Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Yikes!
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/03/2020 10:58 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/03/2020 10:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

07/03/2020 02:31 PM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Another suggestion for the importance of 60 is the 3600 = 60 squared year cycle of Nibiru, the twelfth Sumerian planet, which we can find in the ancient Sumerian cuneiform tablets dating back 6000 years ago

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 07/03/2020 05:05 PM

SlimyBritches

STOP!! You're scaring me with math!!!!
 07/04/2020 05:18 PM

SlimyBritches

07/05/2020 05:50 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Nibiru (Babylonian astronomy)
From Doomsday debunked
Jump to navigationJump to search
Template:Mesopotamian myth Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers,[1] i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, the term Nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) refers to the equinox and the astronomical objects associated with it.

Role in Babylonian cosmology[edit | edit source]
Nibiru was considered the seat of the summus deus who shepherds the stars like sheep, in Babylon identified with Marduk. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš: "When Marduk fixed the locations (manzazu) of Nibiru, Enlil and Ea in the sky".[2]

The Enûma Eliš states:

Nibiru is [Marduk's] star, which he made appear in the heavens... [130-131] The stars of heaven, let him [Nibiru] set their course; let him shepherd all the gods like sheep.[3]

Nibiru is described more closely on a complete cuneiform tablet:[4]

Nibiru, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Nibiru if they cannot find the passage. Nibiru is Marduk's star which the gods in heaven caused to be visible. Nibiru stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Nibiru the post: "The one who crosses the middle of the sea (Tiamat) without calm, may his name be Nibiru, for he takes up the center of it." The path of the stars of the sky should be kept unchanged.

Böhl calls the text "objectively the most difficult passage, although it has been handed down in its entirety. The Nibiru tablet does not provide any essential help for the clarification."[5]

In the enumerations, Nibiru is mentioned at different astronomical locations in conjunction with the positions of stars and planets,[2] mostly as the "star of Marduk", however, the various stars or planets were not subject to any fixed interpretation. For example, the "star of Ea" was described at various "revelation spots" including Vela, Fomalhaut, and Venus. Similar interpretations were made for the other "stars of the gods", so multiple celestial coordinates must be considered.[2] Nibiru has been associated with the area of Libra. The Nibiru constellation rose in the month of Tišritum, around autumnal equinox. However Nibiru was also a name for the planet Jupiter[6] when observed in the month of Tišritum. In the MUL.APIN, Nibiru is identified as Jupiter:

When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star - although its light is dim - divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru), Jupiter (MULSAG.ME.GAR); it keeps changing its position and crosses the sky.

Conversely, Tablets K.6174:9' and K.12769:6' refer to it as Mercury: "If Mercury (MULUDU.IDIM.GU4) divides the sky and stands there, [its name] is Nibiru."[3]

In a 2015 report for the Cuneiform Digital Library Bulletin,[7] Immanuel Freedman analyzed the extant cuneiform evidence and concluded that the hypothesis that the name N?biru may be assigned to any visible astronomical object that marks an equinox is supported by cuneiform evidence.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 07/05/2020 09:03 AM

SlimyBritches

I found out about Nibiru, when I got my first computor, looking for pole shift, in 01. There was a lot of stuff with a lot of words so I went to youtube, due to my short attention span. There were 3 vids then. 2, under a minute, with one 5 seconds longer. Both with just the standard red dot pic. They both were basically the same with a guy, with disguised voice telling the basics, but the longer one added, "and it's inhabited by giant lizard people." The last was a guy, in a suit and tie, saying he was from NASA. He talked about it's orbit from behind the Sun. He added that it's dragging tons of debris behind it, and if it didn't ram us, the debris will. and lastly said, "Get right with God".
FORUMS : NPNR : Yikes!

Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .