Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Avatar 2
Topic Summary: pretty good movie
Created On: 12/19/2022 06:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/19/2022 06:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Saw it yesterday on IMAX 3D. Pretty awesome movie. Storyline is about the same as the first one and continues from the first one as a definite sequel. . Its a 3+ hour movie so time your pee breaks during long drawn out scenes.

I read some super negative reviews online and I'm like geez...those people must not like going to the movie theater and watching blockbuster movies...as this is a blockbuster movie. I really liked the first movie. This one is just about as good with some interesting character development. It's a franchise now with more movies coming.

12/20/2022 04:59 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

I'm way too ADHD to sit through a 3 hour movie in a theater, I don't care how good it is. I'll watch it at home in a couple months. That's why we spent a small fortune on a TV the size of a movie screen. It will probably take me a couple days to get through something that long.

-------------------------
Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.

Edited: 12/20/2022 at 07:36 AM by worksuxgetsponsered
 12/20/2022 05:16 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

And I guess a few industry types are pooing it because it has not grossed $1 Billion yet, , , , , , LOL

Otherwise, for me, , , , , , the last time I was in a movie theater was for the matinée premier of Forrest Gump!

Dora Hates You

Edited: 12/20/2022 at 05:16 AM by dingpatch
 12/20/2022 05:41 AM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Do you guys sit and watch football games? Those are well over 3 hours. Maybe you don't.

I thought the movie was a little too long, but it is very entertaining and the 3 hours went by quickly with only one pee break needed!

I think the main reason I enjoyed the movie was due to it on IMAX and in 3d. When I watch the first avatar on tv, I'm like eh...Missing the great visuals.

But, whatever, I'm not trying to convince anyone. I thought it was a great movie and enjoyed. Other's mileage may vary.
 12/20/2022 07:32 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

I have football/hockey/baseball games on, but I'm usually 'multitasking' while I watch.

I did see the first Avatar in the IMAX and it was really cool, but just too long for me to stay focused and either I'm bouncing off the walls or falling asleep and end up snoring and embarrassing my girlfriend.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.

Edited: 12/20/2022 at 07:33 AM by worksuxgetsponsered
FORUMS : NPNR : Avatar 2

Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .