Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Doesn't get any more racist than this
Topic Summary: trump again
Created On: 08/12/2020 08:03 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/12/2020 12:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: OBX
Originally posted by: Greensleeves That it's a "debate" is questionable. A dotard might opine they aren't useful.
And a retard will think they work. Tell me, do you sneeze in your mask and continue to walk around wearing it? How about when you cough? You cough right in that thing and keep on keeping on?
You should have more than one and wash between uses.
What do you think is worse, sneezing/coughing in one area while covering your mouth, and then go and wash your hands?
Most people do not properly cover their coughs/sneezes. And if you are really infectious you are shedding virus constantly. The mask keeps it closer to your person. Unmasked is definitely worse.
If you can smell a fart through your mask, a virus can also pass through it.
Virus is attached to stuff that is much bigger than the gas that makes a fart stink. Virus can pass through cloth as can virus contaminated vapor and drops. Butt, put on a decent mask and try to blow out a candle. The mask keeps your funk closer to your person. That is all.

-------------------------

08/12/2020 12:54 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: wtf

Originally posted by: Sniper

Just wear it. It's like underwear for your disgusting little faces.

Triggered ^

Fauci said you need to wear goggles. Why doesn't anyone care about goggles?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 08/12/2020 01:00 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Sniper Just wear it. It's like underwear for your disgusting little faces.
Triggered ^
Fauci said you need to wear goggles.
Context?

08/12/2020 01:01 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: scombrid

Virus is attached to stuff that is much bigger than the gas that makes a fart stink. Virus can pass through cloth as can virus contaminated vapor and drops. Butt, put on a decent mask and try to blow out a candle. The mask keeps your funk closer to your person. That is all.

Early on, we were told that the virus had been aerosolized and could remain suspended in the air, alone, without larger droplets for hours. So, either those people were wrong and the virus is not aerosolized or your statement is wrong but I don't think that both can be true at the same time.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

Edited: 08/12/2020 at 01:17 PM by Sniper
 08/12/2020 01:03 PM

Sniper

Just wear it. It's like underwear for your disgusting little faces.

Triggered ^

Context?

Sure.

08/12/2020 01:15 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

And a retard will think they work. Tell me, do you sneeze in your mask and continue to walk around wearing it? How about when you cough? You cough right in that thing and keep on keeping on? What do you think is worse, sneezing/coughing in one area while covering your mouth, and then go and wash your hands? Or bringing your snot/virus filled mask around town with you as you continue to push the virus out with your breath?

This is so funny and telling, I'm just going to let it be my response.

Please do keep talking Dr. Dotard...

When America was "great"
 08/12/2020 01:16 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

'Use of eye protection is recommended in areas with moderate to substantial community transmission. For areas with minimal to no community transmission, eye protection is considered optional, unless otherwise indicated as part of standard precautions.' Per CDC

Sniper - it's called science. The beauty of science is it continually seeks the truth. Being novel which means 'new' very little was known early on. Now we have evidence. And that evidence says 'wear a mask'

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/12/2020 01:18 PM

Sniper

'Use of eye protection is recommended in areas with moderate to substantial community transmission. For areas with minimal to no community transmission, eye protection is considered optional, unless otherwise indicated as part of standard precautions.' Per CDC

Sniper - it's called science. The beauty of science is it continually seeks the truth. Being novel which means 'new' very little was known early on. Now we have evidence. And that evidence says 'wear a mask'

Fauci says we need goggles too. Unless you are goggling-up, then you have no room to judge anyone.

Do it for the kids.

08/12/2020 01:26 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Sniper Just wear it. It's like underwear for your disgusting little faces.
Triggered ^
Context?
Sure.
If you provide a full transcript of what he said you'll see that is isn't universally recommended and most of us aren't in situations where it is recommended. You made it sound like it was universally recommended.

08/12/2020 01:28 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: wtf 'Use of eye protection is recommended in areas with moderate to substantial community transmission. For areas with minimal to no community transmission, eye protection is considered optional, unless otherwise indicated as part of standard precautions.' Per CDC Sniper - it's called science. The beauty of science is it continually seeks the truth. Being novel which means 'new' very little was known early on. Now we have evidence. And that evidence says 'wear a mask'
Fauci says we need goggles too. Unless you are goggling-up, then you have no room to judge anyone. Do it for the kids.
Fauci says what wtf just posted. Not what you say he says.

08/12/2020 01:30 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You know what would be even safer? If we had a President and his $Hit for brains followers that didn't fight common sense every step of the way.
 08/12/2020 01:31 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Fauci says we need goggles too. Unless you are goggling-up, then you have no room to judge anyone.

Do it for the kids.

Fauci says what wtf just posted. Not what you say he says.

I have minimal to no community transmission around me. So according to CDC guidelines, I do not need goggles. I'll gladly wear them if needed. I'm quite comfy with who I am and I don't give two fucks what anyone thinks unlike fragile dotards.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/12/2020 01:33 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Hmmm, wasn't this post about another example of herr chumpfs racist misogyny on display?
Lie. Spin. Distract.
and then: simply change the subject! Chumpfgoon genius!

It's a democratic hoax
 08/12/2020 01:34 PM

Sniper

"You have mucosa in the nose, mucosa in the mouth, but you also have mucosa in the eye. Theoretically, you should protect all the mucosal surfaces. So if you have goggles or an eye shield you should use it." - Fauci

08/12/2020 01:42 PM

scombrid

That applies to people that are in close contact with a lot of people throughout the day. I've been taking my dad to a lot of doctors appointments. The Drs, phlebotomists, etc all have had goggles or shields. Dentists and hair dressers should do the same. For trips to publix a mask is probably sufficient and if mask compliance is high then people masking is far better than people doing nothing. Why do you insist on lowering mask coverage? What is your goal?

08/12/2020 01:48 PM

Sniper

How hard is it to wear some goggles? If it helps, then why wouldn't you do it?

08/12/2020 03:06 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

If I'm going to a public place I wear my reading glasses or shades as a shield. Have been since Feb. - didn't need Fauci to explain to me how basic science works.

Was that what you were looking for, Dotard?

When America was "great"

Edited: 08/12/2020 at 03:06 PM by fishkller
 08/12/2020 03:21 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: wtf trump - 'The "suburban housewife" will be voting for me. They want safety & are thrilled that I ended the long running program where low income housing would invade their neighborhood. Biden would reinstall it, in a bigger form, with Corey Booker in charge!' This is what you are dotards, own it you racist cretins.
He wants to bring red-lining back. That is when America was great to him and his followers. The south had Jim Crow and the north reacted to the migration of blacks out of the south by instituting red-lining and deed covenants banning black people from the neighborhood. Trump is all about safety. Ignore the thread of a virus that has killed >150k in less than a year because the woman that slings tacos and scrubs toilets in Fellsmere is so dangerous.
Yeah. Back to the opening post. The again they desire is Jim Crow and red-lining and deed covenants against selling to those people.

08/12/2020 03:29 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: fishkller

suburban housewives aren't falling for it.

Maybe the really dumb fearful ones, but a Mom knows when a child is lying.

Like the ones who are scared of a virus with a Infection Fatality ratio of 0.5-1%?

What is 5,000,000 divided by 165,000?

When traffic fatalities are measured, is it per population or number of car crashes?

I was right.
 08/12/2020 06:05 PM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Math is hard. . Scroll down to case fatality rate (infection fatality ratio) chart, US chugging along at >5%. Better than March/April when it was 6-7%. https://ourworldindata.org/mortality-risk-covid

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Doesn't get any more racist than this

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .