Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Record Dow, record employment and no WWIII.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 01/10/2020 07:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/10/2020 07:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

And progs are deeply unhappy. Hell of a thing to have a group of Americans who root for our failure, isn't it?

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/10/2020 07:39 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Please state the specific policies that Trump has initiated that attributed to the record dow and record employment.
 01/10/2020 07:41 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

http://www.thebalance.com/the-...it-got-so-big-3305778

When the correction comes, it's coming like Peter North.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/10/2020 07:49 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Who is deeply unhappy? I'm making mine, high five!

Bonus, I still have my dignity and friends because I haven't aligned myself with a lying obese sack of a half man and his smelly walker bound followers.
 01/10/2020 07:56 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Please state the specific policies that Trump has initiated that attributed to the record dow and record employment.
Tax cuts, deregulation, slowing illegal immigration, more favorable trade deals, achieving energy independence, and boosting morale after the Obama failure.

01/10/2020 08:02 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Who is deeply unhappy? I'm making mine, high five!

Bonus, I still have my dignity and friends because I haven't aligned myself with a lying obese sack of a half man and his smelly walker bound followers.

Amen, brother.
Doing well, but that isn't all because of trump the amateur.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 01/10/2020 08:22 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Please state the specific policies that Trump has initiated that attributed to the record dow and record employment.

Tax cuts, deregulation, slowing illegal immigration, more favorable trade deals, achieving energy independence, and boosting morale after the Obama failure.

I said state policies that Trump has initiated that attributed to record dow and record employment. You did not.
 01/10/2020 08:23 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

For shore Bamboo.

I was telling someone yesterday that the GOP dopes trying to rewrite history on the economy under Obama and then not realizing the danger we are facing with the skyrocketing deficit and bizarre global policies just shows what slow witted, economics challenged, racists they are.

01/10/2020 08:25 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Please state the specific policies that Trump has initiated that attributed to the record dow and record employment.
I said state policies that Trump has initiated that attributed to record dow and record employment. You did not.
Oh, but I did. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

01/10/2020 08:26 AM

HAPDigital

Oh, but I did. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

No, you have not.
 01/10/2020 08:28 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Greensleeves For shore Bamboo. I was telling someone yesterday that the GOP dopes trying to rewrite history on the economy under Obama and then not realizing the danger we are facing with the skyrocketing deficit and bizarre global policies just shows what slow witted, economics challenged, racists they are.
In other words, you made a fool out of yourself in front of this guy. Well, at least you are consistent. You sure do that here often enough. Best to keep quiet and let people think that you are a fool than to speak up and confirm it.

01/10/2020 08:29 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

For shore Bamboo.

I was telling someone yesterday that the GOP dopes trying to rewrite history on the economy under Obama and then not realizing the danger we are facing with the skyrocketing deficit and bizarre global policies just shows what slow witted, economics challenged, racists they are.

In other words, you made a fool out of yourself in front of this guy. Well, at least you are consistent. You sure do that here often enough. Best to keep quiet and let people think that you are a fool than to speak up and confirm it.

So much for deregulation...
 01/10/2020 08:30 AM

HAPDigital

Tpap, you are very consistent. I'll give you that. You are consistently 100% wrong on everything you post.
 01/10/2020 08:38 AM

wbsponger

Joined Forum: 08/04/2003

Presidents have minimal influence on the economy. Getting the horded money money back from overseas being the exception. I imagine any R president would have done that. Obama should have done that and headed out for DACA. Trumpsa great salesman. Whatever we were doing before was terrible. Whatever I changed it to is amazing. People who get their politics and info from Facebook memes don't worry about the details.

Edited: 01/10/2020 at 08:39 AM by wbsponger
 01/10/2020 08:40 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Tpap, you are very consistent. I'll give you that. You are consistently 100% wrong on everything you post.
I was pretty much right on the Russian collusion hoax. Now, where did you stand on that? Hahahaha.

01/10/2020 08:41 AM

wbsponger

Remember Trump Limbaugh Tpap etc were lying about the improving economy numbers and unemployment under Obama. They had to be fake. Bunch of hucksters selling Snapple.
 01/10/2020 08:43 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: wbsponger Presidents have minimal influence on the economy. Getting the horded money money back from overseas being the exception. I imagine any R president would have done that. Obama should have done that and headed out for DACA. Trumpsa great salesman. Whatever we were doing before was terrible. Whatever I changed it to is amazing. People who get their politics and info from Facebook memes don't worry about the details.
True for the most part. Reagan and Trump were 2 exceptions, due to the fact that what they did would not have been done within them.

01/10/2020 08:48 AM

wbsponger

Disagree. Any R prez would have done it controlling both houses. Also last time I checked the Legislature makes the rules for these things. The Prez just signs the piece of paper (with a geriatric sized Sharpe, if you are the Trumpster) Obama did generally good job safely getting us out of the economic mess and not getting us into more Wars.
 01/10/2020 08:52 AM

HAPDigital

Tpap, you are very consistent. I'll give you that. You are consistently 100% wrong on everything you post.

I was pretty much right on the Russian collusion hoax. Now, where did you stand on that? Hahahaha.

You were not right on that. They never stated anything about collusion in the Mueller report, they did not find conspiracy. However, they did collude with Russia in 14 ways.

Sorry bud, you are batting a big old goose egg.
 01/10/2020 08:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: wbsponger Remember Trump Limbaugh Tpap etc were lying about the improving economy numbers and unemployment under Obama. They had to be fake. Bunch of hucksters selling Snapple.
Not I. I even praised him for making the well to do much better off. Hell, I made a fortune under the guy. He bought me my farm. He really helped the market, but hurt the overall economy with his tax hikes and oppressive regulations.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .