Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: People fleeing prog states
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/14/2020 08:15 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/15/2020 07:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Don't worry FL, us property owners will pay for everything. You are welcome Disney and Walmart and Roofing contractors and all other low paying employers. We will subsidize the low wages.

You know what's great? Real estate prices continue to go up so all those new Floridian job seekers can pay rent instead of owning! Bring us your tax evaders and your poor! Welcome to FL. Hope you don't mind the stench from our degrading environment!!

On a bright note, waves...

01/15/2020 08:53 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Did you know Florida has the 4th highest GDP in the country but ranks 40th GDP per capita? Chew on that one...

Of course I don't expect dotards to get it, but the rest of you know what's up.

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/15/2020 12:38 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: wtf Did you know Florida has the 4th highest GDP in the country but ranks 40th GDP per capita? Chew on that one... Of course I don't expect dotards to get it, but the rest of you know what's up.
Wonder why that might be. Why, I bet that it because we have so many retirees and tourists here. That, in turn, creates a lot of service industry jobs, such as waiters, room cleaners and such. Those guys generally to not pull in 6 figures and will bring the per capita GDP down. There - I chewed on it.

I :heart; Q
 01/15/2020 12:48 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Tpap I am still waiting for you to divest form all those companies based in San Francisco, Seattle, etc Blue shit holes. Just 4 companies based in those shitholes, employing armies of people educated in liberal shithole Universities, accounted for what like 20-25% of SP500 stock market gains last year?
 01/15/2020 12:52 PM

Greensleeves

Yeah and "those guys" with the service industry jobs will have trouble affording housing and basic needs and then FL will do their darndest to help them right?

All the #hit that tspank talks about homelessness is coming home to papa:

The median renter income in the Orlando metro area, for example, is $36,000. But the median rent is $1,040. Assuming 30 percent of income is going to rent, people in Orlando would have to earn $41,600 just to afford an apartment and still be rent-burdened, according to the report.

Like so many other things in Florida, the report essentially concludes that it comes down to the state's plethora of low-paying jobs. The Sunshine State's current minimum wage is $8.46, a whole 21 cents more than last year, which translates to a demoralizing $17,597 annual salary for full-time minimum-wage workers.

Edited: 01/15/2020 at 12:53 PM by Greensleeves
 01/15/2020 12:59 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Florida is well on it's way to catching up to California on inequality and homelessness it sounds like. We've got the recipe, just have to let it stew...

Smells like capitalism.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/15/2020 01:03 PM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Florida basically survives by people making money elsewhere and driving it into the state. If you are young here you better get skills that cater to the fogies Healthcare, white collar etc because there is not much going on here otherwise besides serving them crappy fish sandwiches and ringing out their bealls purchase.
 01/15/2020 01:07 PM

Greensleeves

"Smells like capitalism." Indeed. That's what the dimwit GOP geezers don't get. Blue states largely better at capitalism consequently got to the problems caused by it quicker.
 01/15/2020 02:13 PM

tpapablo

Yeah, Florida is a pretty bleak place anymore. Bunch of starving people living on the sides of roads, pretty much. Say, why don't you guys move? I hear that California is a great place for folks like you. Or, better yet, Venezuela or Cuba.

01/15/2020 03:00 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

So bitter...

When America was "great"
 01/15/2020 03:14 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: fishkller

So bitter...

Commie!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 01/15/2020 at 03:16 PM by Fish Killer
 01/15/2020 05:35 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

So bitter...

Commie!

Another jojah peeyug who needs to go home to her inbred swampside ghetto.
Commies, you fat kook ass squirrel?
You worship a morbidly obese orange traitor who buttlicks and grovels for every Stalinist dictator he has ever encountered......PERIOD!
Shut the fuck up. Go home goober
Take your girlfriend walter "pigblo" mitty with you

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 01/15/2020 at 05:39 PM by nukeh2o
 01/15/2020 05:45 PM

Greensleeves

tspank wants the poor to come to FL for some reason. But why? More human suffering? So he can feel better than someone? So he can lecture them like geezers are wont to do!

Silver alert! tspank's mind or what was left of it. Last seen at a MAGA rally fawning over a fat a$$ lying reality show idiot.
 01/16/2020 04:28 AM

johnnyboy

Looks like someone put the ignorant in ignore. "In my day?" Too cliche? I guess one of the fine young nazis on the other side of the argument finally got around to making a meme about it. Today in so called conservative circles, that could pass for a book. "McCarthyism for dummies." The RNC could buy 100k copies and put it next to Donnie Jr's masterpiece about how his ignorance offends people he doesn't like. Good stuff.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/16/2020 04:47 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: wtf

Did you know Florida has the 4th highest GDP in the country but ranks 40th GDP per capita? Chew on that one...

Of course I don't expect dotards to get it, but the rest of you know what's up.

Wonder why that might be. Why, I bet that it because we have so many retirees and tourists here. That, in turn, creates a lot of service industry jobs, such as waiters, room cleaners and such. Those guys generally to not pull in 6 figures and will bring the per capita GDP down. There - I chewed on it.

You missed something there. Keep chewing...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 01/16/2020 05:11 AM

johnnyboy

Shit hole states like California, Florida, New Jersey and New York. That's funny. Tpap it's time to put your words to actions and go live in the tax free cultural Mecca of Louisiana,
Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, West Virginia etc. Why should you, a childless old man have to pay taxes for the public education of some other persons' trailer park spawn? What's in any of those taxes for you, a wealth creator? Why would give poor people free food when their hunger is the best motivator to work at a job that will pay them so little, with no benefits and even less chance for advancement? It's not the wage we need to increase, we need to decrease benefits to the point where even a bad job at minimum wage will force these free loading, Mountain Dew swilling, cracklin good inbreeds to drop out earlier and get that career at the dollar general. You should start a PAC that takes out billboards that say "only elites think education is for everyone." But not in the shit hole states. Those people know better.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/16/2020 05:13 AM

tpapablo

Nope. Hit the nail on the head. Progs look like the fools they are when confronted by someone with a modicum of intelligence.

01/16/2020 05:41 AM

johnnyboy

Someone with a moderate intelligence? No wonder why boomers can't stand funding public education. In the world of blind men, one eyed men are Kings.

01/16/2020 05:54 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Shit hole states like California, Florida, New Jersey and New York. That's funny. Tpap it's time to put your words to actions and go live in the tax free cultural Mecca of Louisiana, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, West Virginia etc. Why should you, a childless old man have to pay taxes for the public education of some other persons' trailer park spawn? What's in any of those taxes for you, a wealth creator? Why would give poor people free food when their hunger is the best motivator to work at a job that will pay them so little, with no benefits and even less chance for advancement? It's not the wage we need to increase, we need to decrease benefits to the point where even a bad job at minimum wage will force these free loading, Mountain Dew swilling, cracklin good inbreeds to drop out earlier and get that career at the dollar general. You should start a PAC that takes out billboards that say "only elites think education is for everyone." But not in the shit hole states. Those people know better.
I live in an income tax free state now. I am not the one complaining about it - you guys are. I am merely warning you people that these shit hole state denizens are coming here and will ruin whatever it is that keep you here. So, you should encourage those folks who are left in the shit hole states to vote Republican so that the tide may be staunched. I have 140 acres of farmland, so I can avoid the hordes. Can you?

01/16/2020 05:57 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: Fish Killer

So bitter...

Commie!

OK Boomer. Go watch reruns of bowlegs Marion waddle around smoking camels until the cancer sends him to hell.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : People fleeing prog states

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .