Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Republican wack job
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/12/2020 02:26 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/12/2020 02:26 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Qanon conspiracy girl Marjorie Taylor Greene won the GOP primary in GA and will probably go to Congress from her solid redneck district.

"...her public support of QAnon! Which is a baseless conspiracy theory that believes, among other things, that Trump was recruited by the military to run for president in 2016 because he alone wasn't beholden to the secret power brokers of the world, and could break the hold that they have on American society. And that "Q" continues to signal that the likes of Hillary Clinton will be rounded up in a mass arrest for alleged crimes against society. While QAnon is not responsible for the Pizzagate conspiracy -- the appalling and incorrect idea that Clinton and her cronies were involved in a pedophilia ring at a pizza shop in Northwest Washington -- there's considerable overlap among the two belief groups. Including, it appears, Greene.

"I'm very excited about that now there's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it," she said in 2017."

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti

Edited: 08/12/2020 at 02:26 PM by RustyTruck
 08/12/2020 02:39 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Please name a current repuglicunt that is NOT totally whacked out. thank you.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 08/12/2020 03:08 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Qanon conspiracy girl Marjorie Taylor Greene won the GOP primary in GA and will probably go to Congress from her solid redneck district. "...her public support of QAnon! Which is a baseless conspiracy theory that believes, among other things, that Trump was recruited by the military to run for president in 2016 because he alone wasn't beholden to the secret power brokers of the world, and could break the hold that they have on American society. And that "Q" continues to signal that the likes of Hillary Clinton will be rounded up in a mass arrest for alleged crimes against society. While QAnon is not responsible for the Pizzagate conspiracy -- the appalling and incorrect idea that Clinton and her cronies were involved in a pedophilia ring at a pizza shop in Northwest Washington -- there's considerable overlap among the two belief groups. Including, it appears, Greene. "I'm very excited about that now there's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it," she said in 2017."
That's mild compared to prog beliefs. For just one example, they believe that freeing hardened criminals from jails, not arresting law breakers, doing away with bail and getting rid of police will make everyone safer and society better.

I :heart; Q
 08/12/2020 03:19 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

They literally cannot attack anything but strawmen.

08/12/2020 03:29 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

They not only believe that, they are doing it. And, as any sane and halfway intelligent person could guess, it is not going well.

I :heart; Q
 08/12/2020 03:36 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"I'm very excited about that now there's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it," she said in 2017."

No Democrat compares to that! lol!!

USA!

USA!

USA!

Go crazy fucking dotards, go!

I was right.

Edited: 08/12/2020 at 03:37 PM by Cole
 08/12/2020 03:56 PM

johnnyboy

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7aOpkMayHA

Despicable traitors.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/12/2020 05:10 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

That's mild compared to prog beliefs. For just one example, they believe that freeing hardened criminals from jails, not arresting law breakers, doing away with bail and getting rid of police will make everyone safer and society better.

For a guy who claims to be a "real man", you sound pretty terrified, Papski.

You sure you're not one of those scared suburban housewives Trump has been targeting?

When America was "great"
 08/12/2020 08:29 PM

johnnyboy

Trump have you by the puss?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/13/2020 05:08 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

The choice is clear, America or trump. A vote for trump is a vote to destroy this great country. Of course dotards choose to destroy - they are angry, whiny little bastards. Dotards had 'their guy' for 3.5 years yet still nothing but whining. Look no further than the dotards of 2L.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/13/2020 05:12 AM

Cole

Trump's use of Wall Street bankers has done wonders for the Markets. As for the working American? Ah, no.

I was right.
 08/13/2020 05:19 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump's use of Wall Street bankers has done wonders for the Markets. As for the working American? Ah, no.

This is the diff between real Americans and dotards. While increasing markets impact me in a positive through my various retirement accts, this does nothing for the average American. I am willing to sacrifice some growth so that the average American can benefit too. Dotards want only positive things for them and screw everyone else.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/13/2020 05:33 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: fishkllerFor a guy who claims to be a "real man", you sound pretty terrified, Papski. You sure you're not one of those scared suburban housewives Trump has been targeting?
 08/13/2020 05:38 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: wtf

Originally posted by: Cole

This is the diff between real Americans and dotards. While increasing markets impact me in a positive through my various retirement accts, this does nothing for the average American. I am willing to sacrifice some growth so that the average American can benefit too. Dotards want only positive things for them and screw everyone else.

I think it can be both ways in the long run. Unfortunately for Joe, he won't have the $4 trillion that is currently keeping the Markets buoyed, so he will have to slow roll it like Obama due to the impending Republican obstruction.

I was right.
 08/13/2020 08:37 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Qanon conspiracy girl Marjorie Taylor Greene won the GOP primary in GA and will probably go to Congress from her solid redneck district. "...her public support of QAnon! Which is a baseless conspiracy theory that believes, among other things, that Trump was recruited by the military to run for president in 2016 because he alone wasn't beholden to the secret power brokers of the world, and could break the hold that they have on American society. And that "Q" continues to signal that the likes of Hillary Clinton will be rounded up in a mass arrest for alleged crimes against society. While QAnon is not responsible for the Pizzagate conspiracy -- the appalling and incorrect idea that Clinton and her cronies were involved in a pedophilia ring at a pizza shop in Northwest Washington -- there's considerable overlap among the two belief groups. Including, it appears, Greene. "I'm very excited about that now there's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles out, and I think we have the president to do it," she said in 2017."
Trump said she is a "rising star" in the GOP. Of course she is. American Legislative Exchange Council and The Heritage Foundation prefer people like her to the neurosurgeon she beat. They like legislators that can neither craft or understand legislation. They just need legislators that can rubber stamp their corporate written legislation and fall for their birther/QANON etc... conspiracy theories. These under educated but "woke" conspiracy theorists are easy marks when you are willing to push the right buttons.

Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .