Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dem advocating a tax break for the rich.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/02/2020 10:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/02/2020 10:06 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Want to do away with the SALT deduction caps. Tsk, tsk. And amidst all this debt? Shameful. Right, progs? Hahaha!

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 04/02/2020 10:22 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

You mean the ones trump instituted to punish the states that didn't support him?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/02/2020 10:48 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

tspank no link to his babbling Rusty schooling him. same as it ever was
 04/02/2020 11:17 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck You mean the ones trump instituted to punish the states that didn't support him?
Whatever his intentions, it amounted to a tax increase on the rich. Now, the Dems want to repeal it, which is a tax cut for the rich. That would increase the deficit, right? Sorry, progs have painted themselves into a corner on this. Pretty stupid thing to do, IMO. But I'm guessing that the Dem money men are demanding it and Pelosi is thinking repeal is the lesser of 2 evils. Need that cash, after all.

04/02/2020 11:21 AM

Greensleeves

tsapnk stringing sentences together. Is he typing from rehab? Still, his feeble game of gotcha is as porous as twtiler's $hit comb-over.

Hey you don't suppose that twitler hammering the Dem states wealthy helped fuel the Congressional wipeout in the midterms?

I guarantee the wealthy Orange County Californians took it out on the GOP representatives!

Twitler (like tspank) too stupid to see the ramifications of being a bitter ignorant a$$.

Edited: 04/02/2020 at 11:25 AM by Greensleeves
 04/02/2020 11:25 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

You mean the ones trump instituted to punish the states that didn't support him?

Whatever his intentions, it amounted to a tax increase on the rich. Now, the Dems want to repeal it, which is a tax cut for the rich. That would increase the deficit, right? Sorry, progs have painted themselves into a corner on this. Pretty stupid thing to do, IMO. But I'm guessing that the Dem money men are demanding it and Pelosi is thinking repeal is the lesser of 2 evils. Need that cash, after all.

Of course, who do you think they work for? You sling that term "prog" around like it means something. It doesn't.

As far as anyone who's actually interested in progress, they would have to support wholesale redistribution of income back to those who created it. Therefore a top marginal tax rate of 100% or more.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/02/2020 11:27 AM

Greensleeves

Just in CA alone house seats that flipped

California's 10th: Democrat Josh Harder defeated Republican Jeff Denham.
California's 25th: Democrat Katie Hill defeated Republican Rep. Steve Knight.
California's 39th: Democrat Gil Cisneros defeated Republican Young Kim.
California's 45th: Democrat Katie Porter beat incumbent Republican Mimi Walters.
California's 49th: Democrat Mike Levin defeated Republican Diane Harkey.
California's 48th: Democrat Harley Rouda defeated Republican Dana Rohrabacher.
 04/02/2020 11:52 AM

tpapablo

Good for them, Clayton. So what you are saying is that if the rich don't want their taxes increased, we shouldn't raise them. Clayton, are you aware that most of these rich are old white men? Who'd of thunk? Clayton in the corner of old rich white men. Clayton's principles seem a bit malleable, don't they?

04/02/2020 12:03 PM

Greensleeves

tspank sounding like the afternoon covid briefing anymore!

He doesn't understand that twitler's own hateful moves are slitting his own throat!

He already neutered himself (twitler, not tspank probably) by following his rigid approach of only appealing to his base and thereby losing the house. He lost the house bigly!

Twitler needs to keep it up! His new thing is to tell lies to appease his base and that can result in a new one term Prez!

But back to the real deal Dems fixing the unfair tax treatment of those wonderful Americans seems like savvy politicking there don't it? Pelosi beats twitler at every turn the blundering toad takes.

Edited: 04/02/2020 at 12:04 PM by Greensleeves
 04/02/2020 01:45 PM

Cole

Whatever his intentions, it amounted to a tax increase on the rich.

No it didn't. Always the liar. This effects people who earn over $100,000 a year and in states like NY, California and NJ, $100,000 is more or less middle class.

I was right.
 04/02/2020 02:14 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Tspank, why do you hate the USA so much? Do you blame us for your retardation?
 04/02/2020 03:13 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches Tspank, why do you hate the USA so much? Do you blame us for your retardation?
Because I'm Republican. We hate everything. No, don't blame you guys for any retardant that I may have. Quite the contrary, actually. I feel like a genius when I see the momentous stupidity coming out of your mouths. Hard not to feel smart by comparison.

04/02/2020 03:57 PM

Cole

He hates the presidents who do well and he covets the failures.

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .