Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Flynn
Topic Summary: Traitor
Created On: 05/29/2020 02:42 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/29/2020 02:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

05/29/2020 03:07 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Why would they want to go after a country that was helping them?

-------------------------
I was right.
 05/29/2020 03:35 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

Why would they want to go after a country that was helping them?

Why would he lie about this conversation twice?
 05/30/2020 05:21 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

New Transcript Shows Trump Adviser Michael Flynn Colluding With Russia in 2016.
Flynn has said he does not remember talking in late 2016 with the Russian ambassador about sanctions. But the transcripts showed that the sanctions were the central discussion point between the men.

Flynn had a relationship within GRU since 2013 and absolutely knew what he was doing with Kislyak. He betrayed America for money and power. Flynn knew what he was doing with Turkey when he was working against American interests.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 05/30/2020 at 06:51 AM by jdbman
 05/30/2020 05:34 AM

johnnyboy

http://www.politico.com/news/2...sia-ambassador-289905

"The move is the latest in a series of Flynn-related declassifications from ODNI. Earlier this month, the agency declassified a list of U.S. officials who made so-called "unmasking" requests that revealed Flynn's name. Biden, who was vice president at the time, made one of the requests. The National Security Agency (NSA) produced the list, and noted that all the unmasking requests came from people with the authority to make them and were handled according to legal protocols. Despite that, the Trump administration cited the news to claim the Obama administration illegally spied on the campaign. When asked at a press conference what law Biden had broken, Trump declined to say."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/30/2020 07:45 AM

Cole

It looks like the Trump fools shot themselves in the feet. lol

They created a made up issue and it bit them in the ass. Great God almighty, this guy loses at everything. Streaks'd needs to be the campaign slogan.

I was right.
 05/31/2020 07:47 AM

HAPDigital

They created a made up issue and it bit them in the ass. Great God almighty, this guy loses at everything. Streaks'd needs to be the campaign slogan.

They'll skate around reality....
 05/31/2020 06:55 PM

johnnyboy

Flynn seeks out Kislyak and tells him to stand down. Trump then tweets how smart Putin is to stand down. Flynn wasn't the only traitor. He was acting at trump's direction. That's why his case was dropped. If it comes back, he can expect a pardon.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/31/2020 06:57 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Flynn seeks out Kislyak and tells him to stand down. Trump then tweets how smart Putin is to stand down. Flynn wasn't the only traitor. He was acting at trump's direction. That's why his case was dropped. If it comes back, he can expect a pardon.

Of course. Reference my big thread. Flynn knows everything.
 05/31/2020 08:03 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

STEAKS'D 2020!

Edited: 05/31/2020 at 08:03 PM by fishkller
 06/01/2020 03:48 AM

Cole

That one got me, a real coffee spitter!

I was right.
 06/01/2020 06:55 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I'd point out that you progs have already made abject fools out of yourself on this. Are you of the view that making fools out of yourself a second time will improve how the world sees you?

I :heart; Q
 06/01/2020 07:18 AM

Cole

Hap is right. Unfortunately, we can't do a damn thing about the rigged system.

Actually, yes, we can do something, we can vote the fuckers out.

I was right.
 06/01/2020 07:37 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I'd point out that you progs have already made abject fools out of yourself on this. Are you of the view that making fools out of yourself a second time will improve how the world sees you?

The only fool here is you.
 06/01/2020 07:43 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Does Tfool really think we are going to let this go away? Flynn is a traitor and America hates Traitors. Now the traitor is being protected by Trump and crew. That will cost Trump at least a few more votes and that is precisely why we won't let this die. Death by 1,000 cuts.

I was right.

Edited: 06/01/2020 at 07:43 AM by Cole
 06/01/2020 07:48 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo I'd point out that you progs have already made abject fools out of yourself on this. Are you of the view that making fools out of yourself a second time will improve how the world sees you?
Let's compare. You claimed Trump was "going down" due to Russian collusion. I noted time and time again that you guys were the worst sort of fools for believing that obvious hoax. Mueller found no collusion. Now, Mueller had the Flynn transcript. Yet he didn't charge Flynn for the conversation. Indeed, we know now that the FBI and DOJ saw no crime in the phone call. But here you are. Monumental stupidity.

I :heart; Q
 06/01/2020 07:54 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Well to be fair, trump would be long gone if he were not protected by his political party who control the senate. Mueller, like many others, thought that the system would work and trump would be impeached.
What all this proves that that american "system of government" is a fraud and cannot function as conceived 250 years ago. This is a failed state.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/01/2020 08:07 AM

Cole

Mueller, like many others, thought that the system would work and trump would be impeached.

Bah, Mueller didn't do shit. He scratched the surface, then put on a good show. He is as complicit in this chicanery as his Republican compatriots.

I was right.
 06/01/2020 08:21 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Mueller, like many others, thought that the system would work and trump would be impeached.

Bah, Mueller didn't do shit. He scratched the surface, then put on a good show. He is as complicit in this chicanery as his Republican compatriots.

I can't argue against that.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/01/2020 08:31 AM

HAPDigital

Let's compare. You claimed Trump was "going down" due to Russian collusion. I noted time and time again that you guys were the worst sort of fools for believing that obvious hoax. Mueller found no collusion. Now, Mueller had the Flynn transcript. Yet he didn't charge Flynn for the conversation. Indeed, we know now that the FBI and DOJ saw no crime in the phone call.
But here you are. Monumental stupidity.

Let's compare, solid evidence against Trump and his team exist that show they colluded with a hostile foreign nation to rig an election. It also shows they were working with the teams that hacked US government email systems. However, the DOJ (Barr) is doing everything in his power to make this nothing. Now we have a transcript of a very blatant collusion call that Flynn was lying about this while time that implicates him in more than colluding with a foreign hostile power right after they attacked us. Let's compare that to to you and people like you, morons that think this shit is OK. I'm no fool. Trump and his team should all be removed and in jail. You know this. IF you say otherwise, you lie.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Flynn

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .