Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Defend this t'putin schmear
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/30/2020 08:44 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/30/2020 08:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

03/30/2020 09:11 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Best defense would be: dementia

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/30/2020 09:25 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It's how he understands everyone. He believes everyone is like him, a thief if the opportunity comes up and you sincerely believe you won't get caught. He doesn't take the time to understand why a problem exists and automatically assumes it must be theft.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/30/2020 12:45 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

He probably got that from Cuomo. "As fear over the new coronavirus in New York spreads faster than the outbreak, people have started to steal masks and other medical equipment from local hospitals, Gov. Andrew Cuomo told reporters Friday." "Not just people taking a couple or three, I mean just actual thefts of those products," Cuomo said at a press conference from the state capital in Albany. "I've asked the state police to do an investigation, look at places that are selling masks, medical equipment, protective wear, feeding the anxiety." That was 3 weeks ago. Are you saying Cuomo is a liar and that Trump shouldn't rely on what he says? If so, we are in agreement. Anything else I can do for you, slimy?

I :heart; Q
 03/30/2020 12:49 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Someone stole all the TP and paper towels at Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club, so even the NRA crowd isn't above thieving during a pandemic.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/30/2020 01:42 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Someone stole all the TP and paper towels at Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club, so even the NRA crowd isn't above thieving during a pandemic.
Not just nra types or medical personnel either. Rabbits have been stealing my cabbage and lettuce. Cwafty wabbits.

I :heart; Q
 03/30/2020 01:51 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Someone stole all the TP and paper towels at Port Malabar Rifle and Pistol Club, so even the NRA crowd isn't above thieving during a pandemic.

Not just nra types or medical personnel either. Rabbits have been stealing my cabbage and lettuce. Cwafty wabbits.

Tomorrow is the day you said this would just about be over. lol

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .