Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The Mimic
Topic Summary: Starring Ron DeSantis
Created On: 10/22/2021 03:31 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/22/2021 03:31 PM  
 The Mimic   - seaspray - 10/22/2021 07:03 PM  
 The Mimic   - Cole - 10/22/2021 08:13 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/22/2021 08:20 PM  
 The Mimic   - StirfryMcflurry - 10/25/2021 02:12 PM  
 The Mimic   - RustyTruck - 10/25/2021 07:53 AM  
 The Mimic   - OBX - 10/26/2021 05:51 AM  
 The Mimic   - johnnyboy - 10/25/2021 07:56 AM  
 The Mimic   - dab - 10/25/2021 01:33 PM  
 The Mimic   - nukeh2o - 10/26/2021 03:23 PM  
 The Mimic   - OBX - 10/27/2021 05:45 AM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 06:24 AM  
 The Mimic   - OBX - 10/27/2021 06:51 AM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 06:55 AM  
 The Mimic   - Fish Killer - 10/27/2021 06:58 AM  
 The Mimic   - OBX - 10/27/2021 07:02 AM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 07:10 AM  
 The Mimic   - scombrid - 10/27/2021 11:35 AM  
 The Mimic   - Cole - 10/27/2021 06:56 AM  
 The Mimic   - Lunchmeat - 10/27/2021 12:30 PM  
 The Mimic   - Cole - 10/27/2021 06:33 AM  
 The Mimic   - RustyTruck - 10/27/2021 06:41 AM  
 The Mimic   - scombrid - 10/27/2021 01:32 PM  
 The Mimic   - dab - 11/03/2021 12:52 PM  
 The Mimic   - RustyTruck - 10/26/2021 07:46 AM  
 The Mimic   - OBX - 10/26/2021 08:26 AM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 06:58 AM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 07:02 AM  
 The Mimic   - Fish Killer - 10/27/2021 07:04 AM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 07:07 AM  
 The Mimic   - Fish Killer - 10/27/2021 07:09 AM  
 The Mimic   - RiddleMe - 10/27/2021 07:13 AM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 11:38 AM  
 The Mimic   - Fish Killer - 10/27/2021 11:54 AM  
 The Mimic   - OBX - 10/27/2021 12:04 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 12:05 PM  
 The Mimic   - OBX - 10/27/2021 12:10 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 12:11 PM  
 The Mimic   - Lunchmeat - 10/27/2021 12:33 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 12:52 PM  
 The Mimic   - Lunchmeat - 10/27/2021 01:55 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 02:08 PM  
 The Mimic   - Lunchmeat - 10/27/2021 02:38 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 02:56 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 02:58 PM  
 The Mimic   - StirfryMcflurry - 11/03/2021 01:23 PM  
 The Mimic   - Lunchmeat - 10/27/2021 05:36 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 06:09 PM  
 The Mimic   - Fish Killer - 10/27/2021 07:08 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 07:12 PM  
 The Mimic   - Fish Killer - 10/27/2021 07:29 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 07:40 PM  
 The Mimic   - Fish Killer - 10/27/2021 08:06 PM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/27/2021 08:15 PM  
 The Mimic   - Fish Killer - 10/27/2021 08:18 PM  
 The Mimic   - Cole - 10/28/2021 06:25 AM  
 The Mimic   - HAPDigital - 10/28/2021 06:30 AM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/22/2021 03:31 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

10/22/2021 07:03 PM

seaspray

Joined Forum: 05/10/2012

I like Desantis, but he needs to cut that shit out and be his own man
 10/22/2021 08:13 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I think Desantis is a small man with all sorts of small man issues, but he's not an outright criminal yet so he would be better than Trump.... not that that is hard to do.

-------------------------
I was right.
 10/22/2021 08:20 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: seaspray

I like Desantis, but he needs to cut that shit out and be his own man

Why would you like him? He got many people killed. And he is a Trump wannabe. Dangerous.
 10/25/2021 02:12 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: seaspray I like Desantis, but he needs to cut that shit out and be his own man
Why would you like him? He got many people killed. And he is a Trump wannabe. Dangerous.
seasketch is clearly a pinkboy . and needs to gtfo.
 10/25/2021 07:53 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

He's clearly an authoritarian, but as long as he's imposing right wing authority, the snake flag folks don't mind.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/26/2021 05:51 AM

OBX

Joined Forum: 11/06/2012

Originally posted by: RustyTruck He's clearly an authoritarian, but as long as he's imposing right wing authority, the snake flag folks don't mind.
Yes, the type of authoritarian that is against mandates. Whereas, conversely, you have an entire administration hell bent on forcing people against their will to take the jab, or loose their job....you seem to believe is not authoritarian.......and actually support?

You've gone full retard....Rusty.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/25/2021 07:56 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

His wife is cut from the same mold too. Its a playbook.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

10/25/2021 01:33 PM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

He wears "Lifter Cowboy Boots", that says everything. Since this is essentially a website forum for Waterpeople (PC), I will add, where is the clean water he promised?

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

10/26/2021 03:23 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Originally posted by: dab

He wears "Lifter Cowboy Boots", that says everything. Since this is essentially a website forum for Waterpeople (PC), I will add, where is the clean water he promised?

Lifter cowboy boots....lol...of course! I voted for the chumpf lite dufus because of his bullshit eco lies.
Chumpf practiced his ill douche' and uncle adolf moves in front of a mirror

It's a democratic hoax
 10/27/2021 05:45 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: nukeh2o
Originally posted by: dab He wears "Lifter Cowboy Boots", that says everything. Since this is essentially a website forum for Waterpeople (PC), I will add, where is the clean water he promised?
Lifter cowboy boots....lol...of course! I voted for the chumpf lite dufus because of his bullshit eco lies. Chumpf practiced his ill douche' and uncle adolf moves in front of a mirror
You guys should really take off the blinders.

Water Reform

You also seem to forget the alternative, who represented your beloved party was Andy Gillum. You know, the guy found half naked and overdosed with his 2 boyfriends? I know you're into that shit....but we're probably way better off with DeSantis.

"Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled" - Mark Twain

10/27/2021 06:24 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: OBX

Lifter cowboy boots....lol...of course! I voted for the chumpf lite dufus because of his bullshit eco lies.

Water Reform

You also seem to forget the alternative, who represented your beloved party was Andy Gillum. You know, the guy found half naked and overdosed with his 2 boyfriends? I know you're into that shit....but we're probably way better off with DeSantis.

LOL Always with the homophobic add ons on queue. You talk about sheep LOL OBX, Lunch, Cheater, FK, Snipe, Chop, etc etc always putting in some homophobia in their posts. You can't resist. You are all in the same herd of sheep just hungry for that next Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 10/27/2021 06:51 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: dab He wears "Lifter Cowboy Boots", that says everything. Since this is essentially a website forum for Waterpeople (PC), I will add, where is the clean water he promised?
Lifter cowboy boots....lol...of course! I voted for the chumpf lite dufus because of his bullshit eco lies. Chumpf practiced his ill douche' and uncle adolf moves in front of a mirror
You guys should really take off the blinders. Water Reform You also seem to forget the alternative, who represented your beloved party was Andy Gillum. You know, the guy found half naked and overdosed with his 2 boyfriends? I know you're into that shit....but we're probably way better off with DeSantis.
LOL Always with the homophobic add ons on queue. You talk about sheep LOL OBX, Lunch, Cheater, FK, Snipe, Chop, etc etc always putting in some homophobia in their posts. You can't resist. You are all in the same herd of sheep just hungry for that next Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Looks like someone needs a vocab lesson:

homophobe - a person with a dislike of or prejudice against gay people.

Its so easy to just through out those buzz words, isn't it HAP? Sure does tickle that moral superiority complex doesn't it? Truth is....that shit is weak, non-sequitur, and rooted in your own falsehoods. But again, whatever helps you deal with your cognitive dissonance. Because yeah, illustrating DeSantis did institute some policies pertaining to water quality and reminding you of the alternative is somehow a "Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece".....el-oh-el..

10/27/2021 06:55 AM

HAPDigital

Water Reform

Its so easy to just through out those buzz words, isn't it HAP? Sure does tickle that moral superiority complex doesn't it? Truth is....that shit is weak, non-sequitur, and rooted in your own falsehoods. But again, whatever helps you deal with your cognitive dissonance. Because yeah, illustrating DeSantis did institute some policies pertaining to water quality and reminding you of the alternative is somehow a "Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece".....el-oh-el..

The mere fact you speculate ones sexual preferences and insinuate it is gay is in fact homophobic. Why bring it up at all unless it is to be used as an insult?
 10/27/2021 06:58 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The mere fact you speculate ones sexual preferences and insinuate it is gay is in fact homophobic.

A Lie. ^^^^^

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2021 07:02 AM

OBX

You guys should really take off the blinders. Water Reform You also seem to forget the alternative, who represented your beloved party was Andy Gillum. You know, the guy found half naked and overdosed with his 2 boyfriends? I know you're into that shit....but we're probably way better off with DeSantis.
Looks like someone needs a vocab lesson: homophobe - a person with a dislike of or prejudice against gay people. Its so easy to just through out those buzz words, isn't it HAP? Sure does tickle that moral superiority complex doesn't it? Truth is....that shit is weak, non-sequitur, and rooted in your own falsehoods. But again, whatever helps you deal with your cognitive dissonance. Because yeah, illustrating DeSantis did institute some policies pertaining to water quality and reminding you of the alternative is somehow a "Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece".....el-oh-el..
The mere fact you speculate ones sexual preferences and insinuate it is gay is in fact homophobic. Why bring it up at all unless it is to be used as an insult?
So let me get this straight. The guy has come out as bi-sexual after he was caught half naked with 2 other guys in his room......somehow equates to me "speculating ones sexual preference?" Holy shit, dude. Here I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, for you to only validate the fact that you are indeed a freaking moron....

10/27/2021 07:10 AM

HAPDigital

Water Reform

So let me get this straight. The guy has come out as bi-sexual after he was caught half naked with 2 other guys in his room......somehow equates to me "speculating ones sexual preference?" Holy shit, dude. Here I am giving you the benefit of the doubt, for you to only validate the fact that you are indeed a freaking moron....

Remember when wtf or wb, whomever it was, was saying your reading comprehension is poor? He was 100% correct.
 10/27/2021 11:35 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Looks like someone needs a vocab lesson: homophobe - a person with a dislike of or prejudice against gay people. Its so easy to just through out those buzz words, isn't it HAP? Sure does tickle that moral superiority complex doesn't it? Truth is....that shit is weak, non-sequitur, and rooted in your own falsehoods. But again, whatever helps you deal with your cognitive dissonance. Because yeah, illustrating DeSantis did institute some policies pertaining to water quality and reminding you of the alternative is somehow a "Q bombshell conspiracy hit piece".....el-oh-el..
Remember when wtf or wb, whomever it was, was saying your reading comprehension is poor? He was 100% correct.
You know when he writes "let me get this straight" that it is going to come out of the board straightener with an acute angle.

10/27/2021 06:56 AM

Cole

This place is epic!

I was right.
 10/27/2021 12:30 PM

Lunchmeat

Joined Forum: 08/02/2003

Every
single
time when you have nothing, start with the labeling, nobody cares about your third grade name calling.Libtard sheep snowflake etc 101Lmao ofh LOL oh hey guys come look at me! cmon spike lets go get a cat spike, kook

Water Reform

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden
 10/27/2021 06:33 AM

Cole

Less than 1% of Florida's budget has gone to the environment and the environment is why people come to this state in the first place. Is that really something you want to celebrate?

I was right.
 10/27/2021 06:41 AM

RustyTruck

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

10/27/2021 01:32 PM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: OBX Water Reform
Smoke and mirrors. Rather than control nutrient loading DeSantis wants to use bleach to kill the cyanobacteria in the water being discharged from Lake Okeechobee. He paid some company millions to test their technology. Oh and right now? Lake Okeechobee stage is approaching 16' NAVD88 in a year with only modest rainfall in the Kissimmee Basin and, thus, modest discharges into Big O. So DeSantis has ordered SFWMD to use Lake O as a toilet as long as it stays below the ACOE mandated flood control maximum. He's lucky we didn't get a storm this year with the lake already being operated near the top of its operational envelope. SAV that was recovering following Irma has been beaten back by persistent high water in the lake. So he can pretend that he has done something good for the estuaries. Better hope all the reservoirs south of the lake get built before we have wet winters like 2015 and 2016 or a summer like 2017... He's just playing a shell game.

11/03/2021 12:52 PM

dab

Joined Forum: 08/08/2003

Water Reform

Thank you OBX for the link to the beautifully written Executive Order. Unfortunately, like so many Executive Orders it is performative. What is dismaying about the order is that there is no clear statement about the source of the pollution or how to eliminate it. Though, the low hanging fruit of septics is dangled. Lastly, to secure funding is to state you do not have funding. Could you please provide a reference or link to show that the 2.5 billion was secured, earmark and escrowed to fund the intent of the order?

I would also like to invite anyone who believes that our water has been cleaned due to this Executive Order to demonstrate it by drinking a sixteen once glass of water from Lake Okeechobee. If that doesn't suite you then have it tested and compare it to tests from just 10 years ago. I am convinced it is more polluted now.

I am not going to dignify the other comment below the link with a response.

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Edited: 11/03/2021 at 12:56 PM by dab
 10/26/2021 07:46 AM

RustyTruck

You're not smart enough to argue with Obie.

Move along.

10/26/2021 08:26 AM

OBX

Originally posted by: RustyTruck You're not smart enough to argue with Obie. Move along.
You're not getting off that easy, Rusty. Explain to me how someone who is against mandates is "authoritarian?" ....being you're so intelligent and I'm so dumb, educate me.

10/27/2021 06:58 AM

HAPDigital

So OBX is saying he is not a homophobe. LOL OBX is Lie Hard With a Vengeance.
 10/27/2021 07:02 AM

HAPDigital

FK is not very bright.
 10/27/2021 07:04 AM

Fish Killer

CRAPDigital has an IQ of 67?

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2021 07:07 AM

HAPDigital

LOL if that's the case, than your IQ must be like 15 because you are not even capable of comprehending what is going on in most threads. Your reading comprehension is nil.
 10/27/2021 07:09 AM

Fish Killer

LOL if that's the case, than my IQ must actually be like 15 because I am not even capable of comprehending what is going on in most threads. My reading comprehension is nil.

Yep...you got it!

Spot on!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2021 07:13 AM

RiddleMe

Joined Forum: 07/21/2011

Look FK had a break down yet again. Fucking clown
 10/27/2021 11:38 AM

HAPDigital

I bet he's still wondering what he did not comprehend.
 10/27/2021 11:54 AM

Fish Killer

I bet he's still wondering what he did not comprehend.

did you get your dick out of Coleslaw's ass yet?

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2021 12:04 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital I bet he's still wondering what he did not comprehend.
Looks like its time for another vocab lesson:

Speculate - form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence

You said I "speculate his sexual preference" Even though there is firm evidence of it.

Seems you're the one that is a bit confused.....but that comes with being libtarded I guess. Oh, BTW, no where did I use the term "gay"... who is the one speculating here? Or is that projection?

10/27/2021 12:05 PM

HAPDigital

Nope. Thanks for proving you are still clueless about what was said.
 10/27/2021 12:10 PM

OBX

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Nope. Thanks for proving you are still clueless about what was said.
Lol....its clear as day what you said. Pathetic attempt at trying to dance around it.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
how fitting.

10/27/2021 12:11 PM

HAPDigital

LOL No it is not what I was saying at all. I even highlighted the point. You still don't get it. What a dumb ass.
 10/27/2021 12:33 PM

Lunchmeat

It's not a conspiracy if it's true. always
3rd grade finger pointing with labels, nobody cares but you.

If it’s legal will do it, if it’s not legal, we’ll figure out how to change the law-Joe Biden

Edited: 10/27/2021 at 12:35 PM by Lunchmeat
 10/27/2021 12:52 PM

HAPDigital

LOL his homophobic buddy coming to his aid. They're still clueless.
 10/27/2021 01:55 PM

Lunchmeat

LOL his homophobic buddy coming to his aid. They're still clueless.

Lmao you're a pathetic little shell of a man, you're they only one that needs a support cast on here. You'd be completely lost without them

10/27/2021 02:08 PM

HAPDigital

You're mad this is not one of your breitbart or other virus ridden echo chambers. Face the facts, you are a homophobe and so is your buddy OBX. You can deny it and sidestep around it all you want but only homophobes call people gay as an insult, or uneducated children that learn from older homophobes. You guys do it on a regular basis so many different ways like 'boyfriend,' 'butt buddy, 'I know you are into that shit' and it goes on and on. It's always on your minds and it has nothing to do with any of the topics in question. Otherwise you'd be calling people straight lol which never happens. Why? Because you use homosexuality as an insult. Which in fact makes you a homophobe. Just admit you are and get on with it. Your brother knows you are.
 10/27/2021 02:38 PM

Lunchmeat

You appear to be the only one afraid of it. Nobody cares what you think, it doesn't matter one tiny bit. I made an anti pussy grabber comment and an out magazine comment. Whoopi, doopie dooo. You're just dying to find a way to label people.
NOBODY CARES BUT YOU!

10/27/2021 02:56 PM

HAPDigital

LOL Afraid? Afraid of what? I'm not the homophobe. ahahaha. Dude you made way more than out magazine comments. Just stop it already. You're a gay basher.
 10/27/2021 02:58 PM

HAPDigital

Even funnier, it is so ingrained into you that you don't even realize you do it. OBX is the same way and this post is proof. I don't care, just pointing out your ways. Shows the hypocrisy. But it is always on your mind...
 11/03/2021 01:23 PM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Even funnier, it is so ingrained into you that you don't even realize you do it. I don't care, just pointing out your ways. Shows the hypocrisy. .
lol kettle vs pot, pass the popcoalrn:
 10/27/2021 05:36 PM

Lunchmeat

Haps a psychologist now lol, crickets, find another tactic, the labeling isn't working, chirp chirp

Edited: 10/27/2021 at 06:18 PM by Lunchmeat
 10/27/2021 06:09 PM

HAPDigital

Even funnier, OBX calls people sheep yet he voted for a guy that mimics Trump like a sheep. The wool and everything.
 10/27/2021 07:08 PM

Fish Killer

Even funnier, OBX calls people sheep yet he voted for a guy that mimics Trump like a sheep. The wool and everything.

You voted for the POS Biden like a sheep...wool and everything.

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2021 07:12 PM

HAPDigital

Nope. I voted for Biden because Trump is an asshat like you. I could never vote for anyone like you or vote for anyone you'd vote for.

Edited: 10/27/2021 at 07:16 PM by HAPDigital
 10/27/2021 07:29 PM

Fish Killer

Nope. I voted for Biden because Trump is an asshat like you. I could never vote for anyone like you or vote for anyone you'd vote for.

Fucking sheep!

You do as your told.

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2021 07:40 PM

HAPDigital

Nope, sheep all wear red maga hats like shitty nappy dirty wool and fear vaccines.
 10/27/2021 08:06 PM

Fish Killer

Nope, sheep all wear red maga hats like shitty nappy dirty wool and fear vaccines.

Soooo you think all the antivaxxers are republicans.

Thats rich!

What a complete fool you are.

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/27/2021 08:15 PM

HAPDigital

Nope, never said anything about republicans now did I? Stop being stupid. You know you are more in line with sheep than any other group. Your team literally stormed the capitol because a guy standing outside in a MAGA hat said too. hahahaha morons.
 10/27/2021 08:18 PM

Fish Killer

Nope, never said anything about republicans now did I? Stop being stupid. You know you are more in line with sheep than any other group. Your team literally stormed the capitol because a guy standing outside in a MAGA hat said too. hahahaha morons.

Liar!

^These are PROVED facts.
 10/28/2021 06:25 AM

Cole

Ask FK about that sheep flag flying over his hunting camp. lol

..or the sheep flag on his boat.

...or on his head.

I was right.
 10/28/2021 06:30 AM

HAPDigital

They put red tags on cattle.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 7 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .