Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Red States
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/03/2020 06:26 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/03/2020 06:26 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The 'red' states on this map are putting the rest of the country at risk amid the spreading coronavirus pandemic

http://www.marketwatch.com/sto...teid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

-------------------------
I was right.
 04/03/2020 06:45 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Yes, a pity that we are all going to die due to the evil red states. But, it is, after all, a free country. And, remember, I urged you guys to leave the country after it became apparent that Trump was going to kill us all. You chose not to though. So it is on you ultimately.

I :heart; Q
 04/03/2020 07:11 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

You said it's all on the Blue states, didn't you?

You said the virus wouldn't hit the Red States, didn't you?

Are you turning boomer?

I was right.

Edited: 04/03/2020 at 07:11 AM by Cole
 04/03/2020 07:28 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Is this a map that shows the concentration of ignorant fucks in the USA? Looks like the same places that vote for Trump. Oh look, there is Cheater's house right there.... and FK... and Tpapa.... all in red.

Edited: 04/03/2020 at 07:28 AM by HAPDigital
 04/03/2020 07:33 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Easter Sunday they will all go to their mega-churches and baptize themselves in contagion. Perfect.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/03/2020 07:35 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Easter Sunday they will all go to their mega-churches and baptize themselves in contagion. Perfect.

I'd do a face palm but I'm not supposed to touch my face.
 04/03/2020 07:37 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Easter Sunday they will all go to their mega-churches and baptize themselves in contagion. Perfect.
And we shall rise from the dead.as did our savior, as zombies or otherwise. Then you guys will truly be in for a world of hurt. I am looking forward to it.

04/03/2020 07:43 AM

johnnyboy

Don't forget to troll your liberal neighbors by having that rally. It's a free country and your right to peaceably assemble shall not be abridged. Make America great again. Let the world know how serious you are about your rights and how that personal liberty to do what you want in shared society doesn't change for a flu. But please keep a journal. Write down all your rights and liberty as the right to die and to kill people you have infected puts you in competition for a ventilator as you demand that your government save you from your own exercise of liberty. You can die a patriot, a "don't tread on me" freedom fighter drowning in thin air as your pneumonia overtakes you. You will be in a makeshift hospital with people that you killed by your actions. You may as well have stormed an assisted living facility with an AR and sprayed the place with mag after mag until they were all dead.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/03/2020 07:44 AM

RustyTruck

Well I've been planning for the zombies, don't care if it's Jesus or Jethro.

The wife will be glad if I can use up some of these crates of ammo.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

04/03/2020 07:46 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Don't forget to troll your liberal neighbors by having that rally. It's a free country and your right to peaceably assemble shall not be abridged. Make America great again. Let the world know how serious you are about your rights and how that personal liberty to do what you want in shared society doesn't change for a flu. But please keep a journal. Write down all your rights and liberty as the right to die and to kill people you have infected puts you in competition for a ventilator as you demand that your government save you from your own exercise of liberty. You can die a patriot, a "don't tread on me" freedom fighter drowning in thin air as your pneumonia overtakes you. You will be in a makeshift hospital with people that you killed by your actions. You may as well have stormed an assisted living facility with an AR and sprayed the place with mag after mag until they were all dead.

He's gonna own the libs by catching covid. Great plan.

04/03/2020 08:46 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Don't forget to troll your liberal neighbors by having that rally. It's a free country and your right to peaceably assemble shall not be abridged. Make America great again. Let the world know how serious you are about your rights and how that personal liberty to do what you want in shared society doesn't change for a flu. But please keep a journal. Write down all your rights and liberty as the right to die and to kill people you have infected puts you in competition for a ventilator as you demand that your government save you from your own exercise of liberty. You can die a patriot, a "don't tread on me" freedom fighter drowning in thin air as your pneumonia overtakes you. You will be in a makeshift hospital with people that you killed by your actions. You may as well have stormed an assisted living facility with an AR and sprayed the place with mag after mag until they were all dead.
Not really into journals. Not even sure that zombies are capable of writing. Unfortunately, the great swath of humanity that I'll mow down will never get the benefit of my last thoughts. It's a pity, isn't it? I bet I'll have some great last thoughts. Guess I'll be like Roy in Blade Runner.

04/03/2020 08:48 AM

tpapablo

Rusty, give me your address. I'll come by when I become a zombie. I'd much rather be shot in the brain by you than some of these other bozos.

04/03/2020 12:10 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Rusty, give me your address. I'll come by when I become a zombie. I'd much rather be shot in the brain by you than some of these other bozos.

Nah, I'd end up blasting one of these neighborhood boomers by mistake and run afoul of the local constabulary. Not to mention the HOA would get all up in my grill. I'm flattered though.

Edited: 04/03/2020 at 12:11 PM by RustyTruck
 04/03/2020 03:17 PM

HAPDigital

I heard this from a friend when I shared this map with him. I'm not sure who to attribute it to. Probably a comedian.

"Having some states lock down and some states not is like having a peeing section in the pool."

That's Trump sycophants for you. Like to swim in their own urine...

Edited: 04/03/2020 at 03:17 PM by HAPDigital
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .