Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: This looks like a great place to live.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/13/2020 09:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/12/2020 08:17 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Look - another stupid dotard post ^

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/12/2020 10:37 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Meanwhile in New York ... Yep, NY is in deep trouble, thanks to prog leadership. Just think, that could have been us if another few thousand more idiots had voted for Gillum.

I :heart; Q
 08/12/2020 11:03 AM

tpapablo

Another brilliant idea from a prog mayor. Shit hole is going to get worse.

08/12/2020 11:10 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo Shit hole Seattle. Can anyone think of a large, prog-run city that is livable?
Apparently they are all "livable" since there are a hell of a lot of people living there. But they sure aren't Mims! Is that the largest dotard run city that's "livable"?

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 08/13/2020 06:06 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: all3
Originally posted by: tpapablo Shit hole Seattle. Can anyone think of a large, prog-run city that is livable?
Apparently they are all "livable" since there are a hell of a lot of people living there. But they sure aren't Mims! Is that the largest dotard run city that's "livable"?
I don't live in MIms. That said, people are moving into Mims, not moving out as they are in prog-run cities. Mims certainly isn't for everyone. If you want a more rural experience without the traffic and crowds and enjoy outdoor activities, it's a nice place. If you like more action, it's not for you. Having lived in a fair sized city for 35 years, I am now ready for such a life. I am not encouraging people to move there. I'd just soon it stay quiet. But, that probably isn't going to happen with all the refugees flooding into Florida from failed prog states and cities. But I have enough land to insulate myself.

08/13/2020 06:25 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

tspank assuredly lives in a city run by conservatives like Jerusalem or Moscow right?
 08/13/2020 10:24 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
I don't live in MIms. That said, people are moving into Mims, not moving out as they are in prog-run cities. Mims certainly isn't for everyone. If you want a more rural experience without the traffic and crowds and enjoy outdoor activities, it's a nice place. If you like more action, it's not for you. Having lived in a fair sized city for 35 years, I am now ready for such a life. I am not encouraging people to move there. I'd just soon it stay quiet. But, that probably isn't going to happen with all the refugees flooding into Florida from failed prog states and cities. But I have enough land to insulate myself.
Is that a yes or no on Mims being the largest dotard run city that's livable?

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 08/13/2020 11:12 AM

tpapablo

Is that a yes or no on Mims being the largest dotard run city that's livable?
It is not the largest livable city.

08/13/2020 12:13 PM

Greensleeves

largest dotard livable cities:

Vladivostok
Oak Hill
Paducah
Bartertown (lower)

08/14/2020 02:03 PM

tpapablo

Get out! Now you progs shouldn't need this type of prodding. Get with the program and give your house to a black person. These prog cities have gone to hell fast, haven't they?

08/14/2020 02:12 PM

Greensleeves

beerbart from the racist a-hole
 08/17/2020 11:05 AM

tpapablo

The perfect thing to do when your state is experiencing black outs. Adiois billionaires. This can't be political incompetence, can it? Seems like these people are actively trying to destroy Ca. Better them than us, I guess. This is what progs do - destruction.

08/17/2020 11:33 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

At Publix on Saturday morning more than 1/3 of plates in the parking lot had to have been from NY, NJ, and PA.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 08/17/2020 12:07 PM

tpapablo

Speaking of the blackouts, at least they can take comfort in knowing that a lot of the energy that they are not getting is green and is some of the highest price energy in the country. That counts for something, right?

08/17/2020 04:08 PM

tpapablo

Huh? A prog gets it? Ca. Gov. admits that green energy push caused blackouts. Our progs won't get it, however. They will still vote for this insanity. We have very dumb progs on NSR.

08/17/2020 04:10 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Huh? A prog gets it? Ca. Gov. admits that green energy push caused blackouts.

Our progs won't get it, however. They will still vote for this insanity. We have very dumb progs on NSR.

No do en banc...
 08/19/2020 08:42 AM

tpapablo

As I sit here in my air conditioned office, I find it hard not to feel sorry for the poor, dumb bastards. Worst than some 3rd world countries. The moving companies will make a fortune moving people out of that shit hole. High taxes, illegals and homeless taking over, fires, exorbitant prices for everything, crazy taxes, Uber shutting down, crime exploding, horrendous regulation, the dumbest politicians this side of de Blasio and, now, no electricity. Sounds like Venezuela, doesn't it?

08/19/2020 08:47 AM

Greensleeves

tspank talking about climate change effects on the US and a specific state and yet he will be denying climate change exists in his next lying lawyer breath.

As an aside my family out there almost has the horse barn completed and my sister's son completed his work at Fresno State and got a job with a geologic surveying firm in town. SO stuff it you stupid geezer/hater. PS my friend just got done camping and getting waves here:

Edited: 08/19/2020 at 08:56 AM by Greensleeves
 08/19/2020 12:09 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

As I sit here in my air conditioned office, I find it hard not to feel sorry for the poor, dumb bastards.

Worst than some 3rd world countries.

The moving companies will make a fortune moving people out of that shit hole. High taxes, illegals and homeless taking over, fires, exorbitant prices for everything, crazy taxes, Uber shutting down, crime exploding, horrendous regulation, the dumbest politicians this side of de Blasio and, now, no electricity. Sounds like Venezuela, doesn't it?

That's what private power companies will get ya. More costs for less service.

California is great. People love it.

I was right.
 08/19/2020 01:23 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Blazers beat the Lakers last night. Barkley predicts Portland will win in 4. ( sweep)

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : This looks like a great place to live.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .