Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 2ndlight College Bowl Pick-em
Topic Summary: Just to keep it interesting and for bragging rights.
Created On: 12/09/2019 07:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/10/2020 10:55 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I have LSU too. Clemson really surprised me with Ohio State. I wonder if they can really really surprise me with LSU.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/14/2020 04:47 AM

Central Floridave

With LSU winning last night I end up 27-12.
 01/14/2020 08:55 AM

johnnyboy

Pretty good. I thought Clemson played well but they just didn't have the depth of bench. Having their enforcer thrown out for targeting hurt too. Burrows is the real deal. 60 touchdowns in a year. The Heisman, The National Championship and the undefeated season. Saban was the commentator. The world of college football moves fast.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/15/2020 03:52 AM

Central Floridave

I actually fell asleep at half time. Had it on DVR and watched the game early Tuesday morning. Then the DVR quit and didn't record the 4th quarter. Oh well. Watching the 3rd quarter and how LSU started to manhandle clemson was enough. Going into 2020 it will be interesting if LSU can repeat without Burrows. Houston Qb just entered the transfer portal. Maybe they will pick up Deriq King.

It was great to see Saban as a TV announcer. Good place for him. Fug that guy...
FORUMS : NPNR : 2ndlight College Bowl Pick-em

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .