Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Antifag's at it again
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/02/2019 06:38 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/02/2019 09:57 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

It is crazy. These right wing conspiracy theorists, sovereign citizens, etc... weren't Republicans a few years ago. GOP figured out what buttons to push and has brought them into the fold. Notice when our resident Denise Eberle's post their crazy shit you will never see the other conservatives correct them or disagree with them. It started with the Birther thing and Jade Helm and the Fema Coffins and the DHS Bullet conspiracy theories. GOP pushed those. Now these people get mad about water quality. They scream about libtards and ignore the fact that DEP Florida has been under right wing control for decades. It is to the point where FWC tires are getting slashed and some fucknut shot an FWC contractor with a broadhead while the contractor was on Lake Monroe.

-------------------------

07/02/2019 09:58 AM

scombrid

07/02/2019 10:00 AM

scombrid

My favorite was a guy that was claiming that a bacteria warning at a Jupiter area beach was caused by "urban campers".

07/02/2019 10:07 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Are you kidding me? No privacy settings on the waterfowl guy or eberle's pages? whoa!
 07/02/2019 10:08 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Don't worry, "The Cold Case Posse" will "prove" you all wrong.

Edited: 07/02/2019 at 10:08 AM by HAPDigital
 07/02/2019 10:09 AM

scombrid

Man, now the guys that FK is linking (Ray Morris and Steve English) are using a stock photo of chemical burns from a guy that was kneeling in wet cement and trying to pass it off as an antifa attack.

07/02/2019 10:11 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Are you kidding me? No privacy settings on the waterfowl guy or eberle's pages? whoa!
Yeah, normally I wouldn't link to a personal page but their stuff is 100% public because they want it shared. Jim Porter of StickMarsh fishing fame has a page that is identical to Mr. Cook's.

07/02/2019 10:14 AM

scombrid

Yeah man, soy milk and quickcrete. Not on the nose as a hoax or anything. And James Fields acted in self defense.

07/02/2019 10:17 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

They are innocent!

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 07/02/2019 10:41 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

These folks may well deserve to drown in boiling seawater while waving trump flags.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/02/2019 11:02 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Not sure why Trump hasn't declared these peckerwoods to be a domestic terror group. Hope that is coming soon.

I :heart; Q
 07/02/2019 11:17 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

07/02/2019 11:35 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: scombrid

Man, now the guys that FK is linking (Ray Morris and Steve English) are using a stock photo of chemical burns from a guy that was kneeling in wet cement and trying to pass it off as an antifa attack.

Ummmm....NO!

Liar!

I went to Ray Morris's site....he used a photo of what a quick dry cement burn looks like!

He didn't try to pass it off as an Antifa attack!

Do you EVER tell the truth?

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/02/2019 at 11:38 AM by Fish Killer
 07/02/2019 11:59 AM

scombrid

No evidense that they actually used quickcrete either. Isn't much dust coming out of those buckets. Funny they aren't getting burned in the mixing and throwing given their lack of PPG. And then the FKs have to use stock photos because they can't find anyone that actually got burned. Quick FK, pull a Jussy and go burn yourself for the cause for a good frame up. Oh, and he shared the photo from Steve English who initially posted the picture and wrote only
The results of these milkshakes
as a caption with no qualifying language when he posted the photo. He didn't post "the possible result" he posted the affirmative "the results of".

Edited: 07/02/2019 at 12:04 PM by scombrid
 07/02/2019 12:07 PM

scombrid

I did a reverse image search and found: The source of the picture That site says
A generally healthy man in his fifties was admitted to the surgical department with corrosive burns to both his lower legs after working with wet cement that had soaked through his trousers. After several hours' exposure he had sustained second and third degree burns to both his lower legs corresponding to approx. 5 % of the body surface. The wounds were reassessed several times before final treatment with a partial thickness skin graft. The photograph was taken six days after admission and shows burns to both lower legs following several wound debridements.

07/02/2019 12:11 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Innocent until proven guilty.

And what asshole adult still uses the word fag in a public setting?

I was right.
 07/02/2019 12:27 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: crankit An elderly man was brutally beaten by Antifa thugs
John Blum doesn't look that old to me. You fail to mention what he and his friends were doing there either. I bet they were being super peaceful. I always look to hang out around anarchists and such when I'm trying to be peaceful. [
And yet, Ngo said there were no law enforcement officers anywhere near the attack - leading many to speculate that police officers had been given an order to stand down and not stop the Antifa thugs.
I think you need to produce the orders as proof of the "stand down" claim. There's pictures and video that look like cops in riot gear.

07/02/2019 12:48 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Why you worried about Oregon? It's over, you lost it. You should worry about keeping FL. Those people in the villages better keep procreating (gross).

Why didn't spankit's cut and paste say this all happened in the middle of a protest? He can't be that easily manipulated, or can he?

Shows your depravity, protests now mandate bloodshed and beating old people?
Chickenshits living in mom's basement acting out. If this was done to any protected class of duhmocrats, you goons would be alarmed and fainting
 07/02/2019 01:04 PM

scombrid

This is how little they think about things. This meme has appeared on all of their pages. I got it from Bleater's. It is on Jim Porter's, Newton Cook's...everybodies. It is a meme that says that Kamala Harris is a lying about bussing because she grew up in the 1970s and California has not been segregated since 1943. It literally says if you don't feel like clicking
This little girl was born in 1964. This little girl didn't start school till she was 6, in 1969. this little girl didn't start riding a bus till 1973, when she was 9. California has not been segregated sin ce 1943. Los Angeles was not segregated in the 70's(sic). This little girl is Kamala Harris. She rode a bus full of kids from many different groups. She was never segregated
It was in all caps too but I didn't feel like typing it in all caps.

Edited: 07/02/2019 at 01:05 PM by scombrid
 07/02/2019 01:08 PM

Greensleeves

beater5 still doesn't get it. this was a case of boys will be boys with the boys on the right losing and making up $hit before and after. Heck the boys on the right even had Portland PD on their side and still ended up looking like cowards in everything but the furthest right news coverage

beater and his buddies cheer zeros like Zimmerman, Manafort, and the draft dodger in chief while decrying motives from the fearless such as Kaepernick, AOC, Rapinoe, and Obama. MAGAs priorities are as screwed up as their bloodwork.

Edited: 07/02/2019 at 01:10 PM by Greensleeves
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Antifag's at it again

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 5 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .