Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Biden Sign Score
Topic Summary:
Created On: 09/20/2020 02:19 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/21/2020 05:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Score went up by 3 on my street today and now up 11-2 with a couple others that I know are not trumpers. One couple is elderly and scared of the fallout from their angry trumper next door neighbor if they put a sign out - he has pretty much turned into white trash thanks to his obsession with fakebook. the others are selling their house so i am sure they want to stay low key because of that. In fact when you look down my street it is pretty much a Biden campaign ad. I am surprised by some of the people who I thought were trumpers have Biden signs out. in fact one neighbor was lifelong R and never voted for a D in his life until trump. i knew i picked this neighborhood for a recent, filled with decent people mostly. There's just a few cretin dotards with loud mouths.

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/21/2020 05:35 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Maybe Trumpers are putting out Biden signs in hopes of making potential Biden voters complacent?

09/21/2020 05:39 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: fishkller * Want all the money going to me (if you're rich) * Somehow think the money will be going to me (if you're not rich)
This one floors me. People that have above median wage income but not a lot in the way of assets or stock income (dividends or capital gains) get hosed on income tax while the investor class skates. Small businesses get fucked too for the benefit of the monster mega corporations that get all the tax gifts from local and state governments and that have the army of lawyer accountants to hide money from the feds. Yet the Viera Class of yuppy, the mega church crowd, blame brown people for high taxes and somehow think that the McConnell-Ryan great corporate tax gift of 2017 benefits them.

09/21/2020 05:39 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: wtf

Score went up by 3 on my street today and now up 11-2 with a couple others that I know are not trumpers. One couple is elderly and scared of the fallout from their angry trumper next door neighbor if they put a sign out - he has pretty much turned into white trash thanks to his obsession with fakebook. the others are selling their house so i am sure they want to stay low key because of that. In fact when you look down my street it is pretty much a Biden campaign ad. I am surprised by some of the people who I thought were trumpers have Biden signs out. in fact one neighbor was lifelong R and never voted for a D in his life until trump. i knew i picked this neighborhood for a recent, filled with decent people mostly. There's just a few cretin dotards with loud mouths.

Shy Biden voter syndrome....

It's a democratic hoax
 09/22/2020 05:15 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: fishkller

* Want all the money going to me (if you're rich)

* Somehow think the money will be going to me (if you're not rich)

This one floors me. People that have above median wage income but not a lot in the way of assets or stock income (dividends or capital gains) get hosed on income tax while the investor class skates. Small businesses get fucked too for the benefit of the monster mega corporations that get all the tax gifts from local and state governments and that have the army of lawyer accountants to hide money from the feds. Yet the Viera Class of yuppy, the mega church crowd, blame brown people for high taxes and somehow think that the McConnell-Ryan great corporate tax gift of 2017 benefits them.

Small business loans. Free corporate money. It should be the opposite.

60% to 40% Biden signs on A1A south of Ocean Ave.

Scored a bunch of cool sea beans south of inlet last night. No gold coins.

I was right.
 09/22/2020 07:28 AM

wtf

I just upped the score on my street. You see I value my neighbors even if we disagree, and my neighbors value my opinion. Funny how that works.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 09/27/2020 04:10 PM

wtf

Scoreboard continues to climb here. It's our of control. The only ones without Biden signs are just nervous about the cultist trumpers being mean to them - which is understandable as they are elderly and just want to live out their retirements in peace. I have spoken with so may lifelong R's who are voting Biden. I don't think we have seen anything like this before. Most seniors in my hood are full on Biden.

The trumpers here are the evangelicals, the born agains (the worst ever btw - just subbing one addiction for another), and then angry middle age white dude with daddy issues.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Biden Sign Score

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .