Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: GOP = Disease Spreaders
Topic Summary: Confirmed
Created On: 05/27/2020 06:50 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/28/2020 05:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

When you believe money is more important than your health, your life and family, you've lost.

When you let fear rule you, you are lost.

HAP demonstrates over and over that he is lost....probably still collects a paycheck, too.

LOL talk about a loser. You're going on and on about helping the economy, but somehow, if someone is making money during this, it is a negative. You can't get your shit straight, bud. You're just bummed you lack the moral compass to do what is right and sit tight to save lives. So you get on here and try to make people feel bad about being conscientious. Call them scared etc etc. What you are is an asshat. Plain and simple. A reckless one too.

Totally missed the point (shocker). I find it rather hypocritical of someone who is able to still collect a paycheck during this pandemic, judging someone who isn't, for wanting to get back to work/open up the economy. But, hypocrisy is a strong suite for the neo-libtarded. So much so, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Biden is taking hydroxychloroquine, too.

You totally missed that I did not say shit about my income. You just insisted. Typical Trumpster making up scenarios that fit their needs. No, you are judging people that refuse to be reckless. You're mocking them and calling the chickens and fearful. There is no hypocrisy. Just calling out a clueless and reckless asshat that is willing to spread disease to make a dime. Talk about deplorable. What a shithead...

So are you or are you not still collecting a paycheck?

And to be honest, the only person I'm mocking is you...

Right. "Immunity has consequences", you said. So those consequences are nice people like Dingpatch and so many others with medical issues young and old. Really? You're not just mocking me. You're spitting in the face of people everywhere. FYI no, I don't "collect paychecks". I work for a living.

Oh, you're still able to work? Thank God you have a Republican as a Governor.

And one again, you took what I said out of context, about "the consequences being immunity"

Again...it's OK to be scared of a virus with a 95%+ survival rate, and virtue signal yourself into self induced slavery. Stay home, mask your face, don't have any human contact, I don't care.,..you should switch places with those in Democratic controlled states that are forced to, but don't want to.

I can telework. I also pass on business opportunities which require me to be in contact with public, which I have been doing,. It has nothing to do with DeSantis, you asshat. You can't get anything right. I wouldn't go out to work anyway, DeSantis is an idiot and he will get people killed because he has dumb ass followers willing to jump off the cliff to help his economy.

Slavery? No, that's going back to work and having a 5% risk of dying from an infectious disease that is easy to get while not getting an extreme raise in salary. Risking your family's life too. You're the slave. Not me. You're also trying to convince people they should be slaves to the economy too. What an ass.

Edited: 05/28/2020 at 05:55 PM by HAPDigital
 05/29/2020 08:28 PM

HAPDigital

05/30/2020 07:56 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

More than 1,200 positives infections on last Thursday.

The graph hasn't been updated in almost two weeks.

http://experience.arcgis.com/e...124fa0b38ddedb9b25e429

-------------------------
I was right.
 05/30/2020 08:05 AM

Cole

Here is where real data would help.

How many have died?

How many tests were performed?

What is the current hospital/emergency care density?

Is there contact tracing?

Where are the hot-spots?

I was right.
 05/30/2020 08:20 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

All I know is Lindsay Graham is one macho, courageous guy.

John McCain would be proud!
 05/30/2020 05:12 PM

Cole

A bunch of Covid reunion parties today in Cocoa Beach; all ages and even elevated stereo speakers! BOOM!

I was right.
 05/31/2020 07:48 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Cole

A bunch of Covid reunion parties today in Cocoa Beach; all ages and even elevated stereo speakers! BOOM!

Filthy animals...
 06/01/2020 04:07 AM

Cole

Filthy animals...

They are proving their point! lol

As the guy that told them to go back to normal continues to social distance, take Cholorquine and refuses to shake hands. Wow, just wow...

I was right.
 06/10/2020 06:34 AM

HAPDigital

BREAKING: GOP House Speaker in PA is resigning, after Brian Sims exposed him for hiding from Democrats that a GOP Rep had coronavirus. Some of the Republicans even quarantined themselves, yet they never told Democrats. This is beyond disturbing.

Not sure why someone would resign if they actually did this:

"I can confirm every member or staff member who met the criteria for exposure was immediately contacted and required to self-isolate for 14 days from their date of possible exposure," Mr. Lewis said in a statement."

Like I was saying. GOP are filthy disease spreaders. Watch your back, they want to kill you.
 06/10/2020 07:13 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

It would be awful if people with mild symptoms started attending bingo in the Villages, VFW, and GOP party meetings. I mean, we're talking about political bio-warfare it would seem.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/10/2020 07:20 AM

Cole

6,000 new infections in five days and they fit right in the "opening" time frame.

Am I surprised? No. Am I irritated that these people will keep this virus around forever? Fuck yes.

I was right.
 06/10/2020 07:32 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole A bunch of Covid reunion parties today in Cocoa Beach; all ages and even elevated stereo speakers! BOOM!
6,000 new infections in five days and they fit right in the "opening" time frame. Am I surprised? No. Am I irritated that these people will keep this virus around forever? Fuck yes.
Haha. This thread didn't age well, did it? You're not claiming that the thousands, if not millions, of protesters and rioters are Republican, are you? Cole, you have lost all credibility, because you are always wrong. If you want to restore it, I can help. Whenever I post something, just reply with a "yep." In 20 years or so, I can get you up to around 50% right.

I :heart; Q
 06/10/2020 07:51 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

6,000 new infections in five days and they fit right in the "opening" time frame.

Am I surprised? No. Am I irritated that these people will keep this virus around forever? Fuck yes.

Haha. This thread didn't age well, did it? You're not claiming that the thousands, if not millions, of protesters and rioters are Republican, are you?

Cole, you have lost all credibility, because you are always wrong. If you want to restore it, I can help. Whenever I post something, just reply with a "yep." In 20 years or so, I can get you up to around 50% right.

You are a special kind of stupid. After all this time are you still ignorant and lack a basic understanding of how this virus works? We haven't even seen much of any potential spikes from protesting yet due to the incubation period. Add in a couple more days because a typical person waits a few days after symptom onset to get a test because of uncertainty (is it allergies) or because they cant get a test the day they start getting sick. Add in delays for getting test results and reporting them.

The spike we are seeing now in Florida is from re-opening and memorial day. It is going to get worse.
 06/10/2020 07:55 AM

RiddleMe

Oh, we also have averaged somewhere around 1100 new cases a day for the last 8 days. In fact, we have had more new cases in last 8 days than we have had in any other 8 day period since the beginning of the pandemic.
 06/10/2020 07:55 AM

HAPDigital

Haha. This thread didn't age well, did it? You're not claiming that the thousands, if not millions, of protesters and rioters are Republican, are you?

Cole, you have lost all credibility, because you are always wrong. If you want to restore it, I can help. Whenever I post something, just reply with a "yep." In 20 years or so, I can get you up to around 50% right.

Thread progression:

GOP House Speaker in PA accused of failing to notify Democratic members that GOP members had covid.

GOP House Speaker lies about it and says he notified everyone.

GOP House Speaker resigns 2 weeks later due to this

The thread aged as expected. GOP = Disease Spreaders
 06/10/2020 08:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RiddleMe
Originally posted by: Cole A bunch of Covid reunion parties today in Cocoa Beach; all ages and even elevated stereo speakers! BOOM!
6,000 new infections in five days and they fit right in the "opening" time frame. Am I surprised? No. Am I irritated that these people will keep this virus around forever? Fuck yes.
Haha. This thread didn't age well, did it? You're not claiming that the thousands, if not millions, of protesters and rioters are Republican, are you? Cole, you have lost all credibility, because you are always wrong. If you want to restore it, I can help. Whenever I post something, just reply with a "yep." In 20 years or so, I can get you up to around 50% right.
You are a special kind of stupid. After all this time are you still ignorant and lack a basic understanding of how this virus works? We haven't even seen much of any potential spikes from protesting yet due to the incubation period. Add in a couple more days because a typical person waits a few days after symptom onset to get a test because of uncertainty (is it allergies) or because they cant get a test the day they start getting sick. Add in delays for getting test results and reporting them. The spike we are seeing now in Florida is from re-opening and memorial day. It is going to get worse.
Yeah, so who said otherwise? I have said multiple times that we'd get a spike when we opened up. My response has been, "So what?' And while the point of my earlier post sailed over your head, most got it.

I :heart; Q
 06/10/2020 08:55 AM

RiddleMe

Yeah, so who said otherwise? I have said multiple times that we'd get a spike when we opened up. My response has been, "So what?' And while the point of my earlier post sailed over your head, most got it.

Nah, I know you were trying deflect from the fact the GOP are disease spreaders by using what you perceive to "only be left" protesters in a lame attempt to say they are worse. Then there is the whole issue of the generalization you made because it is truth that both moderates and republicans were protesting too. Anyhow, I wanted to call you stupid while at the same time pointing out that it is too early to tell how much of a spike will result from the protests and if it will out weigh the impact the GOP and Trump's stupidity have caused regarding spread. Guess that was over your head, most got it. Next time I will offer it up to you in crayon.
 06/10/2020 09:22 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

When you believe money is more important than your health, your life and family, you've lost.

When you let fear rule you, you are lost.

You repugs should know. You are scared of so much made up shit you can't tell reality from made up FOX boogie men.

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 06/10/2020 12:04 PM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

God I love this. Can there be any more proof of what fcking sheep you guys are? People protesting their right to work, and personal liberty, guaranteed by the Constitution (ie, going against the narrative) - "filthy animals" "spreaders" "no regard for each other" People protesting Police Violence (or what you are now saying "systemic racism" - "Heros" "necessary" "its their right"... Here's some advice. If you're worried about catching COVID, just carry a BLM sign and you will be fine...

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

06/10/2020 12:09 PM

HAPDigital

God I love this. Can there be any more proof of what fcking sheep you guys are?

People protesting their right to work, and personal liberty, guaranteed by the Constitution (ie, going against the narrative) - "filthy animals" "spreaders" "no regard for each other"

People protesting Police Violence (or what you are now saying "systemic racism" - "Heros" "necessary" "its their right"...

Here's some advice. If you're worried about catching COVID, just carry a BLM sign and you will be fine...

OBX you're a disease spreader.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : GOP = Disease Spreaders

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .