Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump's credibility
Topic Summary: And it’s effects
Created On: 01/15/2020 05:58 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/15/2020 05:58 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry...0bac46e4b0843d360c94ea

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/15/2020 11:06 PM

Greensleeves

Twitler is an ignorant sack o $hit. His supporters will be indelibly marked as either gullible rubes or liars just like him. Or both.
 01/16/2020 02:37 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Honor, selflessness, honesty, trustworthiness...these are all traits we used to associate with being president, so much so many kids were encouraged by "one day you could be president, too!" statements. I've never heard anybody say they want to be like Trump. What a shame.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 01/16/2020 03:25 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Bamboo

Honor, selflessness, honesty, trustworthiness...

Absolutely none of which you have!

What a shame.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 01/16/2020 04:00 AM

Cole

And still none of it matters to the Trump voter.

Hell, it not only doesn't matter, they fight to justify, then perpetuate the lies. How many days did they argue for the Trump bullshit hurricane forecast on this very web site?

It's disgusting really.

I was right.

Edited: 01/16/2020 at 04:01 AM by Cole
 01/16/2020 04:12 AM

johnnyboy

It doesn't matter but it should. The GOP went from the party of family values to the party of open marriage.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/16/2020 05:06 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Twitler is an ignorant sack o $hit. His supporters will be indelibly marked as either gullible rubes or liars just like him. Or both.
Sounds like the fools who fell for the Russian collusion hoax. I guess the difference is that they are already regarded as gullible rubes or liars. Dumb too.

I :heart; Q
 01/16/2020 05:20 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Twitler is an ignorant sack o $hit. His supporters will be indelibly marked as either gullible rubes or liars just like him. Or both.

Sounds like the fools who fell for the Russian collusion hoax. I guess the difference is that they are already regarded as gullible rubes or liars. Dumb too.

Repeating the same thing over and over doesn't make it true. It mainly makes you like you have a mental condition. Get help tpap.

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/obssessive-compulsive-disorder-ocd.htm
 01/16/2020 05:23 AM

johnnyboy

The moral high ground of open marriage. The misguided smug misunderstanding of Russia and the aggressive ignorance of a tidal wave of lies about everything from a wall to the Kurds. The President is a con man and the GOP got conned. Their pride forces them to hang on and pretend he doesn't beat them while they explain the wisdom of his folly with a fresh shiner.

01/16/2020 05:27 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

The moral high ground of open marriage. The misguided smug misunderstanding of Russia and the aggressive ignorance of a tidal wave of lies about everything from a wall to the Kurds. The President is a con man and the GOP got conned. Their pride forces them to hang on and pretend he doesn't beat them while they explain the wisdom of his folly with a fresh shiner.

The funny thing is, he is a really bad con. Any schmuck can see through it. He has good enablers. That is all. If his supporters cannot see that he is a con, then they are just not very bright at all and they are doomed to be had for life.
 01/16/2020 04:15 PM

johnnyboy

I think all con men have one thing in common. They can't con an honest man. They have to avoid them. They know their audience. The GOP has honest men but they either left, we're forced out or are married to Kellyanne.

01/17/2020 02:40 AM

Bamboo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy
...or are married to Kellyanne.

LOL

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 01/17/2020 04:42 AM

johnnyboy

Made myself laugh with that one. Thanks. I'll be here all week.

01/17/2020 06:13 AM

Bamboo

I'm not sure if she is a true disciple of the Cheeto, or just a mercenary.

When she worked for Cruz Mrs. Conway spent a lot of the primary calling Trump an idiot, vulgar, unpresidential, a grifter who swindled people, etc., etc., etc. You know, all those things he actually is. She was also a big advocate for Trump to release his Tax Returns.

That all changed when Trump hired her.

So, I wouldn't be surprised if she still thinks those things.

01/17/2020 06:16 AM

Cole

She sounds like a real pillar of morality.

Drain the swamp? lol

I was right.
 01/17/2020 06:19 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Some folks speculate that KellyAnn is actually "Anonymous"...

01/17/2020 06:31 AM

johnnyboy

It would not surprise me. For a guy who demands loyalty and fealty, he gets what he gives. Everyone who hasn't sold him out is probably brokering their book deals strategically for later.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .