Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: voter fraud
Topic Summary: Those Kansas guys found some!
Created On: 07/15/2020 10:01 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/15/2020 10:01 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Oops, turned out it's a Repug congressman.

-------------------------
"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 07/15/2020 06:15 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Of course it did. They have become the party of cheats, womanizers and spoiled rich kids.

-------------------------
I was right.
 07/15/2020 06:47 PM

WillDarryl

Joined Forum: 03/08/2014

Don't forget pedophiles. You have Gym Jordan from Ohio, Lady Lindsey Graham from South Carolina and Florida's own Matt Gaytz who apparently has 7 DUI's (one from leaving a gay bar) and has been living with a 19 year old Cuban immigrant, Nestor, for 7 years. He is 37, single, never married and lives in a one bedroom apartment. "I call him, my helper, my adopted son", says Gaytz. On his House of Of Representatives website profile he mentions his dog by name but not a word about his "adopted son". There are no legal adoption papers, he has been grooming Nestor since he was 12 years old. The new Republican term for gay lover is my "my adopted son". I have no problem with homosexuality. What you do is your business, but these sickos are voting against gay rights and DACA. Total hypocrisy. Following in the footsteps of another pedophile congressman from Florida, Mark Foley. It'll all fact, look it up. I'm just saying..........
 07/15/2020 07:09 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: WillDarryl

Don't forget pedophiles. You have Gym Jordan from Ohio, Lady Lindsey Graham from South Carolina and Florida's own Matt Gaytz who apparently has 7 DUI's (one from leaving a gay bar) and has been living with a 19 year old Cuban immigrant, Nestor, for 7 years. He is 37, single, never married and lives in a one bedroom apartment. "I call him, my helper, my adopted son", says Gaytz. On his House of Of Representatives website profile he mentions his dog by name but not a word about his "adopted son". There are no legal adoption papers, he has been grooming Nestor since he was 12 years old. The new Republican term for gay lover is my "my adopted son".

I have no problem with homosexuality. What you do is your business, but these sickos are voting against gay rights and DACA. Total hypocrisy. Following in the footsteps of another pedophile congressman from Florida, Mark Foley.

It'll all fact, look it up. I'm just saying..........

Most of our regular MAGAts throw out homophobic comments and slurs on the reg.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .