Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Waste of time
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/04/2018 05:11 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/04/2018 05:11 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

More typical Republican BS.

The FBI looked at nothing: Didn't interview Ford or Kav or the second accuser or any of the friends with information. Not that this is surprising, considering the White House set it up.

-------------------------
I was right.
 10/04/2018 05:25 AM

johnnyboy

The three monkeys routine. They can now report that they saw nothing, heard nothing and will report nothing. These are the same people lambasting the FBI for being corrupt too. This is not even concealed. They literally did not even bother to pretend that this "investigation" never even spoke to the people involved. It turns out that smearing the FBI to defang their Russia findings against the President has the ironic downside of having a smeared FBI subject to damning criticisms because of this whitewash. The times they have a changed.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/04/2018 05:29 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

We don't know what they did. Maybe they had all the info they needed. We should all know by know the FBI does what the FBI does. I'm confident they did all they could.
 10/04/2018 06:15 AM

johnnyboy

Its not your confidence I am concerned with, its the basis of how you became confident in that investigation. Its not a real confidence inspiring investigation if the alleged victim is begging you to interview her and you don't. Its a bit suspect that you ask the alleged victim for her mental health records without ever speaking to her. Its negligent to omit an interview of the friend that was in the room at the time, allegedly. Its hard to believe that any investigation that is not allowed to set its own objectives and its own deadlines according the same stated standard operating procedure in every other federal investigation is not a deliberate attempt to sabotage any findings that are not wanted. The FBI does all they can according to their own rules, not in a week with the specific direction not to point a telescope at the sun.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/04/2018 06:30 AM

HAPDigital

But no information has been released, right? We are only hearing from those that have not been interviewed or investigated. I say hold off until we know the results. However, that being said, this will be the problem. I don't think we will know.
 10/04/2018 06:55 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Poor, poor progs. They lose at everything. Look, the problem is not the FBI, it is the utter lack of prog intelligence. If progs were able to employ the smallest kernel of common sense to these hoaxes, they wouldn't continually make make fools out of themselves. Speaking of progs falling for hoaxes, where did that "Trump is going down" thread go?

I :heart; Q
 10/04/2018 07:05 AM

Cole

Trump is sitting at a 41% approval is a strong economy.

The Liberal plan is working ahead of schedule. Though I'm not sure I want Democrats anywhere near this clusterfuck when it implodes; two more years of a do-nothing Republican congress is no biggie.

Trumpablo, why do you think so many R's are bailing from the party. The speaker of the House pulls up stakes when he has the majority in his House, the Senate and the presidency? The writing is on the wall, you should remove your blinders and take a look at it.

I was right.
 10/04/2018 07:21 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Trump is sitting at a 41% approval is a strong economy. The Liberal plan is working ahead of schedule. Though I'm not sure I want Democrats anywhere near this clusterfuck when it implodes; two more years of a do-nothing Republican congress is no biggie. Trumpablo, why do you think so many R's are bailing from the party. The speaker of the House pulls up stakes when he has the majority in his House, the Senate and the presidency? The writing is on the wall, you should remove your blinders and take a look at it.
What does that have to do with progs being fools, which is what I devoted my post to? Think what you want, but the American people are pretty pleased with how things are gong right now. Albeit, they think Dems are loathsome jerks. Americans feeling better than at any time when Obama was ruining the country.

10/04/2018 07:28 AM

Cole

Dead link. What do you know, the old white guy is struggling with technology. lol

There is a reason R's are jumping ship. Please see working link for reason.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/unsustainable

I was right.
 10/04/2018 07:37 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Definitely seems like a sham investigation as things stand right now. Which means Tpapski loses along with the rest of America, but is too brainwashed to know it.

I'm with HAP and will see when we see, but I must say- they left out a hell of alot of people, and it seems iffy at best.

Welcome to the new dictatorship. Just more fuel for November. One month away- people will still be quite pissed regardless of which way this goes.

When America was "great"
 10/04/2018 07:38 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Poor, poor progs. They lose at everything. Look, the problem is not the FBI, it is the utter lack of prog intelligence. If progs were able to employ the smallest kernel of common sense to these hoaxes, they wouldn't continually make make fools out of themselves.

Speaking of progs falling for hoaxes, where did that "Trump is going down" thread go?

Let's talk about hoaxes, shall we Pizza boy?
 10/04/2018 07:52 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: tpapablo Poor, poor progs. They lose at everything. Look, the problem is not the FBI, it is the utter lack of prog intelligence. If progs were able to employ the smallest kernel of common sense to these hoaxes, they wouldn't continually make make fools out of themselves. Speaking of progs falling for hoaxes, where did that "Trump is going down" thread go?
Let's talk about bets. I will bet you $100 that I posted nothing on this forum that even remotely suggested that I believed that. You, on the other hand, fell for the Russia hoax, this Ford hoax, and many others.

10/04/2018 08:07 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Poor, poor progs. They lose at everything. Look, the problem is not the FBI, it is the utter lack of prog intelligence. If progs were able to employ the smallest kernel of common sense to these hoaxes, they wouldn't continually make make fools out of themselves.

Speaking of progs falling for hoaxes, where did that "Trump is going down" thread go?

Let's talk about bets. I will bet you $100 that I posted nothing on this forum that even remotely suggested that I believed that. You, on the other hand, fell for the Russia hoax, this Ford hoax, and many others.

First off, betting over $10 in FL is illegal. We've been through this before and you disputed it. It's why I know you're not a lawyer or should not be one if you really are. Right... Anyway, the Russia thing has proven not to be a hoax. What are you considering a hoax? That Russia helped/helps Trump? Do I know for sure Trump colluded with the Russians? I'd say yeah based on the son's meeting and the info that has come out about Trump's knowledge. So right now, it's not a hoax, it is legit. So you'd lose that bet. Next, Ford's allegations are not a hoax. There are two sides to the story, nobody knows for sure besides the two parties. So it cannot be called a hoax when it is undetermined. So you'd lose the bet there as well. You're not really a smart "lawyer"..... Go figure.
 10/04/2018 08:15 AM

tpapablo

Got to know when you are beat, my man. At least you aren't so dumb as to hand over to me $100. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

10/04/2018 08:19 AM

HAPDigital

Got to know when you are beat, my man. At least you aren't so dumb as to hand over to me $100. Maybe there is hope for you yet.

Yup, you were not only beat, you were owned, "lawyer". I doubt you're even a mail clerk in a law office.
 10/04/2018 11:01 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Poor libtards, can't even trust their own FBI investigation! Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, declared earlier Thursday that nothing in the document changed his mind, and that it was time to vote to confirm Kavanaugh. "I've now received a committee staff briefing on the FBI's supplement to Judge Kavanaugh's background investigation file," Grassley said Thursday. "There's nothing in it that we didn't already know. These uncorroborated accusations have been unequivocally and repeatedly rejected by Judge Kavanaugh, and neither the Judiciary Committee nor the FBI could locate any third parties who can attest to any of the allegations. "put down the bong"

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18

Edited: 10/04/2018 at 11:35 AM by crankit
 10/04/2018 01:39 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

So , just to recap, if you are a woman , and you have a credible claim of sexual assault:

men won't believe you
men in power will mock you
and ridicule you
law enforcement won't interview witnesses who have information
and
Republicans will all be "satisfied".

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/04/2018 01:47 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

So , just to recap, if you are a woman , and you have a credible claim of sexual assault:

men won't believe you

and ridicule you

and

Key words...

IDIOT!

She doesnt!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/04/2018 03:47 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: jdbman So , just to recap, if you are a woman , and you have a credible claim of sexual assault: men won't believe you men in power will mock you and ridicule you law enforcement won't interview witnesses who have information and Republicans will all be "satisfied".
That is exactly what should happen when a woman lies about an assault.

10/04/2018 04:51 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: jdbman

men won't believe you

and ridicule you

and

That is exactly what should happen when a woman lies about an assault.

You know she's telling the truth, as do most Republicans...they just don't care.

You did elect the 'GRAB THEM BY THE PUSSY' president after all.

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Waste of time

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .