Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Susan Rice, of Benghazi fame, responsible for unmasking of Trump team
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/03/2017 11:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/03/2017 11:49 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Looks like Obama and team sent a woman out to do their dirty work again. The Obama administration collected information on the Trump transition team that had nothing to do with Russia and Trump's team was being spied on.

The Obama administration has been spying on the Trump campaign since last July. Those of you waiting for a smoking gun for Trump-Russia collusion should probably prepare yourself for a much different outcome.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 04/03/2017 11:55 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

The utterly ignorant Susan Rice who for weeks lied to the public , now will be charged in illegal outing of government officials!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 04/03/2017 12:44 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

It's all over the extremist nut case alt/right web, but not really much of story, nor is Sniper's BS headline remotely accurate.
Nothing she did was illegal, and doesn't even come close to justifying the LSOS's lies about "Obama wiretapped me" .
Look up what "unmasking" really is.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/03/2017 01:03 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: WG It's all over the extremist nut case alt/right web, but not really much of story, nor is Sniper's BS headline remotely accurate. Nothing she did was illegal, and doesn't even come close to justifying the LSOS's lies about "Obama wiretapped me" . Look up what "unmasking" really is.

It is the Washington Times. What do you take issue with?

Glad to see you don't have a problem with any of this. Remember this, and the precedent the Obama administration set, when the next election rolls around.

It has yet to be determined whether she did anything illegal.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

04/03/2017 01:15 PM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

https://www.bloomberg.com/view...mp-associates-in-intel

Indeed, much about this is highly unusual: if not how the surveillance was collected, then certainly how and why it was disseminated.

I love the semantics argument that wiretapping =/ surveillance
 04/03/2017 01:24 PM

WG

It has yet to be alleged that she did anything illegal.
So far, no I have zero problem with anything alleged here, but I do have a huge problem with the very real possibility that the Trump team colluded with the Russians to steal the elections.

The Moonie Washington Times is not a great source and the Bloomberg reporter is also a right winger.
We shall see.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 04/03/2017 01:30 PM

johnny

"There is no serious person out there that could suggest you could somehow rig America's elections in part because they are so decentralized."-Obama
 04/03/2017 01:34 PM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Absolute bullshit from bogus sources. I guarantee this. Unmasking by the head of national security is SOP.  It's a red herring to try to distract from Trump treason; I knew this was coming.

You guys better get ready for another right-wing bubble world misinformation letdown a la Benghazi. This is going nowhere.

04/03/2017 01:36 PM

WG

BTW Ezra Cohen-Watnick was the guy General McMaster tried to fire when he took over for the disgraced criminal Flynn, but the LSOS overruled him.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 04/03/2017 01:38 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: WG It has yet to be alleged that she did anything illegal. So far, no I have zero problem with anything alleged here, but I do have a huge problem with the very real possibility that the Trump team colluded with the Russians to steal the elections. The Moonie Washington Times is not a great source and the Bloomberg reporter is also a right winger. We shall see.

Leaking classified information is a felony under the Espionage Act. Still convinced that nobody did anything illegal?

Taking NSA data and using our government's surveillance programs to target political enemies sure sounds like it might have a couple illegal components. In fact, it sounds pretty damn close to a modern-day Watergate.

You are right about one thing, we shall see.

04/03/2017 01:38 PM

SuperTeeBird

Rule #1 for not appearing stupid: Don't confuse the Watimes with the Wapo.

04/03/2017 01:40 PM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird

Absolute bullshit from bogus sources. I guarantee this. Unmasking by the head of national security is SOP.  It's a red herring to try to distract from Trump treason; I knew this was coming.

You guys better get ready for another right-wing bubble world misinformation letdown a la Benghazi. This is going nowhere.

A red herring indeed, perhaps a bit of a straw man to boot!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 04/03/2017 01:41 PM

SuperTeeBird

04/03/2017 01:43 PM

WG

Originally posted by: johnny

"There is no serious person out there that could suggest you could somehow rig America's elections in part because they are so decentralized."-Obama

And he is right. There is zero evidence to support the LSOS's tweets that the elections were/ could have been rigged.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 04/03/2017 01:45 PM

WG

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: WG

It has yet to be alleged that she did anything illegal.

So far, no I have zero problem with anything alleged here, but I do have a huge problem with the very real possibility that the Trump team colluded with the Russians to steal the elections.

The Moonie Washington Times is not a great source and the Bloomberg reporter is also a right winger.
We shall see.

Leaking classified information is a felony under the Espionage Act. Still convinced that nobody did anything illegal?

Taking NSA data and using our government's surveillance programs to target political enemies sure sounds like it might have a couple illegal components. In fact, it sounds pretty damn close to a modern-day Watergate.

You are right about one thing, we shall see.

There has ben no such allegation of anything close to that , except that a Trump staffer has been leaking stuff for political purposes. Some say that Ezra Cohen-Watnick is the leaker.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 04/03/2017 01:50 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird From the horse's mouth.

And you made fun of the source for the article I posted

04/03/2017 01:51 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: WG
Originally posted by: WG It has yet to be alleged that she did anything illegal. So far, no I have zero problem with anything alleged here, but I do have a huge problem with the very real possibility that the Trump team colluded with the Russians to steal the elections. The Moonie Washington Times is not a great source and the Bloomberg reporter is also a right winger. We shall see.
Leaking classified information is a felony under the Espionage Act. Still convinced that nobody did anything illegal? Taking NSA data and using our government's surveillance programs to target political enemies sure sounds like it might have a couple illegal components. In fact, it sounds pretty damn close to a modern-day Watergate. You are right about one thing, we shall see.
There has ben no such allegation of anything close to that , except that a Trump staffer has been leaking stuff for political purposes. Some say that Ezra Cohen-Watnick is the leaker.

So you think that Trump leaked the details of the Flynn conversation with the Russian ambassador himself, so he could fire him?

04/03/2017 01:51 PM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

It is the Washington Times. What do you take issue with?

"Washington Times

The Washington Times is a newspaper owned by Reverend Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church, through its company News World Communications. "

I guess I take issue with the MOONIES owning the Washington times. Funny how the conservatives try and pass this off as the Washington POST. Good try, numbnuts!

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/washington-times

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 04/03/2017 01:54 PM

johnny

bezos blog wapo is no better, gimme dat cia contract
same with carlos slim's nyt

it's all bs, there is no center
 04/03/2017 01:57 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Originally posted by: Sniper It is the Washington Times. What do you take issue with?
"Washington Times The Washington Times is a newspaper owned by Reverend Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church, through its company News World Communications. " I guess I take issue with the MOONIES owning the Washington times. Funny how the conservatives try and pass this off as the Washington POST. Good try, numbnuts! https://www.allsides.com/news-source/washington-times

Where did I ever say this was in the Post? lol I expected each of you to be able to read.

If you take issue with some aspect of reporting, then let's hear it. What was reported in that link that you don't believe?

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .