Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Oh the irony
Topic Summary:
Created On: 08/12/2020 11:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/12/2020 12:59 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

It isn't just identity politics. Listen to the Stacey Abrams interview by Marc Maron. Then listen to Obama on the same show five years ago. Think what you will of Maron as a brash comic. Those are great candid interviews and you will see that it isn't just about "identity politics". I listened to Abrams while driving back from Virginia yesterday. Kemp is pretty horrible and I hope she gets elected to statewide or national office soon.

-------------------------

08/12/2020 12:59 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: wtf
Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: OBX Help me peak into the lunacy of the libtard logic. So you are rioting, burning down cities...I'm sorry...."peaceful protesting" over the "unfair treatment African Americas get under the current criminal justice system".....but you will support the guy who helped "shepherd a string of bills that transformed the criminal justice system that experts say, hurt America's black communities"? You also cry racism at everything, including syrup and statues, but will support a VP pick that was literally only chosen because of the color of her skin? Not to mention this very VP pick has fought to keep people in prison even after they were proved innocent. I thought you were against unfair treatment? I think you all need to take your masks off and let some oxygen get to your brain.
If your campaign slogan is the same 4 years later, you are a failure. Go cry in a corner snowflake.
Whoaa...someone got triggered.
Yeah. You are triggered by Harris. Wonder why?
Well for one, he is apparently too stupid to know what the work 'triggered' means.
you got me...how do you work triggered?
Sorry, I don't speak dotard...
Lol...carefully read what you wrote, and then read my response. I can't help it if you don't understand your own language....

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

08/12/2020 01:01 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: scombrid It is pretty obvious the line the Democrats are walking. Biden is an attempt to avoid scaring the old people too much. Harris is a 'safe' person of color. Neither is too progressive for the middle. They are trying to make a ticket that at least looks inclusive. But to insist that she was selected ONLY for the color of her skin reveals something about the people making the claim.
Yeah? What's that Scom? While you're at it, what does it say about a person who they can't use their own words to explain why they support a candidate?

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

08/12/2020 05:01 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Harris will be good, as will Biden. Politics is a profession, and as we have seen over the last 3.5 years, a failed steak salesman makes a pretty damn poor president.

Trump for four more? Really? lol

I was right.
 08/13/2020 04:37 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: OBXWhoaa...someone got triggered.
Originally posted by: OBXOh the irony
LMAO
 08/13/2020 04:48 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

GOP prefers useful idiots like that QANON person that ALEC is sendi g to congress in Georgia. They picked her over a neurosurgeon. Oligarchs that are running The American Legislative Exchange Council and The Heritage Foundation prefer to have legislators that are incapable of writing and understanding legislation for themselves. That way the oligarchs that own the multinational corps can write the bills.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Oh the irony

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .