Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Minneapolis could get a lot worse, , , , ,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/01/2020 05:13 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/01/2020 07:03 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

So, America is burning because the Minneapolis police department has a shitty HR department?

Seems logical.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/01/2020 07:05 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Nah snipe, America is burning because the economic system of exploitation has reached a crisis point. Without radical reform you're seeing the new reality.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/01/2020 07:07 AM

Sniper

I'm not sure if it would be a great thing or a horrible thing to have your small business barely survive coronavirus and then just as things are looking up, it gets torched by a bunch of assholes.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/01/2020 07:09 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Nah snipe, America is burning because the economic system of exploitation has reached a crisis point. Without radical reform you're seeing the new reality.

Why? Because these kids have an iPhone 10 when they think they deserve an iPhone 11?

06/01/2020 07:16 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper

Why? Because these kids have an iPhone 10 when they think they deserve an iPhone 11?

Yep, them damn Negros in the projects are always the problem. The reality? You are the problem.

I was right.
 06/01/2020 07:18 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Cole

Yep, them damn Negros in the projects are always the problem. The reality? You are the problem.

WTF are you talking about? Most of the people rioting in Minneapolis are white.

06/01/2020 07:18 AM

RustyTruck

I'm not sure if it would be a great thing or a horrible thing to have your small business barely survive coronavirus and then just as things are looking up, it gets torched by a bunch of assholes.

The vast majority of the demonstrators are not at all involved in looting. In fact you can check the videos of probable uncover cops breaking windows and trying to encourage it, or looting water from demonstrators and destroying medical supplies.

Naturally the MSM will try and make the focus looting or "outside white anarchist agitators", but the core of the people are in revolt against wanton police brutality and aggression which is on full display in alternative media. Cops seem to especially enjoy attacking journalists and medics, and spraying innocent bystanders with pepper spray.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 06/01/2020 07:19 AM

Greensleeves

Minneapolis? It's not just what happened to Floyd. Arbery? Taylor (shot in her own home!)?

MAGAs showing their complete lack of empathy. They want to go back to something that was $hittier than now.

Edited: 06/01/2020 at 07:21 AM by Greensleeves
 06/01/2020 07:20 AM

Cole

You know exactly what I am talking about. Fucking racist bastard. lol

I was right.
 06/01/2020 07:22 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

If anyone else questioned my position, I'd be happy to explain it and how I got to that that conclusion, but since you're a basic troll it would be a waste of time, so I'll move on.

Pot, kettle. If I am a troll, that most certainly would make you one too.
 06/01/2020 07:25 AM

Sniper

I do know exactly what you are talking about. You are talking about putting your idiocy on full display. It is a well-known fact among those who agree and disagree with you that you just aren't all that bright. Like, I get impressed when I see you use a big word.

06/01/2020 07:28 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Minneapolis? It's not just what happened to Floyd. Arbery? Taylor (shot in her own home!)? MAGAs showing their complete lack of empathy. They want to go back to something that was $hittier than now.
Oh, we have plenty of empathy, Clayton.We genuinely feel sorry for the poor bastards that have had their lives ruined/stifled by prog leadership..But, unlike progs, we don't go up there to vote in their elections. They are experiencing the consequences of their poor voting choices.

I :heart; Q
 06/01/2020 07:36 AM

Cole

I do know exactly what you are talking about. You are talking about putting your idiocy on full display. It is a well-known fact among those who agree and disagree with you that you just aren't all that bright. Like, I get impressed when I see you use a big word.

Look at that guy driving a Cadillac and he lives in the projects!

Your racist trope has been around for generations.

You do realize that you use this every time there is a discussion over race, don't you?

I was right.
 06/01/2020 07:45 AM

Greensleeves

"We genuinely feel sorry for the poor bastards that have had their lives ruined/stifled by prog leadership..But, unlike progs, we don't go up there to vote in their elections. They are experiencing the consequences of their poor voting choices."

Executive Orange couldn't have tweeted something more ignorant/meaningless.

tspank cradled in the stench of Mims and it's history of oppression. He votes GOP because Johnson sold him out in 64 with the Civill Rights Act.
 06/01/2020 08:01 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Yes, as per Rusty's suggestion, , , , let's get rid of the Police and just go back to hanging perps in the streets, , , ,.

Dora Hates You
 06/01/2020 08:44 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Oh, we have plenty of empathy, Clayton.We genuinely feel sorry for the poor bastards that have had their lives ruined/stifled by prog leadership..But, unlike progs, we don't go up there to vote in their elections. They are experiencing the consequences of their poor voting choices.

You forgot one thing though- nobody cares what you think LOL

When America was "great"
 06/01/2020 09:00 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You'd think people would learn not to elect progs. Look at what has happened recently. First, the idiot prog leaders ruined their citizens financially by shutting down their businesses. Then, they let people into those same businesses to destroy them. So that Michigan barber was hassled for opening his business, but it would have been perfectly fine if a mob had rushed in to torch the place. So it's hard not to feel sorry for these folks. But if they continue to put up with it, the blame is on them. If you elect progs, you will suffer, unless you are a fat cat prog. Then the progs will raise hell trying to undo the SALT tax increased

I :heart; Q
 06/01/2020 09:04 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

You'd think people would learn not to elect progs. Look at what has happened recently. First, the idiot prog leaders ruined their citizens financially by shutting down their businesses. Then, they let people into those same businesses to destroy them. So that Michigan barber was hassled for opening his business, but it would have been perfectly fine if a mob had rushed in to torch the place. So it's hard not to feel sorry for these folks. But if they continue to put up with it, the blame is on them. If you elect progs, you will suffer, unless you are a fat cat prog. Then the progs will raise hell trying to undo the SALT tax increased

You forgot one thing though- nobody cares what you think LOL

When America was "great"
 06/01/2020 09:17 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: dingpatch

Yes, as per Rusty's suggestion, , , , let's get rid of the Police and just go back to hanging perps in the streets, , , ,.

Who are you wanting to hang?

06/01/2020 09:22 AM

Sniper

Look at that guy driving a Cadillac and he lives in the projects!

Your racist trope has been around for generations.

You do realize that you use this every time there is a discussion over race, don't you?

Ohhhhh, so are you saying that only black people live in the projects?

Remember a few minutes ago when I was talking about how stupid you are? LMFAO

Does your employer get mad that you are constantly taking breaks from spinning your sign to respond to stuff on this site?

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Minneapolis could get a lot worse, , , , ,

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .