Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: One down
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/14/2020 11:57 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/14/2020 11:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Who's next? Good to see that justice is finally being done. Wonder if Clinesmith is squealing?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 08/14/2020 12:01 PM

tpapablo

"I'm just devastated," Clinesmith texted to Moyer shortly after Trump won the presidential election in November of 2016. "Plus, my god damned name is all over the legal documents investigating his staff," Clinesmith wrote. "Is it making you rethink your commitment to the Trump administration?" Moyer later asked Clinesmith, ostensibly referring to Clinesmith's plan to remain at the FBI after Trump's inauguration. "Hell no," Clinesmith responded. "Viva le resistance." So much for that.

08/14/2020 01:00 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He doctored one email and used the doctored email to get a warrant. It was wrong. It was bad. It's hardly conspiracy and scale trump whined about. FBI agents are cops. Cops fudge things to make arrests on occasion. My experience is that there are always omissions, mistakes and sometimes fabrications in any law enforcement reports. Cops tell me that they are not there to do my job for me. That's code for you finding it if you can.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/14/2020 01:19 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy He doctored one email and used the doctored email to get a warrant. It was wrong. It was bad. It's hardly conspiracy and scale trump whined about. FBI agents are cops. Cops fudge things to make arrests on occasion. My experience is that there are always omissions, mistakes and sometimes fabrications in any law enforcement reports. Cops tell me that they are not there to do my job for me. That's code for you finding it if you can.
True, but that's not what we are talking about here. Have you known of any cops who have tried to bring down a duly elected president by means of fudging something? We will soon see if this guy was a rogue agent or whether more were involved. But there is a lot of smoke out there.

08/14/2020 01:56 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Nothingburger comes to mind. Trump agents were in contact with the Russians to undermine the president.

They want to let the traitor Flynn go free and lock up the guy who tried to stop him.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 08/14/2020 02:09 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

That about sums it up.

What he did was wrong, but what flynn did was much wronger.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 08/14/2020 02:33 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Tpap trying to act like he wants justice yet he will praise cops for stomping on am old man asking police a question. Asshat through and through.
 08/14/2020 02:45 PM

HAPDigital

Also, what's crazy about this is that what the guy did didn't alter facts about Page. It was clerical at best, wasn't to be devious.
 08/14/2020 04:43 PM

johnnyboy

I had a drug dealer that I represented on trafficking charges. He told me the cops profiled him, surveilled him with no knowledge of who he was or what he did and it just so happened that he got caught at the time when he was getting out. All of that may be true. But none of it mattered. He was dealing. Trump is mad because he was identified in the taps on the Russian's lines. He imagined that he was the target and not the Russians. He lied, he cheated and he stole and he believed deep in his heart that everyone does that and that the only reason he was caught because the FBI, the rightest wing of the federal government, was full of Hillary supporters who vowed to take him down. It's the same as my drug dealer client. He can believe anything he wants and he accuse his accusers of racist, corrupt motives but it only explains, it doesn't excuse his behavior.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/14/2020 05:41 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Wow... are you seriously full of shit!

You concoct a lie...then you actually believe your own lie!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/14/2020 06:20 PM

HAPDigital

^No degrees but thinks he is smarter than an actual lawyer. Also thinks he is smarter than doctors, scientists, and US Intelligence agents.
 08/14/2020 10:28 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

When America was "great"
 08/15/2020 05:41 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Idiot!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/15/2020 11:36 AM

Cole

Yea, no one cares.

Maybe president Biden will give him a pardon.

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .