Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Here's Joe.
Topic Summary: Interesting demand to Trump.
Created On: 03/30/2020 09:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/31/2020 06:03 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

No matter how many die, trump will say if not for him, the death toll would have been ten fold, and simple folks and true believers will buy it and vote for their messiah. Hillary's Dems will vote for Joe. Some other folks will go fishing.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/31/2020 07:21 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Wait ding is "waiting" to see if twitler does a good job with corona virus? There's a true twitler supporter right there.

Someone is going fishing? Who the children who support Sanders will go fishing? Americans vote and they are going to be wanting change pretty bad after watching this cluster unfold.
 03/31/2020 07:39 PM

RustyTruck

Joe doesn't represent change. He stands firmly for more of the same. His party is losing any real relevance.

Faced with two right wing parties, people will choose the more populist one. Trump has a populist cult of personality.
Joe is no match.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

03/31/2020 07:53 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Sad little crybaby boinie bozo losers. Their old guy: lost. So they're venting temper tantrums and post pro chumpf pigaganda for revenge.
Americans ain't buyin it from you russki, and your hepcat pimpdaddy acolyte too.
Weak. Pathetic.
Biden for president. Period.

It's a democratic hoax
 04/01/2020 03:43 AM

RustyTruck

Uh, yeah. Good luck simp.

04/01/2020 07:38 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Uh, yeah. Good luck simp.
put trump back in office with your stupidity, anarchist scum
 04/01/2020 08:55 AM

RustyTruck

Tell it to Tara Reade - "And then his hands were on me and underneath my clothes. And yeah, and then he went - he went down my skirt but then up inside it, and he penetrated me with his fingers."

You go ahead and choose your favorite sexual predator, liberal dipshit. You're a very stable genius.

04/01/2020 09:14 AM

Greensleeves

Russki getting dirty! Yawn. Bernie supporters live in a reality similar to a twitler supporter, surrounded by echoes. It must suck.

"The timeline shows that Reade's involvement in the online world of Bernie fandom coincided with her escalation of accusations against Biden. To be clear, this does not mean she's lying. But taken along with the other discrepancies in Reade's accounts - which are also, on their own, not reasons to discredit her - it's enough to make publications take a slow and careful approach to amplifying this story."

Oh Russki will amplify it. Just like tspank will amplify his allegiance to the grand orange dragon.

Salon article on why Reade is not super credible.

Edited: 04/01/2020 at 09:16 AM by Greensleeves
 04/01/2020 09:36 AM

Cole

Many will vote for Bernie for the same reason they voted for Trump, he is an outlier. In fact there were many in the last election that couldn't decide between Bernie or Trump even thought they were polar opposites. Is what Bernie is doing really a movement or just different from the status quo?

I was right.
 04/01/2020 10:12 AM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Russki getting dirty! Yawn. Bernie supporters live in a reality similar to a twitler supporter, surrounded by echoes. It must suck.

"The timeline shows that Reade's involvement in the online world of Bernie fandom coincided with her escalation of accusations against Biden. To be clear, this does not mean she's lying. But taken along with the other discrepancies in Reade's accounts - which are also, on their own, not reasons to discredit her - it's enough to make publications take a slow and careful approach to amplifying this story."

Oh Russki will amplify it. Just like tspank will amplify his allegiance to the grand orange dragon.

Salon article on why Reade is not super credible.

Joe has a long history of being creepy, but it doesn't matter what I think Green. The question people will ask is be why would you have people believe Christine Ford, but not Tara Reade.

I don't make the rules, Jack.

04/01/2020 10:17 AM

Cole

I can appreciate the decline of a vote for moral issues, but given the choice between Trump and Biden? To me, there is no choice.

I was right.
 04/01/2020 10:25 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole

I can appreciate the decline of a vote for moral issues, but given the choice between Trump and Biden? To me, there is no choice.

Exactly. Rusty and his kind are not capable of a long game. They want satisfaction and they want it now. I really loved Sanders but it is just not in his cards. Sanders will tell Rusty and his peeps to vote for Biden soon. But they won't listen to the man they idolize.
 04/01/2020 10:34 AM

Cole

I like Bernie and voted for him. Truth be told, Joe was more or less my last choice in the Democratic race, but I am going to 100% vote for him. Move everything to the far right, including lifetime appointments and accelerate the destruction of the environment? Fuck that.

I was right.
 04/01/2020 10:34 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: Cole I can appreciate the decline of a vote for moral issues, but given the choice between Trump and Biden? To me, there is no choice.
Exactly. Rusty and his kind are not capable of a long game. They want satisfaction and they want it now. I really loved Sanders but it is just not in his cards. Sanders will tell Rusty and his peeps to vote for Biden soon. But they won't listen to the man they idolize.
agree with both of you +1, er +2?
 04/01/2020 10:42 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Trump should challenge Joe to complete a thought. This guys if f'ing done. He is the biggest throw-away candidate in the history of our country.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/01/2020 10:44 AM

Cole

I can fill this entire forum with trump derangement. lol

Oranges can be the highlight.

I was right.
 04/01/2020 10:52 AM

HAPDigital

LOL Sniper, tries really hard. Biden admits when he says something wrong. Trump just keeps rambling and telling lies. Sniper likes the lies. Makes him feel good about his political choices.
 04/01/2020 11:20 AM

RustyTruck

That doesn't even make sense, if we idolize Bernie then wouldn't it stand to reason we would do what he asks?

That's just it, this isn't about Bernie. Bernie was a gift to the Dems, a compromise candidate.

Instead the Dems and their media allies revealed their true masters, the economic elite.

And to add insult to the injury they foisted probably the worst possible candidate on you guys of the whole bunch. I feel bad for you all because you probably mean well, but I don't think it's in the cards.

04/01/2020 11:25 AM

Greensleeves

"Bernie was a gift to the Dems" oh dear lord! He's been nothing but $hit for the Dems. How has he suceeded in helping anything Dem related? He f-ed with Hillary and now he's trying to do it to Joe. He's twitler's and Putin's friend nothing more.

russki oblivious to what is good anymore and bought in to the freebie BS that Sanders spouts.
 04/01/2020 11:25 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

That doesn't even make sense, if we idolize Bernie then wouldn't it stand to reason we would do what he asks?

That's just it, this isn't about Bernie. Bernie was a gift to the Dems, a compromise candidate.

Instead the Dems and their media allies revealed their true masters, the economic elite.

And to add insult to the injury they foisted probably the worst possible candidate on you guys of the whole bunch. I feel bad for you all because you probably mean well, but I don't think it's in the cards.

I'll paraphrase for you. It's a bit long. "I will vote 3rd party, write in, or not vote at all in protest while in turn helping Trump win another 4 years."
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Here's Joe.

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .