Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Golden Showers!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/13/2020 04:39 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/13/2020 04:39 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

I mean LMFAO...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Whew!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Okay seriously, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/13/2020 04:40 PM

wtf

Hey - you know why trump's face is yellow - golden showers!! LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/13/2020 04:42 PM

wtf

Can someone post the meme of trump that says 'If you are here for the pee jokes, urine luck!' LMFAO

I have to say, if this is the comedy we get, I could probs go four more years!

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/13/2020 04:49 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Dora Hates You

Edited: 08/13/2020 at 04:49 PM by dingpatch
 08/13/2020 04:55 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

The funny, Ding, because it's true.
 08/13/2020 04:59 PM

wtf

Good one ding!

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/13/2020 05:14 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

No wonder Trump tried to keep him in jail.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ra...nd-more/#6a9f1b84691f

Hey teaparty people, what is your opinion on the president of the US attempting to keep someone in jail because he is going to release a tell all book?

Fuck you you hypocrites.

I was right.
 08/13/2020 05:32 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

No wonder Trump tried to keep him in jail.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ra...e/#6a9f1b84691f

Hey teaparty people, what is your opinion on the president of the US attempting to keep someone in jail because he is going to release a tell all book?

Fuck you you hypocrites.

He's also keeping people out of jail to stop them from doing the same.

08/13/2020 08:28 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL I remember that Mentors album!

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 08/13/2020 08:36 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Michael Cohen book claims Trump colluded with Russia and will 'never leave office peacefully'
In his upcoming memoir, Cohen calls Trump "a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man."

Aug. 13, 2020, 7:27 PM EDT / Updated Aug. 13, 2020, 8:23 PM EDT
By Doha Madani and Tom Winter

In an upcoming book, Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's former attorney, alleges that Trump worked with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election.

Among many other accusations, Cohen alleges that Trump worked to get close to Russian President Vladimir Putin and "his coterie of corrupt billionaire oligarchs," according to an excerpt released Thursday from the book, entitled "Disloyal, A Memoir."

Cohen claims that Trump lied when he told the American public he had no dealings in Russia, because Cohen personally oversaw Trump's efforts to secure a major real estate deal in Moscow during the campaign.

"Trump had colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors. I also knew that the Mueller investigation was not a witch-hunt," Cohen wrote, although he did not provide specifics about the alleged collusion in the excerpt. "Trump had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance, as you will discover in these pages, because doing anything - and I mean anything - to 'win' has always been his business model and way of life."

Trump has repeatedly and consistently denied any collusion with Russia in the 2016 election.

Cohen began serving a three-year prison sentence last year for financial crimes and lying to Congress. He was released in July to serve the rest of his sentence at home following concerns that unsafe prison conditions could put him at risk for coronavirus. The 53-year-old has a history of high blood pressure and respiratory problems.

He has been described in the past as Trump's "fixer," but turned on his former boss, calling him a "con man" and "a cheat" during dramatic testimony before Congress last year.

In the excerpt released Thursday, Cohen claimed he knew Trump better than even his wife or children because he was tasked to cover up the president's infidelities and various misdeeds. Cohen wrote that he is convinced Trump "will never leave office peacefully."

"The types of scandals that have surfaced in recent months will only continue to emerge with greater and greater levels of treachery and deceit," the excerpt said. "If Trump wins another four years, these scandals will prove to only be the tip of the iceberg. I'm certain that Trump knows he will face prison time if he leaves office, the inevitable cold Karma to the notorious chants of 'Lock Her Up!'"

Trump has publicly called Cohen a fraud and liar following his decisions to work with Special Counsel Robert Mueller and testify before Congress, tweeting that he was a "failed lawyer" and "fraudster." The White House called the book "fan fiction" in a statement following the excerpt's release.

"He readily admits to lying routinely but expects people to believe him now so that he can make money from book sales," the statement said. "It's unfortunate that the media is exploiting this sad and desperate man to attack President Trump."

Cohen does not attempt to paint himself as Trump's victim in the released excerpt, but rather a self-described "bad guy" who helped the now-president rip-off business partners and cover up extramarital affairs. He described the president's way of conducting himself "like a mob boss."

"From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump's clandestine lovers, I wasn't just a witness to the president's rise - I was an active and eager participant," he wrote.

He also described fearing for his life following his decision to testify against Trump and that he felt the president wanted him dead. At one point, Cohen said he even contemplated suicide as death threats "had come by the hundreds."

"On my cell phone, by email, snail mail, in tweets, on Facebook, enraged Trump supporters vowed to kill me, and I took those threats very seriously," Cohen wrote. "The President called me a rat and tweeted angry accusations at me, as well as my family. All rats deserve to die, I was told."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politic...l-never-leave-n1236693

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 08/14/2020 05:45 AM

wtf

Guess what the latest polls say?

Urine trouble trump - LMFAO

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/14/2020 08:32 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Twitter goes all out:

Now I know why he is so worried about shower pressure#UrineTroubleTrump https://t.co/CqcGbg3ncy

- Patricia Arquette (@PattyArquette)

Golden Showers is trending.

Congratulations, Republicans. The party of family values, God and morality.

- Wajahat "Wears a Mask Because of a Pandemic" Ali (@WajahatAli)

A lot of people are saying that @realDonaldTrump likes to get peed on by prostitues. Maybe it's true. Maybe it's not. Check it out. #UrineTroubleTrump

- Hamish Mitchell (@H_MitchellPhoto

#UrineTroubleTrump tinkle tinkle little czar..Putin put you where you are.. pic.twitter.com/5T5CQAAhMC

- Adrienne Young #Resistance (@gentlemindmom)

Q: What type of people does Trump like best?
A: European.#UrineTroubleTrump

- JRehling (@JRehling)

Checks twitter during conference call.

See's #GoldenShowersTrump is trending.

Backs away slowly.

- Rick Wilson (@TheRickWilson)

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/14/2020 08:44 AM

HAPDigital

Tpap, FK, Cheater and the gang probably all wish they were him. I bet they'd love a golden shower from prostitutes in Vegas.
 08/14/2020 09:40 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Tpap, FK, Cheater and the gang probably all wish they were him. I bet they'd love a golden shower from prostitutes in Vegas.

Yeah. They've probably had to resort to getting together in a circle jerk and spraying each other.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 08/14/2020 09:59 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

People including one of his lawyers say Trump is a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man....

That is some mighty fine complementin', especially coming from your lawyer who was suppose to fix his stupid shit.

https://www.independent.co.uk/...l-memoir-a9669826.html

I think this is just overblown.
I mean, it's not like our Prez would ever do something like grab women by the pussy or anything, or bang hookers while his wife is home with their baby.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV

Edited: 08/14/2020 at 09:59 AM by Bamboo
 08/14/2020 10:05 AM

HAPDigital

And they say Biden is creepy. Watch the end of this video. LOL

08/14/2020 10:08 AM

Cole

#UrineTroubleTrump tinkle tinkle little czar..Putin put you where you are..

Now that's a classic!

I was right.
 08/14/2020 06:27 PM

HAPDigital

08/15/2020 11:40 AM

Cole

Isn't she a sex trafficker for under age girls?

I was right.
 08/16/2020 07:33 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Golden Showers!

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .