Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Official UFO Report, , , , ,
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/25/2018 01:32 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/11/2020 05:09 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Research the Aztec, New Mexico UFO crash and recovery in 1948. The resultant "hoax" stories have been debunked by witness, death bed, testimonies, , , ,. SOMETHING is "going on".

"When most people think of UFO crash retrievals, they think of Roswell. While the Roswell case is worthy of research and attention, it wasn't the only likely case of a UFO crash retrieval. Before anyone talked about Roswell, people were talking about another UFO crash: one in Aztec New Mexico on March 25, 1948. The case was discussed in a book published in 1950 and before long subject to a journalistic attack that completely discredited it - at least as far as the public and most UFO researchers were concerned. For years afterward, the Aztec case was widely regarded as a hoax. A few brave souls over the years continued to look into the case but it took the research of Scott and Suzanne Ramsey to convince the research community that this crash happened. The Aztec Story is remarkable mainly due to what actually happened so many years ago, but also due to the incredible effort of the Ramseys to rehabilitate this story and bring it back into our history, where it deserves to be."

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 05/11/2020 05:41 PM

dingpatch

In the past I never thought of what this was but, , , , here you go, , , ,

I was born in October 1951. We moved to Titusville in early 1954.

So, when I was 2 1/2-3 1-2 I was messed with in the middle of the night by "The Bug Man" while I was in my bed/crib i. I woke up screaming that The Bug Man had bitten me. "No, no, it was just a nightmare, go back to bed. OK. I clearly remember him and his long, spindly, fingers fucking with my head while he stood over my head from the head end of the bed. Woke up in the morning and I had a bloody spot on my right temple just above and forward of my ear. Hmmmmm? Of course, back in the 50s here in Florida, it got badly infected. To this day I have a nickel sized scar almost to the bone! Anyway, about a week after the "bite" my parents had to take me to the doctor because I had stuffed my right ear with bits of rolled up newspaper. The doctor asked me why I did it, , , , "to keep it from falling out". WTF?!?!

The Bug Man looked like what you can guess but, he was all kinds of pastel black light colors. I never knew how to describe them until the first day I went into the "Blacklight Room" at BK Music in Cocoa Beach. Creeping Holy Shit Fire! That's what the Bug Man looked like, I had not thought about him in many, many, years! Here is a picture of the Bug Man, without the vivid pastel black light colorings:

Dora Hates You
 05/11/2020 06:16 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: dingpatch I never knew how to describe them until the first day I went into the "Blacklight Room" at BK Music in Cocoa Beach.
excellent story. mine is kind of similar. I may share it one day..on a happier note ..I think everyone who went into that room was bit by "the bug man"

Edited: 05/11/2020 at 06:17 PM by StirfryMcflurry
 05/12/2020 05:39 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

They are cameras with sensors, nothing particularly special about them besides a hefty price tag.

not how i would describe aegis, nor would anyone really. multiple different ships with different systems, different kinds of jets with different systems, and human visuals all occurring simultaneously to create a hoax real enough that the government believes it is real too

got it. pretty sure nothing would change your mind.

Edited: 05/12/2020 at 06:13 AM by RiddleMe
 05/12/2020 07:46 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: dingpatch

In the past I never thought of what this was but, , , , here you go, , , ,

I was born in October 1951. We moved to Titusville in early 1954.

So, when I was 2 1/2-3 1-2 I was messed with in the middle of the night by "The Bug Man" while I was in my bed/crib i. I woke up screaming that The Bug Man had bitten me. "No, no, it was just a nightmare, go back to bed. OK. I clearly remember him and his long, spindly, fingers fucking with my head while he stood over my head from the head end of the bed. Woke up in the morning and I had a bloody spot on my right temple just above and forward of my ear. Hmmmmm? Of course, back in the 50s here in Florida, it got badly infected. To this day I have a nickel sized scar almost to the bone! Anyway, about a week after the "bite" my parents had to take me to the doctor because I had stuffed my right ear with bits of rolled up newspaper. The doctor asked me why I did it, , , , "to keep it from falling out". WTF?!?!

The Bug Man looked like what you can guess but, he was all kinds of pastel black light colors. I never knew how to describe them until the first day I went into the "Blacklight Room" at BK Music in Cocoa Beach. Creeping Holy Shit Fire! That's what the Bug Man looked like, I had not thought about him in many, many, years! Here is a picture of the Bug Man, without the vivid pastel black light colorings:

You should be damn glad you tasted bad!

I was right.
 05/12/2020 09:48 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

They are cameras with sensors, nothing particularly special about them besides a hefty price tag.

not how i would describe aegis, nor would anyone really. multiple different ships with different systems, different kinds of jets with different systems, and human visuals all occurring simultaneously to create a hoax real enough that the government believes it is real too

They believe they are aliens? Never saw that said by an official.
 05/12/2020 10:02 AM

RiddleMe

Originally posted by: RiddleMe

They believe they are aliens? Never saw that said by an official.

sorry, no. not at all.

didn't think what i wrote implied that, but obviously it must of. what i mean to say is that they believe it is credible that something more than multiple simultaneous systems error along with multiple human error/delusion/whatever was out there. not that whatever it was was alien. maybe advanced tech nobody is aware of (or they aren't but aren't saying), maybe some other logical or scientific explanation, maybe something else (like aliens, interadimensional beings). but it was 'something'.

05/12/2020 11:37 AM

HAPDigital

It's the modern day Area 51. I say this to my kids all the time: If there are ghosts or aliens, we'd be seeing them things all the time. It wouldn't be so minimal and only at night in the dark alone etc etc. That shit would be everywhere. LOL

Edited: 05/12/2020 at 11:37 AM by HAPDigital
 05/13/2020 08:48 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: fishkller

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

My dad was a chemist for the army. In '61 he was transferred to Germany. He had a "Cosmic Clearance" while serving. There was an Ancient Aliens about a general who was sent to Germany around that time to review Nazi files of UFOs. He had a "Cosmic Clearance". When my sis and I asked him, in the past, if they were real, he'd just stare at us. He's 95 and in hospice. I told him his granddaughter wanted to know if UFOs are real, and just check the yes or no box on a piece of paper, not to be opened until he's gone. He did it and we'll see. Hopefully not for a while.

Slimy- if you open that paper, PM me the result, I'm curious to know

Will do!
 05/13/2020 08:51 AM

SlimyBritches

"My dad was a 'chemist' with a 'cosmic' clearance".

That reminds me of the drug talks my dad used to give my brother and me. It was mostly about breaking the law. But when he got to the part about LSD, he'd say, "That stuff you get from the street isn't anuthing like WE make." They used to give pure LSD to grunts then send them out in the bush.
 05/13/2020 09:20 AM

SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: GreenLantern

of course ya'll have no pictures

or ya'll would have been removed

by aliens

i believe

I probably posted this before but it applies here. This was chasing fancy boats while taking pic. Didn't notice what was trailing it until years later.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1.../in/datetaken-public/

Then years later saw this.

Years later saw this taken before the others.

Close up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1...6/in/datetaken-public/
 05/13/2020 09:24 AM

RiddleMe

That first one is easy, it is quite obviously that dude's pants flying out of the helo. Why else would he be in his skivies with his ass hanging out of it?
 05/13/2020 11:12 AM

SlimyBritches

That or his lunch box flew out.
 05/14/2020 01:18 PM

dingpatch

05/14/2020 04:52 PM

SlimyBritches

Anyone watching the Skinwalker Ranch tv series?. My family moved to Utah in 76. Sis married ranchers son in Skull Valley which, it seems, is part of the mountain range. He's seen multitudes of weird crap in the skies there.
 05/14/2020 06:02 PM

HAPDigital

New Navy footage leaked.. Close encounter...

FORUMS : NPNR : Official UFO Report, , , , ,

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .