Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Mask up in Satty
Topic Summary: Emergency ordinance
Created On: 07/07/2020 11:07 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/08/2020 11:42 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

And btw sfds, I am on record - the two party system is the enemy of the people. I am neither D or R, I'm a US citizen...

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 07/08/2020 12:25 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: sfds And remember, we're not talking about people walking around who are hacking coughing, have a fever, sneezing.
Requiring masks makes it more likely that they will have their face covered. Without required masks there will be people that have a cough, or an itchy through, or 'allergies' that are walking around blasting virus out. It is like when the flu comes to the office. It isn't the walking dead that brings it in. It is someone that feels like they might have a little something on Monday and then they call in sick on Tuesday because they feel like a bag of smashed assholes. By Friday everybody in the office is sick and Suzy didn't even have a fever yet when she came in on Monday.
We're talking asymptomatic people. MORONS.
A moron is the one that thinks that people are just going to do the right thing and mask up as soon as they feel a little off or that is deliberately ignoring the data that are coming out that masked populations have a much lower spread rate than unmasked.

07/08/2020 12:28 PM

sfds

Joined Forum: 06/25/2007

ew ew an internet debate....breaking news, a mask will curb the spread of germs if you had it on while you sneezed - we should make mask wearing indefinite.

I think you should read what I wrote twice about personally wearing a mask before skimming what I wrote because you cant wait to type your reply.

ahhhh my favorite way for a lazy person to try and prove a point. "experts say..." I am waiting on the evidence of that test I described which would be required to prove your assertion.

I also am not going to debate your obtuse examples of govt rules as they relate to this topic at hand. If I had to guess you're also in the "you can search me if you want, I got nothing to hide" camp.

citing a company that was bailed out of the mortgage scandal? Absolutely priceless...or from your argument points, was that before your time?

Enjoy girls.
 07/08/2020 12:35 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Asymptomatic/Symptomatic people spread the virus. Wearing a mask acts by both trapping respiratory droplets containing viral load AND by reducing the distance the particles that aren't trapped are expelled. It really isn't hard to understand why leading contagious disease experts are telling people to mask the fuck up. Studies have shown it works for less contagious respiratory viruses like the flu and it has been statistically shown to greatly help with this virus too. This isn't rocket surgery here.
 07/08/2020 12:37 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

MORONS
sfds

Really "MORONS" in caps. No cred there bro.....

So let me frame up the presidential election for you. Since you are unable to grasp the significance.
Its really quite simple.
Just ask yourself this question:
Are you for tyranny, authoritarianism, dictatorship, fascism, racism, having the leader make decisions with his gut ( knowing it is a big gut ) social injustice. Woefully failing to protect the people of the US from disease, financial ruin and trying to return the country to an unspecified time in history that some aholes think is better than the future?
( not to mention selling out to Putin )

If your answer is yes your name could be: Gary, Paul, Barry or Mike. Or you could be just another ignorant MAGA sob.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 07/08/2020 at 01:12 PM by jdbman
 07/08/2020 12:37 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Tons of tests out there that show what you are looking for.
 07/08/2020 01:07 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

07/08/2020 01:08 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

Asymptomatic/Symptomatic people spread the virus. Wearing a mask acts by both trapping respiratory droplets containing viral load AND by reducing the distance the particles that aren't trapped are expelled. It really isn't hard to understand why leading contagious disease experts are telling people to mask the fuck up. Studies have shown it works for less contagious respiratory viruses like the flu and it has been statistically shown to greatly help with this virus too. This isn't rocket surgery here.

Apparently that's not good enough for sfds, I mean what do the guys who have spent their entire lives studying viruses possibly know about silly viruses? The youtuber I watched has it all figured out...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 07/08/2020 01:18 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: jdbman
MORONS
sfds Really "MORONS" in caps. No cred there bro..... So let me frame up the presidential election for you. Since you are unable to grasp the significance. Its really quite simple. Just ask yourself this question: Are you for tyranny, authoritarianism, dictatorship, fascism, racism, having the leader make decisions with his gut ( knowing it is a big gut ) social injustice. Woefully failing to protect the people of the US from disease, financial ruin and trying to return the country to an unspecified time in history that some aholes think is better than the future? If your answer is yes your name could be: Gary, Paul, Barry or Mike. Or you could be just another ignorant MAGA sob.
Or, do you prefer someone suffering from senility who hasn't done a damn thing in 50 years of gov't work, except to make his family rich? Brother's keeper

I :heart; Q
 07/08/2020 01:31 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Or, do you prefer someone suffering from senility who hasn't done a damn thing in 50 years of gov't work, except to make his family rich?
tampon

Hell no, Im not for Mitch McConnel.......

But you are clearly for:
tyranny, authoritarianism, dictatorship, fascism, racism, having the leader make decisions with his gut ( knowing it is a big gut ) social injustice. Woefully failing to protect the people of the US from disease, financial ruin and trying to return the country to an unspecified time in history that some aholes think is better than the future

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/08/2020 02:21 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: sfds ew ew an internet debate....breaking news, a mask will curb the spread of germs if you had it on while you sneezed - we should make mask wearing indefinite. I think you should read what I wrote twice about personally wearing a mask before skimming what I wrote because you cant wait to type your reply. ahhhh my favorite way for a lazy person to try and prove a point. "experts say..." I am waiting on the evidence of that test I described which would be required to prove your assertion. I also am not going to debate your obtuse examples of govt rules as they relate to this topic at hand. If I had to guess you're also in the "you can search me if you want, I got nothing to hide" camp. citing a company that was bailed out of the mortgage scandal? Absolutely priceless...or from your argument points, was that before your time? Enjoy girls.
Experts and data from countries that mask and the studies that are linked in this thread Trump your belly button lint and bald assertions.

07/08/2020 02:58 PM

dingpatch

never mind, , , ,

Dora Hates You

Edited: 07/08/2020 at 02:59 PM by dingpatch
 07/08/2020 05:07 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Monroe County has a fifth of the cases of Brevard.

Mandatory masks.

I was right.
 07/08/2020 06:02 PM

tom

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Heard a guy on the radio today say, "Jesus says love your brother, and about the best way you can do that right now is to wear your mask." Just saying.

add a signature since I'm here in profile anyway
 07/09/2020 03:48 PM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

It will be reclassified as an aerosol contagious disease like TB.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

07/09/2020 04:02 PM

HAPDigital

Here's one for the stubborn Trump children on here.

07/09/2020 04:18 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

^Pathological liar!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/09/2020 04:18 PM

HAPDigital

^OCD posts the same thing over and over in various threads.
 07/09/2020 04:20 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

^Pathological liar!

...albino chickens!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/10/2020 10:34 AM

HAPDigital

^ failed cognitive test
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Mask up in Satty

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .