Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/05/2021 11:04 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Fish Killer - 05/05/2021 11:04 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Greensleeves - 05/05/2021 11:08 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Fish Killer - 05/05/2021 11:12 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Greensleeves - 05/05/2021 11:17 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - tpapablo - 05/05/2021 12:15 PM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - scostuart - 05/05/2021 03:52 PM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Greensleeves - 05/06/2021 02:57 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Fish Killer - 05/06/2021 03:41 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Greensleeves - 05/06/2021 04:19 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Fish Killer - 05/06/2021 04:29 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Greensleeves - 05/06/2021 04:41 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Fish Killer - 05/06/2021 04:49 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Cole - 05/06/2021 04:54 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Fish Killer - 05/06/2021 05:46 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Cole - 05/06/2021 05:47 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Fish Killer - 05/06/2021 05:50 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Cole - 05/06/2021 05:54 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Fish Killer - 05/06/2021 06:15 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Cole - 05/06/2021 07:40 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Sniper - 05/06/2021 07:55 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Fish Killer - 05/06/2021 09:51 AM  
 Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct   - Greensleeves - 05/06/2021 08:05 AM  
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/05/2021 11:04 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Chauvin attorney files motion for new trial in death of George Floyd, alleging juror misconduct
Posted: May 4, 2021 5:04 PM
Updated: May 4, 2021 5:05 PM by Site staff

MINNEAPOLIS - The defense attorney for Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer convicted of murdering George Floyd, is filing a motion for a new trial.

CBS affiliate WCCO in Minneapolis reports the motion is being filed on the grounds of juror misconduct, and the judge's refusal to move the trial to a different location and sequester the jury.

The complaint of juror misconduct comes after a photo surfaced of one of the trial's jurors attending the March on Washington last year. The March included speeches from George Floyd's family, and the juror is seen wearing a t-shirt that said "Get Your Knee Off Our Necks."

The juror questionnaire before the trial included a question asking potential jurors if they had attended any protests over police brutality, and the juror in question wrote that he had not.

Chauvin was found guilty last month on all counts of second-degree murder, third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter in Floyd's death. The jury reached a unanimous decision after about 10 hours of deliberation.

Chauvin's defense team motioned for a mistrial following the jury's verdict, claiming the jury was influenced by media coverage of the weeks-long trial and should have been sequestered. That motion was dismissed by Judge Peter Cahill, who is still weighing Chauvin's sentence.

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/05/2021 11:08 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hey it's that gullible sack o' $hit Qish. Hey QIsh, what did you expect a blood sucking liar of a lawyer to do? Huh QIsh? Hey QIsh how about Qrump's lawyers? Are they good?
 05/05/2021 11:12 AM

Fish Killer

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/05/2021 11:17 AM

Greensleeves

And? Is a normal American patriot such as myself supposed to know anything at all about QIsh's post?
 05/05/2021 12:15 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

If he lied on voir dire, it could very well result in a new trial. Depends on exactly what was asked and how it was answered.

I :heart; Q
 05/05/2021 03:52 PM

scostuart

Joined Forum: 12/28/2007

I don't agree with what Chavin did to Floyd. The case with be thrown out on APPEAL due to the juror lying on questionnaire.

Waiting for waves is ok......most people spend their lives waiting for nothing.

05/06/2021 02:57 AM

Greensleeves

Fuck qotard bitches. Chauvin would hang if the skin colors were reversed.
 05/06/2021 03:41 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Fuck qotard bitches. Chauvin would hang if the skin colors were reversed.

NOPE!

That would be black crime......

PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE!

What I love is that YOU think it's ok for a jury to be rigged with jury misconduct, have a judge's refusal to move the trial to a different location accepted and not to sequester the jury.....in an extremely high profile case!

3 strikes...YOU'RE OUT!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 05/06/2021 at 03:46 AM by Fish Killer
 05/06/2021 04:19 AM

Greensleeves

manipulated insurrectionist pig
 05/06/2021 04:29 AM

Fish Killer

What I love is that YOU think it's ok for a jury to be rigged with jury misconduct, have a judge's refusal to move the trial to a different location accepted and not to sequester the jury.....in an extremely high profile case!

3 strikes...YOU'RE OUT!

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/06/2021 04:41 AM

Greensleeves

GOd damn qish is a gullible sack of dung. He thinks the election was rigged, he thinks the jury was rigged...

Other things he thinks are rigged:

The world against him
The tax system
The trailer court board
His blood tests
The calipers that show he's morbidly obese
The fat content of his super sized three big mac chow down
The IQ tests that show he's mentally deficient
 05/06/2021 04:49 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

GOd damn qish is a gullible sack of dung. He thinks the election was rigged, he thinks the jury was rigged...

Nope.....

I fucking KNOW it was rigged!

FUCKING MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/06/2021 04:54 AM

Cole

This is the problem with hack journalism, what they don't tell you is that he attended a commemoration gathering for MLK.

Should white people be bared from Presidents Day?

No new trial.

I was right.
 05/06/2021 05:46 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: Cole

This is the problem with hack journalism, what they don't tell you is that he attended a commemoration gathering for MLK.

Should white people be bared from Presidents Day?

No new trial.

It's NOT about the 'gathering'...it's about the FUCKING SHIRT!

AND THE HAT!

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 05/06/2021 at 05:46 AM by Fish Killer
 05/06/2021 05:47 AM

Cole

No new trial.

Wanna bet?

I was right.
 05/06/2021 05:50 AM

Fish Killer

No new trial.

Wanna bet?

I don't bet...but you know that.

SO does everyone else!

ASSHOLE!

AND NOPE..it didn't make your 'thoughts' any more valuable by spewing you 'Wanna bet' propaganda either!

FOOL!

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/06/2021 05:54 AM

Cole

I realize you fools would love nothing more than to resurrect the jurors in the Emmet Till case, but that's not going to happen, now is it?

As far as me being right or wrong, I'm just going by the odds. Nothing and I repeat nothing you say ever comes true, hence the no new trial.

I was right.
 05/06/2021 06:15 AM

Fish Killer

I realize you fools would love nothing more than to resurrect the jurors in the Emmet Till case, but that's not going to happen, now is it?

As far as me being right or wrong, I'm just going by the odds. Nothing and I repeat nothing you say ever comes true, hence the no new trial.

Ya know Coleslaw...I dont agree with what Chauvin did...BUT I dont think it had ANYTHING to do with Floyd's death.

The Fentanyl and meth he had in his system is what killed him.

Floyd would be just as dead right now if Chauvin had NEVER TOUCHED HIM!

If Chauvin was as guilty as you claim then why did the judge REFUSE a change in venue of such a highly publicized and high profile of a case?

THERE IS NO GOOD REASON!

Furthermore why didn't the judge sequester the jury so that there was NO INTIMIDATION...especially when BLM and OTHERS clearly stated that they were going to DOXX them?!?!

THERE IS NO GOOD REASON!

As for juror misconduct...that juror is OBVIOUSLY biased towards Chauvin. BIASED!

Thats is grounds for a mistrial alone!

Sooooo Coleslaw...no matter the outcome....it's OBVIOUS that Chauvin didn't get a FAIR trial.

BLATENTLY OBVIOUS......

MORON!

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/06/2021 07:40 AM

Cole

Sure he did and he was found guilty. Do you really think there is anywhere in the country that hasn't heard of this?

A black guy went to a black rally, that is supposed to happen is it not?

And no, he wouldn't be dead, that was discussed and shot down in the trial.

I was right.
 05/06/2021 07:55 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

You lefties have great big hearts and itty bitty brains. Try thinking about this situation logically.

Here, I'll help you.

Let's say Chauvin had been found NOT guilty on all three charges and it came out a couple weeks later that a young, white, juror had been photographed wearing a blue lives matter shirt and attended multiple Trump rallies, then lied about it on his questionnaire given to him by the court.

Ya'll still saying that's not a big deal?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/06/2021 09:51 AM

Fish Killer

Sure he did and he was found guilty.

Found guilty in a seriously unfair kangaroo court!

Oh wait...thats your favorite.

EVERYBODY (except you) thinks its a MIS-TRIAL!

INCLUDING the kangaroo court judge!

^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 05/06/2021 at 09:52 AM by Fish Killer
 05/06/2021 08:05 AM

Greensleeves

qniper going full qotard with the fantasy bs.

Logical? How's this for logic, the bitch is guilty. The defense had their shot and a jury found beyond a reasonable doubt that qnipe's hero dumb a$$ killed a helpless man.

and by the by, damn you qotards are racist as f aren't you?
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .