Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump's tax returns, , , , ,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 11/08/2018 12:17 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/25/2021 01:47 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: dingpatch

New Dems are probably going to go after Trump's tax returns. But, at this point in time, for what? There is no legal requirement for Trump to release his returns.

<<<

If you care about "LAW AND ORDER," then this would apply to you.

Prosecutors will be able to look at the evidence and see if the filings rise to financial crimes. Yes, CRIMES. Which crimes? Investigations include:

>criminal tax fraud
>hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels
>money-laundering
>intent to defraud the government
>using the powers as president to make money for himself
>receiving money from foreign sources

Don't worry, this isn't the last we'll hear about this subject...

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/25/2021 02:10 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

If I'm not mistaken, Trump said he would release his returns some four years ago.

I was right.
 02/25/2021 02:34 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

They only know that they hate that mean lady with the short hair
Who would that be? I'd feel horrible if I directed my hate at the wrong short-haired, mean lady.

I :heart; Q
 02/25/2021 02:41 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: tpapablo

They only know that they hate that mean lady with the short hair

Who would that be? I'd feel horrible if I directed my hate at the wrong short-haired, mean lady.

Her name is Qaren, pork chop mogul.
Aka: mom, in your feeble world
weeee-ak

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 02/25/2021 at 02:47 PM by nukeh2o
 02/25/2021 02:48 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Originally posted by: dingpatch New Dems are probably going to go after Trump's tax returns. But, at this point in time, for what? There is no legal requirement for Trump to release his returns. <<<
If you care about "LAW AND ORDER," then this would apply to you. Prosecutors will be able to look at the evidence and see if the filings rise to financial crimes. Yes, CRIMES. Which crimes? Investigations include: >criminal tax fraud >hush-money payments to Stormy Daniels >money-laundering >intent to defraud the government >using the powers as president to make money for himself >receiving money from foreign sources Don't worry, this isn't the last we'll hear about this subject...
Oh, we know. Progs will be talking about Trump, Russians and tax returns for the rest of their natural born days. I envision a time when you freaks will be shuffling along on the sidewalks like the homeless lunatics, mumbling to yourselves such things as "but Trump was in league with the Russians," "he promised he'd disclose his tax returns," and "he called a Ukrainian president though - how can you get away with that?" We'll feel sorry for you and largely leave you alone. But every now and again, we may amuse ourselves by beating you with sticks, throwing dog crap at you and engaging in other harmless pranks. Don't take it personally though.

02/25/2021 02:55 PM

follydude

Originally posted by: Cole

If I'm not mistaken, Trump said he would release his returns some four years ago.

He said he would release them after he was done being audited, silly.

He then went on to play the victim and sighed that he is constantly under audit, poor guy.
 02/25/2021 03:23 PM

johnnyboy

He said only suckers pay taxes. Smart guys like just don't pay taxes. He can't wrap his uuuge brain around the idea of a shared burden borne by the citizens for everyone's benefit. He sees government as law enforcement for political means. He squandered 140 million dollars of our taxes golfing.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/25/2021 04:01 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy He said only suckers pay taxes. Smart guys like just don't pay taxes. He can't wrap his uuuge brain around the idea of a shared burden borne by the citizens for everyone's benefit. He sees government as law enforcement for political means. He squandered 140 million dollars of our taxes golfing.
I don't know about you, but I too try to pay as little as is legally possible. Despite all the sanctimonious caterwauling you hear from billionaires about how their taxes should be raised, I have never heard of any of them donating to the federal gov't. So I don't think Trump and I are along in that sentiment.

02/25/2021 04:30 PM

Cole

Pot holes, shitty roads, crumbling bridges, poor healthcare, child labor; the Republican way rulz!!

I was right.
 02/25/2021 04:53 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo I don't know about you, but I too try to pay as little as is legally possible.
Yes. That is the way it works with public things.
I have never heard of any of them donating to the federal gov't.
See your statement above. It is call the "Free Rider Problem" in basic economics. Nobody is going to pay more than their obligate share for public goods that benefit everybody. It is why taxes to pay for military and police and road upkeep and the intracoastal waterway etc... aren't voluntary. Your statement and that impulse in general are why people that think that higher taxes for something don't donate but instead campaign to have everybody chip in. If everybody doesn't chip in then nobody does and anybody that doesn't when they are legally obligated is cheating. There are some nice "game theory" illustrations of the principle.

02/25/2021 07:27 PM

johnnyboy

Thank you scom.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

02/26/2021 05:39 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The low tax mantra means shitty schools, crumbling roads, crime, and lack of public services.

Funny, the same people who hate taxes are also the ones who bitch loudest if there's a line at the DMV or their CCW takes too long to process.
Fools want something for nothing.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/26/2021 06:06 AM

Cole

They bitched about the postal system being a poor business and now it costs $20 to ship some shoes to California.

I was right.
 02/26/2021 06:18 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck The low tax mantra means shitty schools, crumbling roads, crime, and lack of public services. Funny, the same people who hate taxes are also the ones who bitch loudest if there's a line at the DMV or their CCW takes too long to process. Fools want something for nothing.
Not factual. Ca. Has shitty schools, crumbling roads, crime and lack of public services. It also has the highest taxes. The infrastructure in Florida is top notch. In any event, both you and I pay as little taxes as we can.

02/26/2021 06:30 AM

Cole

California has great schools, some of the best in the world and their infrastructure is spot on; they even know how to handle snow and cold. lol

Tourists pay for our infrastructure, but if you think ours it top notch, you don't get out very much. There are highways all over the state that have been under construction for decades. Up until six months ago, I dodged potholes on 441 for years. One was on a button hook turn and when wet, would throw cars off into the woods. If you doubt what I'm saying drive by and take a look at the memorial sign for a guy who died at the exact spot.

I was right.
 02/26/2021 07:07 AM

Cole

Texas is a marquee example of a low tax state. What a dump.

I was right.
 05/18/2021 05:27 AM

johnnyboy

http://www.npr.org/2021/05/17/...n-return-to-tradition

Biden releases tax returns. Let's see how the GOP can attack Biden while strenuously ignoring the last guy's empty promise to release his and all that he kept hidden.

05/18/2021 05:35 AM

johnnyboy

From the White House: "Today, the President released his 2020 federal income tax return, continuing an almost uninterrupted tradition."

Shade.

05/18/2021 06:03 AM

3rdworldlover

Incredible and frightening to see just how far they stuck their heads up his ass to not see the corruption.
 05/18/2021 06:17 AM

johnnyboy

More incredible that their heads are still there.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump's tax returns, , , , ,

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .