Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: This looks like a great place to live.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/13/2020 09:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/16/2020 08:25 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

It might be a match for tspank

LOL "You don't have to give up being a clown in Portland" LOL
 07/16/2020 10:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Living in a prog country. You want this where you live? If you do, vote for Dementia Joe.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 07/16/2020 10:53 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Clown
 07/16/2020 03:02 PM

tpapablo

Then there are these idiots. Karma catches up with you quickly when you are a prog.

07/16/2020 03:19 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

jeez more failing beerbart?

Hey tspank there's a Nigerian Prince that is transferring his considerable assets to the US. Trouble is he needs a dotard to set up and account in the Caymans to transfer the funds too and the up upfront cost is $500.

Or did you already give your extra money to the Trump Foundation (rip), Trump U (rip) or invest in Trump steaks (yuck)?
 07/16/2020 05:46 PM

Cole

Tfap's law degree from Trump U is showing it's full colors.

I was right.
 07/16/2020 07:51 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Was watching Mary Trump's analysis of Trump tonight.. about how he is incapable of admitting a mistake, no matter how ridiculously *wrong* he sounds.

Reminded me of Counselor Breitbart here on NSR- except our own version of Donny Dotard is some poor-ass hick living in nowheresville that nobody listens to.

Edited: 07/16/2020 at 07:52 PM by fishkller
 07/17/2020 06:21 AM

tpapablo

A wonderful place to raise a family. Why do they let this continue? They let a few nuts ruin a city for the 99%. This is what they want.

07/17/2020 07:01 AM

Cole

Trump's storm troopers are grabbing American citizens off the streets. How is that for American freedom?

I was right.
 07/17/2020 07:03 AM

Cole

You would have called Selma a shit hole back in the day. Paul is big on tradition.

I was right.
 07/17/2020 08:26 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Trump's storm troopers are grabbing American citizens off the streets. How is that for American freedom?
They are arresting criminals. That's what law enforcement does. And that is what normal Americans want. Progs, on the other hand, want rioters, looters, violent thugs to be able to roam the streets with impunity. A progs idea of a serious crime? Lying to Congress. But only if a conservative does it. Dem Congressmen lie to Congress on a daily basis.

07/22/2020 10:09 AM

tpapablo

Speaking of nice places to live, how about Chicago these days? With all the prog mayors screwing up their cities, this is a hard choice, but I thinnk that Lightfoot is the dumbest of them all. And that is saying something.

07/22/2020 11:33 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: Cole Trump's storm troopers are grabbing American citizens off the streets. How is that for American freedom?
They are arresting criminals. That's what law enforcement does. And that is what normal Americans want. Progs, on the other hand, want rioters, looters, violent thugs to be able to roam the streets with impunity. A progs idea of a serious crime? Lying to Congress. But only if a conservative does it. Dem Congressmen lie to Congress on a daily basis.
hopefully they are arresting the arsonists and not just beating the peaceful protesters Do you have any info on who they have arrested and the charges? Do you have any facts to back up your claim of Dem Congressmen lying to congress? Do you feel that lying to Congress isn't a serious crime?

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 07/22/2020 11:46 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: Cole

Trump's storm troopers are grabbing American citizens off the streets. How is that for American freedom?

They aren't arresting anyone. The people grabbed up have been taken to the courthouse, then released. There are no federal arrest records.

I was right.
 07/22/2020 11:57 AM

Greensleeves

tspank a racist $hit for brains anymore. Calls people cowards and then talks about all the places he is afraid to live. I myself would be afraid to live in Mims. It obviously kills your soul and brain.

Chicago? 2.7M live there with a storied history. Portland, heck the Rose City. it's sweet. tspank an out of touch trump supporting loser.

07/22/2020 12:00 PM

Cole

Some of my family live in Portland. They love it.

Power to the people and all that. That is what makes America, is it not?

I was right.
 07/22/2020 12:01 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

They are carrying out "proactive" arrests. In other words, terrorism.

The DHS is trump's personal army, and they are planning to occupy more cities in the run up to the election. I think there's an excellent chance that the election itself will be disrupted under some pretense.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/22/2020 12:18 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Some of my family live in Portland. They love it. Power to the people and all that. That is what makes America, is it not?
No, rioting, destroying personal and real propery and assaulting people, including policemen are not what makes America. Well, maybe it is for progs. Don't vote for them, people. Biden wants to bring this prog vision of what makes America to your home town.

07/22/2020 12:20 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck They are carrying out "proactive" arrests. In other words, terrorism. The DHS is trump's personal army, and they are planning to occupy more cities in the run up to the election. I think there's an excellent chance that the election itself will be disrupted under some pretense.
Absolutely. I have seen the plans. It will be glorious. Don't think we will need to resort to that, however. Progs are afraid to leave their houses to vote. We conservatives, being more manly, will.

07/22/2020 12:33 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

They are carrying out "proactive" arrests. In other words, terrorism.

The DHS is trump's personal army, and they are planning to occupy more cities in the run up to the election. I think there's an excellent chance that the election itself will be disrupted under some pretense.

Absolutely. I have seen the plans. It will be glorious. Don't think we will need to resort to that, however. Progs are afraid to leave their houses to vote. We conservatives, being more manly, will.

On the contrary, the Trump militia's activities in PDX have revitalized the movement. Those pussies in their body armor against an army of moms in yellow shirts is a pretty shitty look, and the whole thing is a great recruiting tool for us.

And if trump does use his personal army to disrupt the election, he'll prove to these milquetoast liberals the futility of electoralism in the face of fascism.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".

Edited: 07/22/2020 at 12:34 PM by RustyTruck
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : This looks like a great place to live.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .