Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: all govt officials should go unpaid until this mess is fixed
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/13/2020 02:56 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/13/2020 02:56 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

all free to input, but if you disagree; you are probably part of the problem....
 04/13/2020 03:43 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

And no vacations!
 04/13/2020 03:56 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Government is not your enemy. They are working. You have been trained to hate them for so long you can't see how a not for profit government response doesn't benefit you. Think of the role the federal government can play here. Do you live in country that forces its government workers to work for free?

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/13/2020 04:44 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The way he is posting I just couldn't resist scrolling his FB timeline. 44 posts in the last 4 hours. Mostly shares of memes and such from places like Patriot Post. Almost no 'likes' or re-shares. I bet most people have him snoozed or hidden.

04/13/2020 04:46 PM

scombrid

Gotta get the government out of the way. Why they will tell you how often you can run your irrigation well even. It is your god given right to pump so much water of the ground that everybody's wells turn salty. Government shouldn't tell you what to do with YOUR well.

04/13/2020 05:09 PM

Cole

Yes, send the people doling out the relief checks and loans home. Pure brilliance right there...

I was right.
 04/13/2020 05:29 PM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: scombrid

The way he is posting I just couldn't resist scrolling his FB timeline. 44 posts in the last 4 hours. Mostly shares of memes and such from places like Patriot Post. Almost no 'likes' or re-shares. I bet most people have him snoozed or hidden.

got into my timeline wow, scom is a stalker what a fukin weirdo, guess you dont have some scientist shit to do eh? I am glad you arent in charge simply because of your disdain for other peoples fb posts. my guess is your wife or whatever you chose to be with is raggin on you because your life sucks and they have to be close to you for this extended time. Ironically; you seem to agree that the millionaires who are deciding you and your families fate if you have one, still get paid for making decisions that seem to be destroying our economy, encroach on our civil rights etc. but what the fuck you zero in on facebook. what a kook
 04/13/2020 06:10 PM

scombrid

You want bad for the economy? Let it spread unchecked. See what happens. Great plan.

04/13/2020 06:18 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

LOL I know, right?

You wanna see shit *really* tank? Follow the dotard plan, open things up too early too fast, watch Covid spread like the Spanish Flu and knock everybody on their ass... see what happens to the economy and jobs then.

Too bad this wasn't taken more seriously early on.. maybe we would have actually been past it by Easter..

When America was "great"
 04/13/2020 06:21 PM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: scombrid

You want bad for the economy? Let it spread unchecked. See what happens. Great plan.

you know whats true? you really dont know, just conjecture. but I am willing to say you are wrong and afraid to tilt the wheel in your small circle of head nodders. Get back after it opens and does not fail. then I guess we will see. otherwise you are guessing too
 04/13/2020 06:23 PM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: Cole

Yes, send the people doling out the relief checks and loans home. Pure brilliance right there...

if that is what you think they are doing , you really are lost, hey hero they are on another paid vacay, where the hell have you been?
 04/13/2020 06:26 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Keep drinkin American Beauty..

When America was "great"
 04/13/2020 07:53 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Cheat is the Jim Lahey of NSR.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/13/2020 09:23 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: Cole

if that is what you think they are doing , you really are lost, hey hero they are on another paid vacay, where the hell have you been?

I'm not thinking, I know. Are you really so stupid to think that all of this bailout shit just happens on it's own? Not to mention that it's a census year. Not to mention that there should be a tactical plan coming from the federal government, because guess what, this shit is real, the economy is in real danger as are Americans themselves.

Do us a favor and go stare at the sun with the bumblefuck you help put into office.

I was right.
 04/14/2020 12:06 PM

cheaterfiveo

ooooh struck a nerve, guess you are just as dumb as your posse, have a nice day
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .