Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: People continue to flee from prog-created hell holes.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2022 08:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2022 08:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

PRogs screw up everything. They want to do this to the entire country.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/26/2022 09:05 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Yawn, another tired BS post. You must have dementia posting the same drivel over and over again...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/26/2022 09:16 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

But, then again, there are those who assert that "numbers and statistics" are Hateful !!!??

>> "The top 15 largest cities remained the same as in 2020 although more than half experienced decreases in their population between 2020 and 2021: New York, New York (-305,465); Los Angeles, California (-40,537); Chicago, Illinois (-45,175); Houston, Texas (-11,777); Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (-24,754); San Diego, California (-3,783); Dallas, Texas (-14,777); San Jose, California (-27,419); and Indianapolis, Indiana (-5,343).

Although San Francisco's not among the 10 largest cities, almost 55,000 residents left that Democrat-run city, or 6.3 percent of its 2020 population, the highest percentage of any U.S. city." <<

Dora Hates You
 05/26/2022 09:36 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Well I'm bucking the trend and looking to spend my summers in Chicago. But you guys stay away, it's a hell hole run by Democrats and stuff. Nothing to see there except world class museums, food, culture, public transportation, and ample fresh water.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/26/2022 09:54 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Chicago is my favorite "Big City".

Dora Hates You
 05/26/2022 09:59 AM

follydude

Tone deaf Senator talks about violent crime...

Crime is surging across this country," Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said at the press briefing. "Murder rates are rising. Assault rates are rising. Carjacking rates are rising."

"The crime that we are seeing surging across this country is a direct result of Democrats' soft-on-crime policies," Cruz said.

05/26/2022 10:12 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: follydude

Tone deaf Senator talks about violent crime...

Crime is surging across this country," Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) said at the press briefing. "Murder rates are rising. Assault rates are rising. Carjacking rates are rising."

"The crime that we are seeing surging across this country is a direct result of Democrats' soft-on-crime policies," Cruz said.

What Cruz said is spot on.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/26/2022 10:16 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Well I'm bucking the trend and looking to spend my summers in Chicago. But you guys stay away, it's a hell hole run by Democrats and stuff. Nothing to see there except world class museums, food, culture, public transportation, and ample fresh water.
At least you will not have to deal crowds of tourists.

05/26/2022 12:21 PM

RustyTruck

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Well I'm bucking the trend and looking to spend my summers in Chicago. But you guys stay away, it's a hell hole run by Democrats and stuff. Nothing to see there except world class museums, food, culture, public transportation, and ample fresh water.

On Memorial Day weekend? Inshallah.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/26/2022 12:27 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: RustyTruck Well I'm bucking the trend and looking to spend my summers in Chicago. But you guys stay away, it's a hell hole run by Democrats and stuff. Nothing to see there except world class museums, food, culture, public transportation, and ample fresh water.
On Memorial Day weekend? Inshallah.
The only tourists who go there anymore are buzzards.

05/26/2022 12:37 PM

RustyTruck

Well enjoy Mims. I'll be at the Navy Pier fireworks show after we hit the Art Institute, Field Museum, and do some shopping on Michigan Ave. Pizza at Pequod's too, looking forward to that.

05/26/2022 01:06 PM

tpapablo

Hard not to enjoy Mims. A garden spot if ever there was one. Pack heat if you are going to Mich. Ave. That area has been the scene of flash mobs. If you are into Irish pubs, hit the Kerryman. A good friend, Damien Maloney, is the chef there.

05/26/2022 01:54 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

"Hard not to enjoy Mims. A garden spot if ever there was one. "
..........mmmph
hmmmmph......BUHWAAHHAAAHHA!
But, of course: this is the same dimwit inbred goober pee-yug who got sold a plot of dank superfund swamp just north of Titusville.
Said it was gonna make him muy rico raising, yep: pee-yugs.....its a family affair
After failing at yet another qlueless glorious quest at his family's expense, declared himself mims napoleon(!), and assured that mee-lon and all the best west coast magat were moving there....muy, muyy rico!
Of course, anyplace might be an improvement on his fetid deadender village of gooberville, georganistan, huh piggy?
weeeeeee-ak!

It's a democratic hoax
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .