Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Game 4 for the Heat tonite.
Topic Summary: Celtics on their heels.
Created On: 09/25/2020 07:10 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/25/2020 07:10 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Its been such a great series. I don't they could match up to the Lakers in anywhere near the same competitive way, but this series has been exciting and fun, for a heat fan. Herro is the 20 year old phenom. I remember two years ago in the O dome at Florida when the Gators played Kentucky. The Gators were ahead until the last quarter and Herro just turned it on and almost single handedly won that game. So I was not too surprised when he got 36! against the Celtics using both hands, underhanded, threes, impossible lay ups. He had the game of his life in the finals. Thats pretty cool. Can't wait to see if he can match that or even come close tonite.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/25/2020 05:11 PM

Central Floridave

Thanks for the head's up. I'll tune in.
 09/26/2020 01:50 PM

johnnyboy

Well. The Celtics wanted that game more. The heat player well but the Celtics played very well. They pulled ahead and the Heat never got it back. Sunday night. Another opportunity to end this. Meanwhile, I am so thrilled with college football today.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/27/2020 08:12 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Thursday:
@MiamiDolphins
beat the Jaguars
Friday:
@Marlins
make it into the postseason
Saturday:
@CanesFootball
destroyed FSU
Sunday:
@MiamiHEAT
advance to the final?

Not to mention LIGHTNING!!!

AND: OCSC...VAMOS ORLANDO!!!

gee, I think the Rays are in the playoffs also

whoa!!

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/28/2020 07:24 AM

TATTOO74

Joined Forum: 10/26/2005

Originally posted by: jdbman

Thursday:

@MiamiDolphins

beat the Jaguars

Friday:

@Marlins

make it into the postseason

Saturday:

@CanesFootball

destroyed FSU

Sunday:

@MiamiHEAT

advance to the final?

Not to mention LIGHTNING!!!

AND: OCSC...VAMOS ORLANDO!!!

gee, I think the Rays are in the playoffs also

whoa!!

Don't hang your hat on that.. FSU is down right horrible. Miami still hasn't played anyone worth bragging about.

That Gators QB looks to be legit.

Dolphins beating the Jags was a shocker. Bucs took care of business in Denver.

FL teams representing!

09/28/2020 06:56 PM

johnnyboy

What a cherry on top of that series. What team play. Herro is clutch. Everyone on the heat showed up. The championship on Wednesday against AD and LeBron is going to be much harder. But who would have thought they would be here? My buddy told me he bet 15 bucks on the heat to take it all at the beginning. If they win, he gets 750 bucks.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .