Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "Mr. Trump's son should be concerned."
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/20/2019 05:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/23/2019 12:58 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Cole: judging by the headline, I don't think this says what you want it to say. Trump's Claims About Biden Aren't 'Unsupported..... HAHAHAHA... OK genius, read it again... then have somebody explain it to you... I'll spell it out... Trumps claims about Biden ARE NOT UNSUPPORTED... If the claims are NOT UN-SUPPORTED then the claims ARE SUPPORTED... SO yes, Trumps claims about Biden ARE SUPPORTED.... don't you love how the Democrats know their supporters are stupid so the put a double negative in the sentence and the idiots totally buy into the opposite of what they read...

http://www.snopes.com/ap/2019/...-and-trumps-claims/or

Have somebody explain it to you.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/23/2019 12:58 PM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

MAGA's like nobodyelse pulling info from some random bs blog that sites Latvia as a source of credibility. Yet they won't believe this guy?

nutcases
 12/23/2019 01:02 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Cole: judging by the headline, I don't think this says what you want it to say. Trump's Claims About Biden Aren't 'Unsupported..... HAHAHAHA... OK genius, read it again... then have somebody explain it to you... I'll spell it out... Trumps claims about Biden ARE NOT UNSUPPORTED... If the claims are NOT UN-SUPPORTED then the claims ARE SUPPORTED... SO yes, Trumps claims about Biden ARE SUPPORTED.... don't you love how the Democrats know their supporters are stupid so the put a double negative in the sentence and the idiots totally buy into the opposite of what they read...

What I find hysterical is that you, and the rest, are just figuring out that Coleslaw can't read!

Ive been screaming this for years!

Bwahahahahahahah!

IQ79 strikes again...and again....and again!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/23/2019 05:00 PM

Cole

These are the same people that nailed the Savior to the cross and turned their Jewish neighbors in to the fucking nazis.

I was right.
 12/23/2019 05:24 PM

6ScoopsMcGruntington

Joined Forum: 01/25/2017

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

http://www.snopes.com/ap/2019/...rumps-claims/or

Have somebody explain it to you.

I'll try to explain using the article itself:
The title is: "Trump's Claims About Biden Aren't 'Unsupported.' They're Lies."

The 'failing' NY Times

Journalists, perhaps seeking to appear balanced, have sometimes described Trump's claims about Biden as "unsubstantiated" or "unsupported." That is misleading, because it suggests more muddiness in the factual record than actually exists. Trump isn't making unproven charges against Biden. He is blatantly lying about him. He and his defenders are spreading a conspiracy theory that is the precise opposite of the truth.

Edited: 12/23/2019 at 06:34 PM by 6ScoopsMcGruntington
 12/24/2019 06:15 AM

Cole

Thanks Scoops. One wouldn't think this would be so difficult.

The internet has given the idiots and the insane a voice. It sure helps explain the current occupant of the White House.

I was right.
 12/24/2019 07:31 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole Thanks Scoops. One wouldn't think this would be so difficult. The internet has given the idiots and the insane a voice. It sure helps explain the current occupant of the White House.
People like you are what explains who's in the White House. People were sick of what progs were trying to force upon us..And you very well might lead to him getting a second term. Keep up either the crap and you might well get the dictator you're so worried about.

I :heart; Q
 12/24/2019 01:11 PM

Cole

Lower healthcare costs, affordable college, help for the poor, a decent immigration policy, background checks for all gun purchases, keeping foreign countries out of our politics, watching Wall Street...

OH the horror! lol

I was right.

Edited: 12/24/2019 at 01:12 PM by Cole
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .