes on the other side of the isle what a fucking train wreck their orange turd messiah is.

Two of the chief dotard's big campaign promises were to decrease the debt and close the budget deficit. Obama had the ball rolling, the chief dotard failed yet again.

Promises made, promises broken. trump = failure

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/28/2020 11:06 AM

wtf

Still no dotard response. Because they know like I do that the chief dotard is a complete and utter failure at everything.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/29/2020 06:36 AM

wtf

Still waiting - how was that August jobs report? i must have missed the dotard posting of it.

Don't vote for dotards, they will kill you, steal from you and wreck the economy.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Some FACTS

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .