Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dow
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/26/2020 06:52 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/27/2020 07:23 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Hey, he bet on 00, and it came up 32!

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 03/27/2020 07:26 PM

dingpatch

The whole "market" thing is a Black Hole. Ya, in just 3 weeks they are almost Tits UP.

Ford's current rating is "Junk"!!!!

Dora Hates You
 04/01/2020 01:03 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

On Tuesday, the coronavirus stock market crash delivered the worst first quarter ever for the Dow Jones index. On Wednesday, the blue chip index picked right up where it left off.

http://www.investors.com/marke...-coronavirus-outlook/

Is it possible to have a worse person overseeing this new Depression? Can we have the election early?

I was right.
 04/01/2020 01:11 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

The funny thing is that one of the very FEW stocks out there that is doing even WORSE than the stock market in general is... you guessed it:

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES

- the very stock our resident King of Wrong was bragging about investing in.

I do have to hand it to him- it takes a very unique talent to be THAT WRONG all of the time. I mean- picking out the very stocks that will tank even harder than the S&P 500 in a world pandemic sell-off?

That's like being the Warren Buffett of wrong.

Don't listen to dotards- or vote for them.

S&P 500 10 day:

Carnival Cruise Lines 10 day:

When America was "great"

Edited: 04/01/2020 at 01:23 PM by fishkller
 04/01/2020 09:59 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Jobless claims last week are at 5.6 million. Up from the previous record of 3.3 million set the week before.

04/01/2020 10:05 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Look......a tiny little virus kicked your ass!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/01/2020 10:17 PM

HAPDigital

No, a tiny little virus was poorly managed by the Trump admin possibly causing millions of lives, tanking the economy and breaking people. Trump failed as president 'bigly'. A fool votes for him a second time.
 04/02/2020 04:47 AM

dingpatch

Well, perhaps the Government did not get into the fight soon enough. BUT, even if the White House had "made the call" back on January 21, the "markets" would still be where they are at today. Sure, an immediate lock down would have greatly limited the spread of COVID-19 but, in regard to the economy, we would pretty much be right where we are today anyway.

The DOW will be down to around 10,000 by next Friday. We will not be back to anything close to a "pre-COVID" normal until later in 2021 and, at that, many, many, things WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

But, then again, as always, hindsight is a bitch. READ: https://www.military.com/daily...html?ESRC=eb_200402.nl

Dora Hates You
 04/02/2020 06:11 AM

HAPDigital

Nah, handled properly, the economy would not tank extremely like this. H1N1 was a pandemic by October 2009. Obama and his admin started working on it in October, 6 months prior. They had funds for vaccine development, made it a public health emergency etc etc just 2 days after knowing about it. Trump waited and wished it away, downplayed numbers. Ding, you might be the biggest Trump supporter here, I know. But consider reality for once. We got a failed steak salesman on the case. Not good.

Edited: 04/02/2020 at 06:12 AM by HAPDigital
 04/02/2020 06:15 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

No, a tiny little virus was poorly managed

BULLSHIT!

Tell that to the rest of the known world as THEY call you a liar!

FOOL!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/02/2020 06:37 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: fishkller The funny thing is that one of the very FEW stocks out there that is doing even WORSE than the stock market in general is... you guessed it: CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES - the very stock our resident King of Wrong was bragging about investing in. I do have to hand it to him- it takes a very unique talent to be THAT WRONG all of the time. I mean- picking out the very stocks that will tank even harder than the S&P 500 in a world pandemic sell-off? That's like being the Warren Buffett of wrong. Don't listen to dotards- or vote for them. S&P 500 10 day: Carnival Cruise Lines 10 day:
Well, bought at $9.29. Sold 3/4 at 15.46. Am still sitting on 1/4 of original purchase. I'll let you do the math. I am looking at buying more again, btw.

I :heart; Q
 04/02/2020 06:41 AM

Cole

Well, bought at $9.29. Sold 3/4 at 15.46. Am still sitting on 1/4 of original purchase. I'll let you do the math. I am looking at buying more again, btw.

Yea, sure you did.

Never trust or vote for Republicans.

I was right.
 04/02/2020 06:56 AM

HAPDigital

The rest of the world, for the most part, is managing the virus properly. Trump is 2-3 months late to reality. He was too busy golfing and campaigning.
 04/02/2020 08:14 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Suuure Tbot. As they say, pics or it didn:t hapoen.

When America was "great"
 04/02/2020 09:02 AM

tpapablo

Yep, all made up. According to you dunces I am not a lawyer, don't have a farm, don't have stocks, don't surf, have a blow up doll for a wife and am an idiot. See people? These are what progs are all about. Liars, fools and wrong about everything. Do you want such people in charge of your lives? Not unless you want the country destroyed.

04/02/2020 09:04 AM

Cole

You bought and sold ten shares of a shitty stock and you grow some vegetables. Wow!

...wanna cookie?

I was right.
 04/02/2020 10:13 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Yep, all made up. According to you dunces I am not a lawyer, don't have a farm, don't have stocks, don't surf, have a blow up doll for a wife and am an idiot. See people? These are what progs are all about. Liars, fools and wrong about everything. Do you want such people in charge of your lives? Not unless you want the country destroyed.

According to all of your statements about the law, we have determined you are not a lawyer. You think gambling outside of legal gambling establishments and penny ante games not exceeding $10 in FL is legal. FFS You've also said tons of other false claims about the law.

We know you don't farm, you are always on here. Any proper farmer wouldn't be on the internet all day long. You'd be too fucking exhausted to bother with this shit.
 04/02/2020 10:26 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

I am not a lawyer, don't have a farm, don't have stocks, don't surf, have a blow up doll for a wife and am an idiot. See people? These are what chumpfscum like me are all about. Liars, fools and wrong about everything. Do you want such people like me in charge of your lives? Not unless you want the country destroyed. - Professor Walter "pigblo" Mitty

Yepper, massah oinkafeller, that pretty well sums it up.
A little self realization never hurt any porkchop mogul doofus.
weeeeeee............!

It's a democratic hoax
 04/02/2020 12:07 PM

tpapablo

See? Very dense people, these progs. This refects another character flaw in progs. They hate successful people or things. Because they are losers, one and all - complete failures, really - for psychological reasons they can only rationalize their failure and the existence of successful people by attributing their success either to lies or cheating. Thus, they claim that I'm lying about what I am and that I'm an abject failure like they are. They go after Trump both ways. They simultaneously claim that he's not really successful, but that he became successful by cheating (yep, progs are too dumb to realize the inconsistency there).Does anyone really want to vote for that type of person? Of course not.

04/02/2020 12:19 PM

HAPDigital

No lies here. You said gambling beyond penny ante games to $10 and legal gambling establishments is OK in FL. A FL lawyer would know better. Would also be able to pull up the statutes and see they are wrong immediately. You lie, you're not an attorney. If you are, you really suck at it.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Dow

<< 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .