Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: COVID19 deaths in America now >120k
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/20/2020 07:41 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/14/2021 06:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: dingpatch And, Oh Goody, , , , the "Christmas/New Year" strain is just beginning. It could be catastrophic. And to make it all so much better for the maskless, , , , the new, high contagious, strain is beginning spread like Wild Fire.
Still no non-prog panic. Give it up. The facts are out there now and all of the people with any semblance of intelligence see that this isn't much of a threat. The restaurants, bars and businesses are back, people are back at work, and life is going on as usual. The genie is out of the bottle. If a more deadly strain emerges, get back to us. Until then, spread your panic elsewhere.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/14/2021 04:58 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

My info comes from the Director of the ED in Lake Nona.

I'm sorry that you are not concerned about 4000 Americans dying everyday. Reasonable people are.

Dora Hates You

Edited: 01/14/2021 at 05:00 PM by dingpatch
 01/14/2021 05:20 PM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Qtards dont care about anyone except their orange skinned messiah
 01/15/2021 03:52 AM

Bamboo

389,00 Americans now dead due to COVID.
3,973 died yesterday from COVID.
23.4 million cases so far.

We are averaging over 3,000 dead per day.
14,000 people died since I last checked on Monday evening.

I started this post in June to point out that we were NOT yet on the backside of the pandemic and that it isn't magically disappearing as many TrumPatsys were saying. The stats and trajectory were pointing to increases, and our lack of unified comprehensive leadership and community concern about this pandemic was going to cost us dearly.

TPap, the number I am shooting for is Zero new cases and Zero deaths. Because of the denying and misinformation people like you spew, a large segment of people disregarded simple proven measures to prevent the spread of COVID19. The cost of this stupidity is the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives.

If this thread gave someone pause and they decided to wear a mask, not go to that gathering, self quarantine after having contact or symptoms, etc. and that saved even one person from getting COVID...or dying...then it is worth it to me.

We as a country blew our response to COVID. We are going to have approximately 500,000 dead by the time we get a handle on it. That is more than the number of Americans killed in all of World War II.

Thank God there is a vaccine on the horizon.
It will protect us from our own stupidity.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 01/15/2021 07:27 AM

tpapablo

If this thread gave someone pause and they decided to wear a mask, not go to that gathering, self quarantine after having contact or symptoms, etc. and that saved even one person from getting COVID...or dying...then it is worth it to me.
Might have happened. And those people, due to irrational fear, may have stopped going to work, gotten fired, turned to booze and drugs, and shortened their lives by years. And all that would have happened if they had gotten sick is sniffles for a few days. It comes down to risk assessment, something that most people are no good at (how many times has someone told you they wouldn't surf because of sharks?). So is it helpful to publish a daily death toll with no context? Probably not. 8000 Americans, on average, die every day. The vast majority of those dying from covid didn't have much longer to live in any event. The useful stat would be the number of dead who had no known comorbidity - healthy as a horse one day, and dead the next. We're probably talking less than 50/day. How many veterans commit suicide every day? Why don't you keep a running tab of those people?

01/15/2021 07:32 AM

Bamboo

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Might have happened. And those people, due to irrational fear, may have stopped going to work, gotten fired, turned to booze and drugs, and shortened their lives by years. And all that would have happened if they had gotten sick is sniffles for a few days.

It comes down to risk assessment, something that most people are no good at (how many times has someone told you they wouldn't surf because of sharks?). So is it helpful to publish a daily death toll with no context? Probably not. 8000 Americans, on average, die every day. The vast majority of those dying from covid didn't have much longer to live in any event. The useful stat would be the number of dead who had no known comorbidity - healthy as a horse one day, and dead the next. We're probably talking less than 50/day. How many veterans commit suicide every day? Why don't you keep a running tab of those people?

Perfect rationalization.
You should start your own thread about that.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 01/15/2021 08:26 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: tpapablo
The vast majority of those dying from covid didn't have much longer to live in any event. The useful stat would be the number of dead who had no known comorbidity - healthy as a horse one day, and dead the next.

You really don't even have a basic understanding. No wonder you post such stupid shit all the time. Just another willfully ignorant dotard.

01/15/2021 08:39 AM

Bamboo

Riddle, on a personal level I can with 100% confidence say that if my MIL hadn't contracted covid (we believe she got it at a Christmas gathering)....she would be alive right now.

As I mentioned previously she did most everything on her little ranch (chickens, cows, goats, garden, etc.) and was in better than average health overall and was only 67 years old. Covid took her down in about 10 days, but she didn't have access to an ICU like most of us do. Hypoxia brought on from covid got her, her blood o2 levels were crazy low.

Even notice that the willfully ignorant stay that way until it affects their family, then they cry about why something wasn't done sooner.

Edited: 01/15/2021 at 08:40 AM by Bamboo
 01/15/2021 08:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RiddleMe
Originally posted by: tpapablo The vast majority of those dying from covid didn't have much longer to live in any event. The useful stat would be the number of dead who had no known comorbidity - healthy as a horse one day, and dead the next.
You really don't even have a basic understanding. No wonder you post such stupid shit all the time. Just another willfully ignorant dotard.
Ah, you have achieved invisibility.

01/15/2021 08:57 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Bamboo Riddle, on a personal level I can with 100% confidence say that if my MIL hadn't contracted covid (we believe she got it at a Christmas gathering)....she would be alive right now. As I mentioned previously she did most everything on her little ranch (chickens, cows, goats, garden, etc.) and was in better than average health overall and was only 67 years old. Covid took her down in about 10 days, but she didn't have access to an ICU like most of us do. Hypoxia brought on from covid got her, her blood o2 levels were crazy low. Even notice that the willfully ignorant stay that way until it affects their family, then they cry about why something wasn't done sooner.
Oh, but I have.

01/15/2021 10:30 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hey it's tspank the "it's over" dumb fuck. He's a disgrace as a human. Check out his hate speech.
 01/16/2021 07:09 AM

dingpatch

The current estimate was that it would be the end of May before enough Americans got vaccinated to reach "herd immunity" levels BUT, that was if 1.8 million Americans were vaccinated each day. But, we are only vaccinating around 700K a day.

In Canada, a 65 year old will not be vaccinated until September!

We are not going to be anywhere near "The End" until perhaps next fooking year. Many hard times ahead of us.

Dora Hates You
 01/16/2021 10:13 AM

dingpatch

Covid: UK variant could drive 'rapid growth' in US cases, CDC warns
Published14 hours ago

A highly contagious coronavirus variant first detected in the UK could become the dominant strain in the US by March, health officials have said.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warned of "rapid growth" of the variant in coming weeks.
It said such a spike could further threaten health systems already strained by a winter Covid surge.
The warning came on Friday as President-elect Joe Biden unveiled an ambitious plan to ramp up vaccinations.

Dora Hates You
 01/19/2021 04:34 PM

Bamboo

401,00 Americans now dead due to COVID.
1,441 died yesterday from COVID.
24.3 million cases so far.

At least today as a nation we finally acknowledged the COVID deaths and prayed for them.

01/19/2021 05:51 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: tpapablo It comes down to risk assessment, something that most people are no good at
So you are going to give us an example
The vast majority of those dying from covid didn't have much longer to live in any event. The useful stat would be the number of dead who had no known comorbidity - healthy as a horse one day, and dead the next. We're probably talking less than 50/day. How many veterans commit suicide every day? Why don't you keep a running tab of those people?
Yep. Empty rationalization based on belief and made-up numbers. That is exactly the kind of shit risk assessment that has people refuse a vaccine that has a 1:1,000,000 instance of bad reaction for a disease that has a 1:1,000 rate of really fucking you up.
We're probably talking less than 50/day
Probably eh? If you were interested in valid risk assessment then you'd know that number and know the measured rate on reduced life expectancy across the population. But you are just shooting from the hip and ignoring any and all real data.

01/22/2021 11:31 AM

Bamboo

410,00 Americans now dead due to COVID.
4,142 died yesterday from COVID.
24.7 million cases so far.

Florida alone has been averaging over 100 covid deaths per day since the first of December.

Hopefully we will be getting over the Christmas and New Years celebration cases soon.
If we can just straighten out the vaccination distribution and get the daily vaccination numbers up close to 2 million we will stand a chance of wrangling this sometime this year.
Fingers crossed. We need to get this behind us.

01/22/2021 01:33 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Biden's first day in office:
- 185,822 Covid Cases
- 4,409 Covid Deaths

Joe killed them.

http://www.conservativenewsdai....com&utm_medium=Social

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 01/22/2021 at 08:55 PM by Fish Killer
 01/25/2021 07:51 PM

Bamboo

421,00 Americans now dead due to COVID.
1,815 died yesterday from COVID.
25.3 million cases so far.

Three days ago on 22Jan2020 we were at 410,000 Covid deaths. 11,000 died since last Friday and it is now Monday evening.

Wear a mask, be considerate of your fellow human beings, get vaccinated when your turn comes.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://floridahealthcovid19.g...cines/vaccine-locator/

Know Before You Go

Demand for the COVID-19 vaccine is far in excess of the supply the state has received so far. It is anticipated that additional supplies will be coming soon.

Florida has many sites that are providing COVID-19 vaccines, but supplies are limited and appointments may not be available at many of these sites. The state is prioritizing:

Persons 65 years of age and older
Health care personnel with direct patient contact
Residents and staff of long term care facilities
Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers

01/25/2021 07:52 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

11,000 died since last Friday and it is now Monday evening.

Biden killed THEM ALL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/26/2021 04:09 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

All of them caught the Trumpvirus while Trump was president. And that is because Trump did nothing. 600,000 deaths will hang firmly on Don the Con's weak shoulders.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : COVID19 deaths in America now >120k

<< 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .