Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Universal health care sure as hell didn't bankrupt Sweden and Denmark....
Topic Summary: But they don’t have an inflated Military budget
Created On: 02/17/2020 02:11 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/17/2020 02:11 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

villageidiot

Joined Forum: 09/16/2005

And according to Laura Ingraham, the same "demographics " as the US, code for unproductive minorities,,,,
 02/17/2020 02:38 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Those countries also don't have lying media outlets controlled by big pharma, big medicine, and russian botaganda.
Doubt they are cursed by lush pillbaugh, bleitfart, or hallucinating fat info alex types
Oh: and they're educated and enlightened.....

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/17/2020 at 02:42 PM by nukeh2o
 02/17/2020 03:28 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Why go with a system from countries that haven't done anything on the world stage since the Vikings were terrorizing the world? Our system has obviously worked better than theirs.

I :heart; Q
 02/17/2020 03:55 PM

nukeh2o

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Why go with a system from countries that haven't done anything on the world stage since the Vikings were terrorizing the world? Our system has obviously worked better than theirs.

Indeed, my man.....
jojahstans contributions to the international order are quite a bit greater than the wonderful, enlightened, never conquered countries of Scandinavia, huh pig poop compost mogul?
Like for example: goobers! Billy beer! Pigblo and swishyfish comedy duo! Then theres ........
duuhhh..........

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/17/2020 at 03:56 PM by nukeh2o
 02/17/2020 04:53 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

02/17/2020 05:23 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

Those countries also don't have lying media outlets controlled by big pharma, big medicine, and russian botaganda.

Doubt they are cursed by lush pillbaugh, bleitfart, or hallucinating fat info alex types

yeah countries with 53 people, its real hard to do
 02/17/2020 06:06 PM

nukeh2o

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

yeah countries with 53 people, its real hard to do

or a pasture with 53 sheep.... that one's a winkin at you sheepshit! shaawiinngg! mmmbaaahhhaaaahhh.........

It's a democratic hoax
 02/18/2020 03:13 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Why are Republicans so dead set at paying more for healthcare? Not only that, why they are dead set at wanting everyone to pay more for healthcare?

I was right.
 02/18/2020 05:14 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

I'm not sure anyone is dead set on everyone paying more for healthcare. It comes down to whether or not we want the government in charge of managing our healthcare and being able to decide who gets treated.

How many people do you hear raving about the service they receive at VA clinics around the country?

If you are looking for customer service and efficiency, are you going to ship something using FedEx, UPS, or the USPS?

Look at the advancements SpaceX and others have made in our space program in the short time they have been involved.

If you want the healthcare industry to be agile and innovative then keep it private and encourage competition. What good is cheaper care if the care is shit?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/18/2020 05:24 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

I'm not sure anyone is dead set on everyone paying more for healthcare. It comes down to whether or not we want the government in charge of managing our healthcare and being able to decide who gets treated.

So you are perfectly okay with the big insurance companies doing that? Because that's what is going on.

Your doctor can only do that which is dictated by insurance companies, that's fucked.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2020 05:25 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Also, Denmark and Sweden have a much flatter tax code. In Denmark, you are basically taxed 60% on anything over $60,000. Good luck getting the middle class to sign up for that.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 02/18/2020 06:54 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Sniper Also, Denmark and Sweden have a much flatter tax code. In Denmark, you are basically taxed 60% on anything over $60,000. Good luck getting the middle class to sign up for that.
Good luck with people becoming middle class with a 60% tax rate. They'll be poor, but at least they will have crappy health care. The rich will, of course, be able to stay rich (probably richer as they won't have to pay for their employees' healthcare). They will get the good healthcare that most of us get now.

02/18/2020 06:58 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Originally posted by: wtf
Your doctor can only do that which is dictated by insurance companies, that's fucked.

Not entirely true. You can also pay for yourself, and often get a discounted rate.

If you're not paying $12K/year in premiums and $7K in deductibles, you can save up a lot of money for when you need it.
 02/18/2020 07:19 AM

wtf

Originally posted by: RegularJoe

Not entirely true. You can also pay for yourself, and often get a discounted rate.

If you're not paying $12K/year in premiums and $7K in deductibles, you can save up a lot of money for when you need it.

What I said is entirely true. Doctors have to clear with insurance companies recommended tests/procedures. Doctors themselves are saying this - and they hate it. It's one reason why we have a decline in general healthcare Dr's.

I found out it is $200 cheaper for me to pay for an MRI out of pocket than it is through my insurance. Beachside Imaging.

I am paying over 12k/year with 5k in deductibles. That's fucked.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2020 07:42 AM

tpapablo

Cancel your insurance, dumbass. Then you won't be getting f'd. Don't know you progs even survive. C

02/18/2020 08:20 AM

wtf

Cancel your insurance, dumbass. Then you won't be getting f'd. Don't know you progs even survive. C

Yeah, that's smart w/3 kids. Another dotard answer...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2020 08:46 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

What I said is entirely true. Doctors have to clear with insurance companies recommended tests/procedures. Doctors themselves are saying this - and they hate it. It's one reason why we have a decline in general healthcare Dr's.

No, that makes your statement partially true, not entirely true. I deal with a couple doctors who operate either partially or entirely outside the insurance system. The level of obstructionist involvement also depends on insurance company. Blue Cross / Blue Shield notoriously bad about that.

Yes, a lot of this stuff is f'ed royally. I'll try to elaborate after work.

But a complete government takeover that bans private insurance or similar care outside the system is not a workable answer.

Edited: 02/18/2020 at 09:28 AM by RegularJoe
 02/18/2020 11:04 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: tpapablo Cancel your insurance, dumbass. Then you won't be getting f'd. Don't know you progs even survive. C
Well, if it is smart to have health insurance, what are you complaining about? Jeez, you millennials just like to complain. Get your act together and act like a man, son.

02/18/2020 11:12 AM

wtf

Well, if it is smart to have health insurance, what are you complaining about? Jeez, you millennials just like to complain. Get your act together and act like a man, son.

Thanks for the compliment but not that young.

12k with a 5k deductible is highway robbery. And btw, I do better than most. Tired of being robbed by these politicians you dotards continue to support.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 02/18/2020 11:32 AM

tpapablo

Glad to hear that you are doing well. No one wants to pay $12 - 17k if they can avoid it. What does a 50% tax rate do you though? If you are doing well, that extra tax payment will be more than $17k.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .